Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 9 of 77

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

Osiris 02-16-2013 08:30

did pics ever get posted

~dickschnitzel~ 02-16-2013 08:59

e-drama

Boomerman 02-16-2013 09:16

This has been a really entertaining thread so far.

Spxnge 02-16-2013 09:36

Scubysnok painfully stupid ITT

Rolo u next mfkr

Mr Jimmy Pop 02-16-2013 10:02

So ICFire is now going to maintain he is not mad? You dragged your daughter here and that doesn't bother you? Grow up and leave this place, stop putting your need to have the last word ahead of your need to be a better father. Is it really worth it?



This thread has hof potential.

LogRoller 02-16-2013 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrillKillKulT (Post 17583639)
So ICFire is now going to maintain he is not mad? You dragged your daughter here and that doesn't bother you? Grow up and leave this place, stop putting your need to have the last word ahead of your need to be a better father. Is it really worth it?

great question

Falhawk 02-16-2013 10:30

This thread is both confusing and incredibly entertaining.

I can't get past the fact that a conversation about naptown actually happened between a father and daughter.

naptown 02-16-2013 10:33

u mean u dont tell ur kids about ur convos w/ gigafools

Glare 02-16-2013 10:45

Fals why are you getting divorced bud? You were one of a handful of people that I know who actually was/is happily married

Gryp 02-16-2013 10:52


Elvis Hitler 02-16-2013 11:00

WHERE ARE THE ****ING PICS?!?

TheAnk 02-16-2013 11:04

That's a good point

Falhawk 02-16-2013 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glare (Post 17583685)
Fals why are you getting divorced bud? You were one of a handful of people that I know who actually was/is happily married

It happens. It is very amicable which makes it tougher heh.

nigafool 02-16-2013 11:10

does amicable mean she hates u while u are ambivalent

Glare 02-16-2013 11:12

Sorry dude

If you are ever in the area we can go lift some weights and pick up some HB10s or something

Glare 02-16-2013 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigafool (Post 17583707)
does amicable mean she hates u while u are ambivalent

Amicable means no hate sex

Falhawk 02-16-2013 11:14

I will say the prospect of dating is rather terrifying.

Falhawk 02-16-2013 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigafool (Post 17583707)
does amicable mean she hates u while u are ambivalent

Nope.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

naptown 02-16-2013 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 17583711)
I will say the prospect of dating is rather terrifying.

the internet is a magnificent place for that nowadays

Glare 02-16-2013 11:20

Dating is easy. Are you excited about some new box?


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:14.
Page 9 of 77

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC