Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 7 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Brasstax 03-12-2016 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18540489)

Those were lucky shots.

Brasstax 03-12-2016 22:33

News is reporting that the #blacklivesmatter people are mad because they think Donald wants to get rid of "common whore".

ZooL 03-12-2016 22:40

It doesn't matter now.

Black lives matter is going to here from us now.

They started a **** storm that might very well get them all killed.

StapleMammal1 03-12-2016 22:45

They are their own worst enemies Zool. Don't go get yourself into trouble. They aren't worth the jail time.

ZooL 03-12-2016 23:09

I'm not hip on violence.

But they are ****ing with forces that they can't possibly understand I guess I should underscore.

arsin 03-12-2016 23:22

Hopefully the TRUMP will become the demi-god and dictator America needs, may his mass popular support sweep him into office and provide a mandate for immediate change. However, after a few years of Congress stalling and frustrating the TRUMP, the real fireworks will begin and the validity of the State will come into question.

StapleMammal1 03-12-2016 23:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rmtyq_BPJM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZHxZFYDok

TW_Dagger 03-12-2016 23:50

Quite the show.

StapleMammal1 03-13-2016 00:19

Our future president was ready to box. :king:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQEH3rbtJ_g

Togowack 03-13-2016 01:35

The next big problem in USA will be demon possession, this was prophesied by Rick Joyner,

http://sputniknews.com/latam/2016031...ism-crime.html

Quote:

Mexico is being swept by a wave of satanic ritual killings with exorcists saying there is an unprecedented demand for their services.
it'll be coming across the border

absent 03-13-2016 06:15

Whatever comes out of Trump is irrelevant. What is important is that Red State Randy is watching the "Conservatives" he's followed for years side with rioting ******s and communists against an anti-immigration protest candidate that refuses to take a green paper filter over his mouth.

Hm, why is it not one media entity on either the "left" or the "right" is not attacking the GOP front runner? What do the 10's of thousands of Whites who were at the Chicago rally and saw the Soros funded negroes attacking people think when the press says a 70 something year old woman in a Trump hat started it?

MC Hamster 03-13-2016 06:33

So wait, Trump's saying this guys is ('probably'*) ISIS?

If anyone's been paying attention, one of ISIS's stated tactics is to claim credit for anything and everything, even if it has nothing to do with them. That helps them seem bigger and more powerful than they are, creating more fear in their opponents and more support in their backers. It's actually there in their equivalent of the ho playbook.. and Trump is running that play.


Either he's utterly ignorant, or wilfully disregarding the fact.. but he is actively supporting a terrorist organisation in saying that sort of ****.



here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNJLkIkYQM

Veniggs 03-13-2016 06:46

you can assault people if they offend you personally, but that is only if they're white.

so beat your white spouse, your white co-worker, etc, cuz in the end, they're responsible for creating the kind of environment that would drive you to violence

ArakAtak 03-13-2016 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Hamster (Post 18540642)
So wait, Trump's saying this guys is ('probably'*) ISIS?

If anyone's been paying attention, one of ISIS's stated tactics is to claim credit for anything and everything, even if it has nothing to do with them.

http://i.imgur.com/bVlTudT.png

He might not be ISIS but that doesn't matter. Trump doesn't care about a bunch of ******s in some desert. He wants to stir the blood of ordinary Americans who HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ****!

also
Just a guess but I would think Trump is probably smarter than you :lies:

people are going to start killing each other soon - I'll be surprised if Trump doesn't get done in

beep boop 03-13-2016 07:38

it really isnt about trump or his ideals. any repub pres will spell doom for ordinary americans. remember, much like obama, he is just a mouthpiece.

or is he something more? he smartly ran on the repub ticket because he knows no other way would get him a win. the danger of what repubs want to accomplish is still there tho. they have been blatant about their lack of empathy for the common ppl from 2008 on. this is why repub opposers say that the middle states and repub supporters are dumb. they vote in line with the 1% who have shown no love for america with their business strategies.

ArakAtak 03-13-2016 07:49

I would vote for him just because he has the balls to show up on his own 757 with his name printed right down the side

#ballin

we need to offer this guy membership in the TW International Ballers Club

beep boop 03-13-2016 07:55

i like the guy and hes a great speaker. i swear he had a ghost hitler stash on his face tho while speaking in ohio. i watched the whole thing tho and i love his passion and seemingly good will. he has become a radicalist tho with his latest statements on torture and war with terrorists. and i only say this cus i kinda like that radicalism. the next four years would def be interesting with him as pres. but then i look at the down side. republican domination.

BeLiaL 03-13-2016 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by beep boop (Post 18540653)
it really isnt about trump or his ideals. any repub pres will spell doom for ordinary americans. remember, much like obama, he is just a mouthpiece.

or is he something more? he smartly ran on the repub ticket because he knows no other way would get him a win. the danger of what repubs want to accomplish is still there tho. they have been blatant about their lack of empathy for the common ppl from 2008 on. this is why repub opposers say that the middle states and repub supporters are dumb. they vote in line with the 1% who have shown no love for america with their business strategies.

i don't know about your financial situation, but "republican" policies are more beneficial to me than "democratic" policies

then again, i'm not on welfare or making minimum wage

JoMo 03-13-2016 08:36

Wow...... what a lying *****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw

ArakAtak 03-13-2016 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18540660)
Wow...... what a lying *****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw

interestingly you don't see that on her twitter feed - she needs to be trolled to ****
https://twitter.com/michellefields

Greedo909 03-13-2016 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Hamster (Post 18540642)
So wait, Trump's saying this guys is ('probably'*) ISIS?

If anyone's been paying attention, one of ISIS's stated tactics is to claim credit for anything and everything, even if it has nothing to do with them. That helps them seem bigger and more powerful than they are, creating more fear in their opponents and more support in their backers. It's actually there in their equivalent of the ho playbook.. and Trump is running that play.


Either he's utterly ignorant, or wilfully disregarding the fact.. but he is actively supporting a terrorist organisation in saying that sort of ****.

So Trump gets attacked by a guy that puts ISIS flags on his social media content, and somehow you are trying to argue that Trump supports terrorism? There isn't a big enough Picard sigh gif to respond to your argument. I cant remember the last time I've seen such brainless leftist idiocy outside the comment section of a gawker article. The fact that Trump gets so far under the skin of sjws and other social liberals, to the point that they go full retard like this, might have a bit to do with his popularity...

JuggerNaught 03-13-2016 08:56

Trump has this sewed up

Flipp 03-13-2016 09:29

peeps willing 2 admit dey r beta citizens r slowly slippin bak into da closet :king:
trump will reign

MC Hamster 03-13-2016 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18540663)
So Trump gets attacked by a guy that puts ISIS flags on his social media content, and somehow you are trying to argue that Trump supports terrorism? There isn't a big enough Picard sigh gif to respond to your argument. I cant remember the last time I've seen such brainless leftist idiocy outside the comment section of a gawker article. The fact that Trump gets so far under the skin of sjws and other social liberals, to the point that they go full retard like this, might have a bit to do with his popularity...

The fact that the guy puts IS flags on his content doesn't mean "it's ISIS" any more than someone putting a swastika on theirs means it's Nazis. It's just some ****wit being a ****wit. The guy's obviously a tard and deserves everything he gets.. but he's no ISIS cell.

However if you've been paying attention to the world over the past few years, or watch the handy little video I linked which explains the concept, you will understand why I said what I did. I'm not saying Trump's out there planting IEDs, but the rhetoric he's spouting, blaming ISIS for **** that clearly has absolutely ****ing nothing to do with them is most certainly doing them a favour. It's also doing himself a favour (which is why he's doing it) by pandering to the mob he's whipped up that supports him.

He's overemphasising a threat that his supporters believe he's the one to solve. No problem with that in itself I guess, except that the aim of a terrorist organisation is to make people afraid of it. Attributing attacks to them that they had nothing to do with makes people more afraid of them. How exactly is that not helping them? It's basically the definition of it.

JoMo 03-13-2016 10:58

Trump rally in Bloomington, IL going to start here soon.... Should be protesters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4IzeBofs_c

Greedo909 03-13-2016 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Hamster (Post 18540685)
The fact that the guy puts IS flags on his content doesn't mean "it's ISIS" any more than someone putting a swastika on theirs means it's Nazis. It's just some ****wit being a ****wit. The guy's obviously a tard and deserves everything he gets.. but he's no ISIS cell.

However if you've been paying attention to the world over the past few years, or watch the handy little video I linked which explains the concept, you will understand why I said what I did. I'm not saying Trump's out there planting IEDs, but the rhetoric he's spouting, blaming ISIS for **** that clearly has absolutely ****ing nothing to do with them is most certainly doing them a favour. It's also doing himself a favour (which is why he's doing it) by pandering to the mob he's whipped up that supports him.

He's overemphasising a threat that his supporters believe he's the one to solve. No problem with that in itself I guess, except that the aim of a terrorist organisation is to make people afraid of it. Attributing attacks to them that they had nothing to do with makes people more afraid of them. How exactly is that not helping them? It's basically the definition of it.

So you're going to double down on your irrational whitewash of the leftist violence? I'm well aware of terrorist propaganda techniques, which are pretty irrelevant here unless you are trying to deceitfully replace the real narrative with an idiotic one. What the heck difference does it make if he's officially ISIS, an ISIS fanboy, any other Islamic radical or most likely just some Bernie Sanders supporter. Trump was a few feet away from being jumped on by some scary looking dude that clearly self-identifies with ISIS. Yet somehow people are spinning Trump into the villain while ignoring the increasingly violent behavior of the anti-Trump crowd. Imagine if some redneck tried to attack Obama at a rally--it would send shockwaves through the media and political landscape. The REAL issue here is that the left and pathetic scumbags of the GOP establishment have made it clear they are going to turn a blind eye as violent thugs declare open season on Trump rallies.

I can't help but become somewhat endeared by the way Trump has effortlessly driven both the social left and political establishment as a whole to rip off their masks of civility and compassion and expose their own violent nature or consent for the violent behavior of others when it furthers their own agenda. But like Ferguson, it's a bit scary to see how quickly this violence can begin to get out of hand when the thugs are given a shred of legitimacy from the powers that be.

Veniggs 03-13-2016 11:26

is hitler just a label stupid communists apply to people that tell other people to obey the law?

i know trump says some **** about libel and suing people. however, i think the gop and the dems are the fascist types. they're the ones that implemented the patriot act, started the war in Iraq (HELLO HILLARY YOU STUPID ****), tell people they can't sell/buy 64 ounce cups of coke.

the current parties are the establishment, and they're the ones that (1) introduce new laws constantly, (2) cherry pick when to enforce those laws, (3) flip-flop back and forth constantly on policy, (4) and enable the nonstop murder of people across the planet

y u so scared of trump

Fool 03-13-2016 12:18

Trump is Hitler. It's ok to hate Hitler. It's ok to fight Hitler and Hitler's supporters. We're doing the right thing. Trump is Hitler because he blanket labels things to rile up violent mobs of bigotry. I'm certainly not doing that, no, because Trump is Hitler.

bam 03-13-2016 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniggs (Post 18540704)
is hitler just a label stupid communists apply to people that tell other people to obey the law?

i know trump says some **** about libel and suing people. however, i think the gop and the dems are the fascist types. they're the ones that implemented the patriot act, started the war in Iraq (HELLO HILLARY YOU STUPID ****), tell people they can't sell/buy 64 ounce cups of coke.

the current parties are the establishment, and they're the ones that (1) introduce new laws constantly, (2) cherry pick when to enforce those laws, (3) flip-flop back and forth constantly on policy, (4) and enable the nonstop murder of people across the planet

y u so scared of trump

Both GW Bush and Obama were labeled Hitler by their respective counterparts. It's really just laziness and stupidity.

KingSobieski 03-13-2016 13:02

Real freedom is the ability to decide between two big cable providers or two big cell phone companies.

If you're voting blue you're dumb as ****, if you're voting red you're dumber than ****.

Come live on the reservation and meet your spirit guide. He will show you the true path to redemption.

He appears in the form of the white stallion who's mane is a luxuriously soft golden toupee'.

He is all knowing and insightful and when he walks among man he takes the human form and from his mighty stallion cock he pisses truth and excellence over the unwashed masses.

You will know it is he, his hands will be small and soft and his voice loud and angry.

He is the Trump

The Golden One.

JoMo 03-13-2016 13:11

Pretty quiet at the Bloomington, IL rally, probably due to the rain. Trump spotted a guy wearing a "Legal immigrant for Trump' shirt, and he called him up on stage.

http://s28.postimg.org/vo6pu5vdp/Leg..._For_Trump.jpg

KingSobieski 03-13-2016 13:15

I don't like that immigrant,

We should really apply beauty standards to the immigration process.

More latino women with 36"24"26" measurements.

Veniggs 03-13-2016 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by bam (Post 18540739)
Both GW Bush and Obama were labeled Hitler by their respective counterparts. It's really just laziness and stupidity.

i actually forgot that obama got accused of wanting to make death camps for old people by fox news.

Brasstax 03-13-2016 13:52

Meanwhile 2 years ago - A black man pisses in rice Krispies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU3gg7QZ_ac

JoMo 03-13-2016 14:48

So is the guy that keeps panning the crowd with a forward facing camera non-stop a SS agent or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_ed9WMDNE

millertime 03-13-2016 16:16

had tickets to this event in cincy. 1700 person venue, 4000 tickets given out, got there 90 min early and ppl that had gotten there an hour before that were turned away due to full capacity.

he says he'll get pete rose in the HOF is elected....lol



the ugh moment: native american woman says all the ethnic groups that have been wronged by america throughout history have been apologized to by presidents, except native americans. in you first month or 2 in office, will you apologize to the native american ppl??

trump says...you know i dont like to give apologies....so i'll have to look into it...


look into what exactly? whether or not they were here first and if we killed them and took their lands???

JoMo 03-13-2016 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by millertime (Post 18540854)
had tickets to this event in cincy. 1700 person venue, 4000 tickets given out, got there 90 min early and ppl that had gotten there an hour before that were turned away due to full capacity.

he says he'll get pete rose in the HOF is elected....lol



the ugh moment: native american woman says all the ethnic groups that have been wronged by america throughout history have been apologized to by presidents, except native americans. in you first month or 2 in office, will you apologize to the native american ppl??

trump says...you know i dont like to give apologies....so i'll have to look into it...


look into what exactly? whether or not they were here first and if we killed them and took their lands???

Been there, done that.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2012/12...-americans.htm

Trump doesn't apologize though.

I thought the McCain thing was ugh.... "you know what i was doing", "yeah I understand"...

Fool 03-13-2016 16:32

I try to kill at least 4 injuns before noon, otherwise I feel like I'm not doing my part.

Reggs 03-13-2016 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by millertime (Post 18540854)
had tickets to this event in cincy. 1700 person venue, 4000 tickets given out, got there 90 min early and ppl that had gotten there an hour before that were turned away due to full capacity.

he says he'll get pete rose in the HOF is elected....lol



the ugh moment: native american woman says all the ethnic groups that have been wronged by america throughout history have been apologized to by presidents, except native americans. in you first month or 2 in office, will you apologize to the native american ppl??

trump says...you know i dont like to give apologies....so i'll have to look into it...


look into what exactly? whether or not they were here first and if we killed them and took their lands???

They killed raped and harassed any white people who got near them. Just because we won the war we are the bad guys?

Native Americans get more free government money than anyone and arguably have more rights than any other groups of Americans because of how the reservations warp the laws.

antifreeze 03-13-2016 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by millertime (Post 18540854)
had tickets to this event in cincy. 1700 person venue, 4000 tickets given out, got there 90 min early and ppl that had gotten there an hour before that were turned away due to full capacity.

he says he'll get pete rose in the HOF is elected....lol



the ugh moment: native american woman says all the ethnic groups that have been wronged by america throughout history have been apologized to by presidents, except native americans. in you first month or 2 in office, will you apologize to the native american ppl??

trump says...you know i dont like to give apologies....so i'll have to look into it...


look into what exactly? whether or not they were here first and if we killed them and took their lands???

every time he's asked a tough question he goes "I never heard of xyz, but we'll look into it."

I use the same tactic at work to buy ass time on a project


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:03.
Page 7 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC