Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 41 of 50

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

John the Jammer 01-23-2010 18:52

jomo and doc are so right

SirBatesAlot 01-23-2010 18:55

Awesome thread bros

NoFiX 01-23-2010 18:57

simo can i come over and sniff baby girl's *******?

Gringo 01-23-2010 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFiX (Post 15265014)
simo can i come over and sniff baby girl's *******?

if we're talking about fronting cash for porn, i got $20 on this via paypal

babygirl1 01-23-2010 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gringo (Post 15265025)
if we're talking about fronting cash for porn, i got $20 on this via paypal

so we got one for the taking, any others?

Sass 01-23-2010 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15264970)
ya how can you guys get on here asking for pics of ass and **** and ***** and you get most of it and you have nothing better than to judge on that.

That's what tw does... you should know that if you've been around enough to know you want to "hang around".

They want it for entertainment, you shouldn't expect that you will be respected for it.

Congrats on having your pics out on the internet forever. Perhaps you will never regret it. I can certainly think of scenarios where you might. Can't you?

BTW, there are women who post/read here and aren't driven away.

babygirl1 01-23-2010 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sass (Post 15265030)
That's what tw does... you should know that if you've been around enough to know you want to "hang around".

They want it for entertainment, you shouldn't expect that you will be respected for it.

Congrats on having your pics out on the internet forever. Perhaps you will never regret it.

ya actually i wont regret it, and i'm not asking for respect.. **** treat me like a whore.. I LIKE IT! Makes me **** my boy more.

euph 01-23-2010 19:10

babygirl1, any suggestions on getting a reluctant female partner regularly engaged in anal sex?

we've tried it before, but 'it hurts too much', even when drenched in lube


:sunny:

NoFiX 01-23-2010 19:11

everyone stfu, i'm securing an ******* sniff slot for tonite

somespareid 01-23-2010 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15264970)
well ya maybe i am a little whore (with simo) that has the luxury of sitting at home all day and enjoying life and when my bf comes home, he gets all the attention he needs with my mouth, ass, *****, or whatever he wants..

that is pretty disturbing, tbh

babygirl1 01-23-2010 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by euph (Post 15265037)
babygirl1, any suggestions on getting a reluctant female partner regularly engaged in anal sex?

we've tried it before, but 'it hurts too much', even when drenched in lube


:sunny:

if i'm really helping a brother out..then
a. make sure she is completely relaxed..(massages help) (shots for first time)
b. too much lube can make it crazy unconfortable really dont need much.
c. put your tip in first let it sit there for a minute, push in a little farther.. once all the way in rock slowly and then start the pounding the way she likes it.
d. MAKE SURE YOUR FOCUSING ON HER, OR SHE'LL NEVER WANNA DO IT AGAIN. TAKE IT SLOW!!
e. there really should be no hurting at all if its done right.. if hurts then not relaxed enough.

confidential 01-23-2010 19:20

babygirl i want to jizz on your face let's make it happen

babygirl1 01-23-2010 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by confidential (Post 15265055)
babygirl i want to jizz on your face let's make it happen

a little to late~

JoMo 01-23-2010 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by somespareid (Post 15265049)
that is pretty disturbing, tbh

Ah, the aspiration and dreams of being nothing more then a cum dumpster.......

euph 01-23-2010 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15265051)
if i'm really helping a brother out..then
a. make sure she is completely relaxed..(massages help) (shots for first time)
b. too much lube can make it crazy unconfortable really dont need much.
c. put your tip in first let it sit there for a minute, push in a little farther.. once all the way in rock slowly and then start the pounding the way she likes it.
d. MAKE SURE YOUR FOCUSING ON HER, OR SHE'LL NEVER WANNA DO IT AGAIN. TAKE IT SLOW!!
e. there really should be no hurting at all if its done right.. if hurts then not relaxed enough.


thx...will report back with results

NoFiX 01-23-2010 19:23

baby, can i come sniff your hole while simo is away?

Vanster 01-23-2010 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFiX (Post 15265038)
everyone stfu, i'm securing an ******* sniff slot for tonite

I hope you will understand where this is the point where I leave.

arcadus 01-23-2010 19:25

am i the only person that didnt find the xcursion pic funny at all
if you think about it, it's pretty sad, really

samUwell 01-23-2010 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by euph (Post 15265037)
babygirl1, any suggestions on getting a reluctant female partner regularly engaged in anal sex?

we've tried it before, but 'it hurts too much', even when drenched in lube


:sunny:

what... are you new?

you gotta eat the womans ass out for a while. after a good 10 minutes of a good anallinigus, she should be ready.

confidential 01-23-2010 19:29

the next step is a porno

i have this idea of a maple syrup salesman going door to door and constantly being rejected because who the **** wants to buy maple syrup in a recession right? well he gets to this one house and and a cute girl opens the door (this is you babygirl) and after hearing the maple syrup salesman's offer, she says "well mister i just made pancakes but have no maple syrup! why don't you come inside." so he walks in and sits on the sofa and she brings her plate of pancakes and asks to see the man's maple syrup. so he takes out a maple syrup bottle and she is about to pour it on the pancakes when the salesman goes "but wait! if you use my syrup on your pancakes then you won't need to buy it so i get nothing!" she says "well this is a conundrum we are at an impasse!" (these are big words for you babygirl we will dumb it down a bit) so the guy goes why don't you test it on my sample pancakes first? she says umm ok. so the guy takes out a pancake but the pancake is wrapped around his penis! and he pours the maple syrup on his pancake penis and she starts licking the pancake until it falls off and then starts licking his maple syrup covered cock. from here we have the regular stuff, decent blowjob maybe some ***** licking and ****ing. but the twist of the year is that at the end he goes "well i'm all out of maple syrup" and she's like "aww what about my pancakes i dont want to eat them dry" and he says "oh hold on" and jizzes on the pancakes and then she eats the cum drenched pancakes mmm and the final line is "you can pour your maple syrup on my pancakes any day mister" with a wink and a smile the end


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47.
Page 41 of 50

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC