Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 44 of 44

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=689032)

Edofnor 12-28-2017 20:57

this ***** set up an imaginary boundary of privacy around an innocent camera that was already there, minding its own business

#Sad!

samUwell 12-28-2017 22:20

The safety of my child supercedes the nannies right to privacy in my own home.

Now, the location in the home where my kid needs to be naked to bath and handled by an adult other than me or my wife, is off limits to parents rights to know their child is not being abused.

#metoo

#****yourchildsrightstosa fety

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mr Jimmy Pop 12-28-2017 22:28

You are ****ed if you think you have the right to film someone going to the bathroom without their knowledge in your home. If you suspect something is wrong to the point where you are hiding cameras in a bathroom then you should have your kids taken away for leaving them in the hands of someone you do not trust. If you***8217;re that paranoid watch them yourselves.

samUwell 12-28-2017 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop (Post 18875177)
The disturbing thing here is we have TDubbers here that think they should constitutionally be able to hide cameras on their personal property filming people in bathrooms unaware

I believe the owner should have to let the guests know that they are being recorded at all times on this property. The guest can then decide to come or not.

Quote:

Rights end when they infringe upon the rights of others. Invading someone’s privacy is infringement of their rights.
I totally agree.

Mr Jimmy Pop 12-28-2017 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18875200)
I believe the owner should have to let the guests know that they are being recorded at all times on this property. The guest can then decide to come or not.

I totally agree.

That is completely different and not what this story is about

samUwell 12-28-2017 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop (Post 18875199)
You are ****ed if you think you have the right to film someone going to the bathroom without their knowledge in your home. If you suspect something is wrong to the point where you are hiding cameras in a bathroom then you should have your kids taken away for leaving them in the hands of someone you do not trust. If you’re that paranoid watch them yourselves.

I'm on my phone dick nose. Takes a while to quote and edit posts. Lol.

JuggerNaught 12-28-2017 22:32

No...you can't plant cameras in the bathroom of your own home and have other people using it when they don't know cameras are in the bathroom.

samUwell 12-28-2017 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop (Post 18875202)
That is completely different and not what this story is about

The 'story' might not be but my entire argument is the State dictating what I can or cannot record in my own home.

JuggerNaught 12-28-2017 22:42

When what your recording in your own home violates the privacy rights of others, yeah that pretty much lands square in the lap of the state.

Mr Jimmy Pop 12-28-2017 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18875214)
The 'story' might not be but my entire argument is the State dictating what I can or cannot record in my own home.

You may not want to hear this, but you are not allowed to do whatever you want on your own property if it is violating constitutionality upheld laws. You can’t film people without their knowledge period. Now does the state or feds have a right to check and see without proper cause? No. But when someone finds a camera hidden in your bathroom with incriminating evidence on it and brings it to the attention of the police, they now have probable cause.

I don’t see in this case where you have an argument against the state.

samUwell 12-28-2017 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop (Post 18875231)
You may not want to hear this, but you are not allowed to do whatever you want on your own property if it is violating constitutionality upheld laws.

wait... Are you telling me that I don't have a right to murder someone in my own home?

Mr Jimmy Pop 12-28-2017 23:16

Depends, is he black? Then see stand your ground act.

lemon 12-28-2017 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18875257)
wait... Are you telling me that I don't have a right to murder someone in my own home?

homicide is legal while murder is not

this does not constitute legal or investment advice

Fool 01-05-2018 18:09

Paul Haggis and Donovan McNabb this week

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page