Why is dutch so angry

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
Fer realz, every time he posts it's just seething anger underneath. What's this guys deal? Y so serious

dutch.gif

when u are as morbidly obese as dutch every key stroke is a ride or die moment

the struggle is real

tenor.gif

but the anger and frustration is realer

I've never understood Dutch. He was never nice to anyone that played Tribes, and was especially mean to me. For anyone that cares, he acquired his name from the movie Predator.

He's morbidly obese and his basement/cave is always damp.

Pretty good reasons for chronic nerd rage.

i dont think dutch is angry or mean

i think vanster very often posts like he has an academic case of andropause, or has been culturally infantilized the way some neo feminists get internalized patriarchy syndrome.

to my knowledge dutch graduated with a psych degree, was a child prodigy at fps games, and is probably very dissatisfied with the tribes community's social norms, and entire future outlook

i dont blame him for not being overly enthusiastic or buddy buddy with anyone on this website or fps gaming in general, though he's stayed very approachable to a lot of people in his past

he also started in renegades iirc

if anyone i can recall other than natural should be a legendary goat player in this entire series, its dutch.

i am a dutch fan and he was indisputably the best chaser in t1 history

i also wish he was a bit nicer but reading too much of the political stuff on here would probably drive anyone insane if you weren't an extremist righty like some of the kooks on here or an extremist lefty like mad vanster or turnface triple

i dont think dutch is angry or mean

i think vanster very often posts like he has an academic case of andropause, or has been culturally infantilized the way some neo feminists get internalized patriarchy syndrome.

to my knowledge dutch graduated with a psych degree, was a child prodigy at fps games, and is probably very dissatisfied with the tribes community's social norms, and entire future outlook

i dont blame him for not being overly enthusiastic or buddy buddy with anyone on this website or fps gaming in general, though he's stayed very approachable to a lot of people in his past

he also started in renegades iirc

if anyone i can recall other than natural should be a legendary goat player in this entire series, its dutch.
you said it better than i did, agreed 100%

i used to be called a robot for a reason

i finally started posting to troll the trolls who feel high and mighty up on their racist political pedestal

im the nicest person you will ever meet :)

i used to be called a robot for a reason

i finally started posting to troll the trolls who feel high and mighty up on their racist political pedestal

im the nicest person you will ever meet :)

where's the picture snapple made of the robot head connected to the tribes monitor

remember that lol

hah yeah

n3g did one too when i had surgery on my tear duct, funny

and good times

Last edited:
Dutch is a prodigy at fps game

T1 LT pickup became pointless when dutch was in a pu the first player always picked dutch to join his team and always won, guy was like a robot at chase chain

The guy is the best fps player ive ever seen and i dont blame him for being angry at ponytail retards like amram and uselsss t2 player / midair scum

Actually his entire role in the community a this point should be to be a dick to everyone especially t2 players

Also hes nice to me :)

the only person i can compare in skill level to dutch during his prime is vo0 who competes in million dollar tourneys

and ive played vs everyone worth playing in fps games

Tbh fat canadian amram shouldn't be making a post about american dutch only dare can talk about dutch ��

Back