Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 13 of 38

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

keneth16 02-16-2013 22:02

you internet bully's should be ashamed.

lolz

ICMeltdown 02-16-2013 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 17584775)
I don't know why you keep dodging my honest questions. She really did come off as a frothing lunatic with her insane threats and bragging about how attractive she is to a bunch of completely unknown people. That's not something that a well-adjusted adult does. It's somewhat normal for a female, but not to that extent she did it.

You are a frothing at the mouth racist ****.

That is hardly normal and I'd say someone who had nothing to do with this forum who was brought into it simply because they were related to me and were used as a tool to try to leverage some response out of me has every right to go off the rails that someone would be such a ****ing douche to do that.

Or is it you'd fully welcome someone doing this to your family or you personally?

That that type behavior is acceptable and commendable by you?

I think she's the one having the rational reaction here and the rest of you are well insulated in the land of make believe.

Spxnge 02-16-2013 22:05

http://i.imgur.com/3vwlh.gif

streetwi$e 02-16-2013 22:07

i dont think ive ever read an icfire post i doubt naptown has either thats the funniest part of it all

Rev_Night 02-16-2013 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17584791)

That is hardly normal and I'd say someone who had nothing to do with this forum who was brought into it simply because they were related to me and were used as a tool to try to leverage some response out of me has every right to go off the rails that someone would be such a ****ing douche to do that.

Or is it you'd fully welcome someone doing this to your family or you personally?

I think she's the one having the rational reaction here and the rest of you are well insulated in the land of make believe.

http://global3.memecdn.com/lol_o_617217.jpg

MiNiOn 02-16-2013 22:08

Quote:

Agree u are rational, and so is your daughter. I want to play starcraps.

ICMeltdown 02-16-2013 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spxnge (Post 17584796)

I ' l l t y p e s l o w e r i f t h a t w i l l h e l p y o u.

SexxxGodSteve 02-16-2013 22:08

ICFire has spent years intentionally being a retard on these forums and is getting mad now that he knows we all think he's a ****** and his daughter is ugly.

I don't understand what he expects out of staying here.

naptown 02-16-2013 22:09

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17583258)
Well it started out getting to me but you reach a point with most thing where it becomes as water on a ducks back. I get bored easily and so I find my entertainment with people who love to make false claims.

Which is what naptown does, certainly I'm unaware of a single claim about me he's made that accurate.

Now I can do a fine job of acting, as shown and known on here in a number of instances over the years. Even when I tell them I'm doing it as I have on several occasions and like most morons, they just don't believe it.

so rinse and repeat

However this was possibly my daughter's doing since we got into a discussion where I mentioned naptown had posted her picture on this forum tonight. She's not me so I'll tell her to buzz off of here in the morning.

She's a bit more serious minded than I am and she also knows about naptown campaign of misinformation on me and that doesn't make her any too pleased. She just needs to chill.

As to what it makes me, it makes me a 60 year old guy having some fun in one manner that he can...and I do it w/o even threatening to out anyone.

So...

you brought her here

what is wrong with you

havax 02-16-2013 22:09

well i think she needs to get angrier about someone posting her public pic on a forum her pedo father unfortunately frequents.

she should be angry because mother **** she is fugly.

Spxnge 02-16-2013 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17584804)
I ' l l t y p e s l o w e r i f t h a t w i l l h e l p y o u.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...68/126/e42.gif

lemon 02-16-2013 22:11

icfire is addicted to painkillers

WildKnight 02-16-2013 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 17584775)
I don't know why you keep dodging my honest questions. She really did come off as a frothing lunatic with her insane threats and bragging about how attractive she is to a bunch of completely unknown people. That's not something that a well-adjusted adult does. It's somewhat normal for a female, but not to that extent she did it.

you are the last person to be the judge of what a well adjusted adult should be.

that being said, she got angry and made some foolish statements. which is what happens when people get angry.

Spxnge 02-16-2013 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildKnight (Post 17584814)
you are the last person to be the judge of what a well adjusted adult should be.

that being said, she got angry and made some foolish statements. which is what happens when people get angry.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...oegno1_500.gif

Al'Muktar 02-16-2013 22:13

yep

this is bofo mark 2

Hudson 02-16-2013 22:13

Quote:

We need to have a talk.

first off, for all his racist nonsense Absent is one of the more intelligent people on this forum. I would hardly call his racism "Frothing at the mouth". While he's ranting he is still able to stay articulate and well written.

Your troll child on the other hand, is frothing at the mouth. So much so, that she didn't know the difference between defamation and deformation. Or if she is aware of the difference she's too dense to realize the phrase is defamation of character.

Furthermore, You sir, you were the idiot that brought your daughter here. Yes, someone found a picture of her and posted it. YOU could have ended it by not replying to that thread.. You know that this forum generally regards you in a less than favorable way. You posted "that's my daughter", you gave them the response they wanted. YOU YOU YOU.

You were the one that brought that thread to her attention. You are wholly responsible for your predicament. You post like a ****ing jackass non stop, knowing it's going bring you unwanted attention. You goad people into ****ing with you all the while claiming you're trolling them. You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

Have some personal ****ing responsibility for your dysfunctional lifestyle. Accept responsibility for bringing this mess to your troll daughters doorstep. You think you're cute and funny, in reality you are the problem. not everyone else.

Glare 02-16-2013 22:13

just bought and installing jer

ICMeltdown 02-16-2013 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon (Post 17584812)
icfire is addicted to painkillers

See, this is perfectly acceptable. Same as my calling you an idiot or stupid or other descriptive mental challenge you may have.

Isn't what's happened here though and that is all on naptown and so... since rayn doesn't seem to know the law I'm guessing he's going to get a quick lesson that things just ain't like they used to be.

fact I'd bet money on it as will naptown.

Spxnge 02-16-2013 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17584822)
See, this is perfectly acceptable. Same as my calling you an idiot or stupid or other descriptive mental challenge you may have.

Isn't what's happened here though and that is all on naptown and so... since rayn doesn't seem to know the law I'm guessing he's going to get a quick lesson that things just ain't like they used to be.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/t6s5l3.jpg

lemon 02-16-2013 22:16

Quote:

thanks tehvul

ICMeltdown 02-16-2013 22:16

yeah but you respond none the less, cause you are a knee pad wearing knob polisher lemon.

MiNiOn 02-16-2013 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 17584807)
you brought her here

what is wrong with you

No answer yet, messing with his

pill bottle

Spxnge 02-16-2013 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17584825)
yeah but you respond none the less, cause you are a knee pad wearing knob polisher lemon.

http://i.imgur.com/oiAfr.gif

SexxxGodSteve 02-16-2013 22:18

so when your plan to law tw to death fails will you ****ing leave

ICMeltdown 02-16-2013 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon (Post 17584824)
thanks tehvul

All the Thanks should go to naptown for being the real idiot here and the one that did have a meltdown over not getting his way with me.

every bit of this is on him, while the majority of you simpleton idiot bandwagon jumpers who don't have the sense of a newt, cheered him on.

WildKnight 02-16-2013 22:19

Quote:

i don't know you, so all i am going to say is this. truthfully there is a point when you just needs to end things, that was about 20 pages back.

it's all fun and games till someone starts throwing real world threats and actions into it. our forum has seen this happen far too many times.

havax 02-16-2013 22:19

icpedo pls go

Hudson 02-16-2013 22:19

are you retard? he got exactly what he wanted out of you as we round page 27 and you're still going.

havax 02-16-2013 22:20

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 515
User Name Posts
ICFire 36
Glare 32
naptown 23
Falhawk 22
1teaminlondon 19
Groove 19
Spxnge 16

ICMeltdown 02-16-2013 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17584820)
We need to have a talk.

first off, for all his racist nonsense Absent is one of the more intelligent people on this forum. I would hardly call his racism "Frothing at the mouth". While he's ranting he is still able to stay articulate and well written.

Your troll child on the other hand, is frothing at the mouth. So much so, that she didn't know the difference between defamation and deformation. Or if she is aware of the difference she's too dense to realize the phrase is defamation of character.

Furthermore, You sir, you were the idiot that brought your daughter here. Yes, someone found a picture of her and posted it. YOU could have ended it by not replying to that thread.. You know that this forum generally regards you in a less than favorable way. You posted "that's my daughter", you gave them the response they wanted. YOU YOU YOU.

You were the one that brought that thread to her attention. You are wholly responsible for your predicament. You post like a ****ing jackass non stop, knowing it's going bring you unwanted attention. You goad people into ****ing with you all the while claiming you're trolling them. You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

Have some personal ****ing responsibility for your dysfunctional lifestyle. Accept responsibility for bringing this mess to your troll daughters doorstep. You think you're cute and funny, in reality you are the problem. not everyone else.

You need to go piss in the wind and **** off.

You have nothing to say worth reading.

btw... I pulled a "lemon" here... did not read.

havax 02-16-2013 22:22

jesus you're ****ing lame

Hudson 02-16-2013 22:23

I'd wager half of the posts from everyone else are bull**** not related to thread.

Glare naptown and Falhawk talking about broken marriage and heart of the swarm.

Quote:

You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

I told you you'd respond. You're so predicable, like a drug addict that can't help himself.

yet you troll us all..

GFG ******.

Mr Jimmy Pop 02-16-2013 22:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIRo-UtdOU

ICMeltdown 02-16-2013 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17584835)
are you retard? he got exactly what he wanted out of you as we round page 27 and you're still going.

lol, you all have such short attention spans.

What nap wanted was to have me leave like mofo, like tigran... only it has now turned around and may or may not bite him in the ass.

...and this forum.

:shrug: not up to me.

Noumenon 02-16-2013 22:24

This thread is badass.

Radon 02-16-2013 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17584831)
All the Thanks should go to naptown for being the real idiot here and the one that did have a meltdown over not getting his way with me.

every bit of this is on him, while the majority of you simpleton idiot bandwagon jumpers who don't have the sense of a newt, cheered him on.

lol

lemon 02-16-2013 22:25

struck a nerve with the pill comment I see

am I deforming the character of username icfire

I don't know

ICMeltdown 02-16-2013 22:25

too little too late hudson...

wat lemon, uh, negatory

Hudson 02-16-2013 22:27

Quote:

You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

I see he replied to my other comment. Too predicable.

havax 02-16-2013 22:28

so let me get this straight, icpedo.

you are basically threatening rayn and the forum with legal action from your ugly retard daughter?

i don't think rayn takes legal threats lightly. i think the best thing that rayn could do to protect himself is to permanently ban you.

what do you think, guys?

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page