Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 33 of 77

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

MiNiOn 02-17-2013 00:48

WHO DID ?

MiNiOn 02-17-2013 00:48

:popcorn:

lemon 02-17-2013 00:49

icfire be honest

what is your relationship with pain pills

everybody hurts sometimes

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogRoller (Post 17585052)
i'd like to hear how anything naptown has done is legal harassment

then, presupposing the inevitable presentation of that explanation, i'd like to hear how the language and posts of icfire are not harassment

oy vey

I suggest you ask naptown to do for you what's he's done in trying to chase me from the confines of tdub then.

That ought to give a good grasp on it.

MiNiOn 02-17-2013 00:52

Withdraws, it's a sad and lonely place.

Data 02-17-2013 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585046)
careful about who is laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMWoaHyIKMs

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 00:57

oh and as an aside, I've had nap's real name given to me a while back but I just deleted it.

see it doesn't matter too me. I'm not the douche nap is, I'd never get so upset to do what he has here.

...and you all think I'm the guy who had the meltdown when the real one if the guy who went to the lengths to try to get me off tdub.

that's a real meltdown for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCrXZgpanck

Data 02-17-2013 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585054)
reality is here, in blue and white.

real world, not what you might or might not recall correctly.

what is it you think I have to prove? I didn't post my daughter's google+ account or fb account here.

You can read can't you?

1. Claim that you know the true reality.

2. Your facts are "truer" than mine.

3. Your recollection is perfect, mine is flawed.

4. Your perception is perfect, mine is flawed.

5. Claim that you need not prove anything, the burden of proof is on me... even though I'm not the one making the accusations.

6. Throw in some ad hominem about literacy.

This is a really weak, not to mention formulaic, dodge. About what I expected. Thanks for playing.

You're very bad at this.

Mr Jimmy Pop 02-17-2013 00:59

/thread

(this is a test ICFire)

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 17585078)
1. Claim that you know the true reality.

2. Your facts are "truer" than mine.

3. Your recollection is perfect, mine is flawed.

4. Your perception is perfect, mine is flawed.

5. Claim that you need not prove anything, the burden of proof is on me... even though I'm not the one making the accusations.

6. Throw in some ad hominem about literacy.

This is a really weak, not to mention formulaic, dodge. About what I expected. Thanks for playing.

You're very bad at this.

Poor guy hasn't paid attention and thinks I ought to do his homework for him.

sorry

spockhammer 02-17-2013 01:00

that is psychosis rite there

Mr Jimmy Pop 02-17-2013 01:00

last word freak

Bump 02-17-2013 01:01

how does icfires idiot brain not comprehend that the criminal statute could just as easily apply to his posts as it could to naptowns (and probably to most posts on tw)

not to mention that naptown didnt post the thread about his daughter, post the pic, or post her social networking info. even if he did none of that is anything but publicly shared info/media and linking to it isn't close to harassment.

good luck getting any prosecutor to pursue charges and sift through the bull**** of tw to charge a class b misdemeanor

icfire and his daughter seem like trailer trash military types so they may just be dumb enough to do it but pursuing civil action would just be burning time and money on bull**** with no hope of any sort of meaningful remedy

in the end the best solution is for rayn to give this weird old guy a ban for a mental health reasons. once you start having your family threaten tw and start personally threatening law enforcement involved you probably need a reality check.

its basically the tehvul scenario v2

time to kick this piece of **** out so he doesnt hurt himself / sabotage tw

Data 02-17-2013 01:01

No, I get last word.

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare (Post 17585085)
that is psychosis rite there

^^ there?

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 17585088)
how does icfires idiot brain not comprehend that the quoted criminal statute could just as easily apply to his posts as it could to naptowns (and probably to most posts on tw)

not to mention that naptown didnt post the thread about his daughter, post the pic, or post her social networking info. even if he did none of that is anything but publicly shared info/media and linking to it isn't close to harassment.

good luck getting any prosecutor to pursue charges and sift through the bull**** of tw to charge a class b misdemeanor

icfire and his daughter seem like trailer trash military types so they may just be dumb enough to do it but pursuing civil action would just be burning time and money on bull**** with no hope of any sort of meaningful remedy

in the end the best solution is for rayn to give this weird old guy a ban for a mental health reasons. once you start having your family threaten tw and start personally threatening law enforcement involved you probably need a reality check.

its basically the tehvul scenario v2

time to kick this piece of **** out so he doesnt hurt himself / sabotage tw

Never used a real name, never sought any further info out on anyone, anonymous is anonymous, never emailed, never done jackl **** that isn't here for all to read.

that's why your post is fail

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585077)
oh and as an aside, I've had nap's real name given to me a while back but I just deleted it.

HOLY ****

naptown 02-17-2013 01:05

my name is mason hunter

im pretty sure everyone on this forum knows that already

anything else

NightTrain 02-17-2013 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585077)
..and you all think I'm the guy who had the meltdown

Why does that eat at you so? Is it because your ego just can't tolerate not being above the fray or that most everyone here thinks you're an insufferable bore?

havax 02-17-2013 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 17585098)
my name is mason hunter

im pretty sure everyone on this forum knows that already

anything else

lol ns ggs

****ing icfire retard

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page