Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 146

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   [SILVER BARS] Do you even stack bro? (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=675329)

StapleMammal1 10-25-2014 18:09

[SILVER BARS] Do you even stack bro?

So who here stacks Silver? If so what company do you buy from? I stack and usually buy from APMEX or Provident. JM Bullion is a good company too. I've heard good things about MCM but I've never done biz with them. Let me know if MCM sucks or not.

Personally I don't buy any of that cheap **** Silver. I only **** with Geiger Edelmetalle grown man Silver. Nothing beats German craftsmanship. Plus if any of their Silver once belonged to a **** then even better.

Just added one of these to my collection. :sunny:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cqilb6.jpg

Al'Muktar 10-25-2014 18:10

hey hey guys the guys on the silver hoarding forums are mean guys who say im full of **** so im here trying to talk **** about hoarding silver to a bunch of guys who arent guys who give a **** about hoarding silver i hope you guys will be impressed

TripLikeIDo 10-25-2014 18:17

I'd be impressed if he melted it down and made 2 bullets for dweasel and himself

StapleMammal1 10-25-2014 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 18211110)
hey hey guys the guys on the silver hoarding forums are mean guys who say im full of **** so im here trying to talk **** about hoarding silver to a bunch of guys who arent guys who give a **** about hoarding silver i hope you guys will be impressed

I'm a member of the kitco forums and they are real chill folks so **** **** your fantasy.

You should give a **** about real money you dumbass. That **** in your moms purse isn't even worth the paper it's printed on. Like for real. For example the USD is only worth around the equivalent of 3 cents. Meanwhile 1oz of my Silver is currently 17.19 and I have over 80 ounces of it. My goal is 1,000 ounces and Imma hit my goal. :satan:

I really don't expect a dip**** like you to understand so no hard feelings bruh. If you choose to be poor that's your problem. :shrug:

Elvis Hitler 10-25-2014 18:23

Tehvul has the HIV, not silver.

MadHatSam 10-25-2014 18:24

I don't understand retards that invest in **** like this, the world won't collapse in your lifetime or even experience a significant enough extended depression to make this worth the opportunity cost of the investment.

StapleMammal1 10-25-2014 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis Hitler (Post 18211119)
Tehvul has the HIV, not silver.

Hey stupid. Silver kills the **** out of viruses. It is known. Also you can put Silver in your stored water and that water will stay good forever. There is around 10 ounces at the bottom of our well at the cabin and that water tastes ****ing great. :sunny:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18211121)
I don't understand retards that invest in **** like this, the world won't collapse in your lifetime or even experience a significant enough extended depression to make this worth the opportunity cost of the investment.

Retards? You suck at economics bruh. Mike has a Masters in Finance and me buying Silver is one of the few things the doesn't ***** at me about buying. His exact words were "It's money in the bank so go for it." The paper market is going to ****ing explode bruh. It's mathematical certainty it is going to explode. Except this time it will be way worse than 2006/2007ish. What the **** do you think all that QE is about?

Watch this and tell me if that guy is a "retard."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVr6P1k5Bw

Elvis Hitler 10-25-2014 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18211123)
Hey stupid. Silver kills the **** out of viruses. It is known. Also you can put Silver in your stored water and that water will stay good forever. There is around 10 ounces at the bottom of our well at the cabin and that water tastes ****ing great. :sunny:

Too bad it can't cure your anally inflicted death sentence.

StapleMammal1 10-25-2014 18:33

***** I'm undetectable. Hahaha.

Al'Muktar 10-25-2014 18:33

guys guys my entire life isnt a ****ing failure okay guys i have silver and my anal AIDs-inflicting predator of a sugar daddy doesnt ***** at me for buying it guys

**** you guys u twink u twink

StapleMammal1 10-25-2014 18:35

It's ok. You can hate. I don't mind. Question. Does your mom ***** at you for staying out past curfew? Like seriously how can you consider yourself a man when you still live with your mom?

Rosencrantz 10-25-2014 18:38

Is it time for the manic phase already? How long till it cycles back to depressive?

AnubiS 10-25-2014 18:40

Well, you know tehvul trades silver for meth

StapleMammal1 10-25-2014 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosencrantz (Post 18211133)
Is it time for the manic phase already? How long till it cycles back to depressive?

I slept till 5pm and I'm on my meds so manic is not happening. I feel fantastic. How you doing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnubiS (Post 18211135)
Well, you know tehvul trades silver for meth

True story. When I first started my dr visits here they kept asking me what drugs I do. I told them only what the doc prescribes. They were like "We are not the Police so you can tell us." I was like "WTF I already told you so what part of I don't do drugs is not understood?"

So they took 12 vials of my blood and the next visit they apologized because while you can easily beat a piss test good luck beating a blood test for drugs. I've been sober for years and I will stay that way. I can even get a pot card and posses and grow pot legally but I don't have one because I don't do drugs or drink alcohol.

I like being sober. :sunny:

EDIT: Look if you do not stack Silver you have no biz posting in this thread. Go troll elsewhere you socially inept losers.

Tantric Rex 10-25-2014 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 18211128)
guys guys my entire life isnt a ****ing failure okay guys i have silver and my anal AIDs-inflicting predator of a sugar daddy doesnt ***** at me for buying it guys

**** you guys u twink u twink

someone is poor and is lashing out

MadHatSam 10-25-2014 19:04

I don't stack silver, but I know you sure as hell are wasting your money. You will never be in a position to make use of the intrinsic value of silver, so you are holding something that would be even more worthless than paper money in an economic collapse.

Keep on keeping on you diseased drain on society.

Vanster 10-25-2014 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18211136)
Look if you do not stack Silver you have no biz posting in this thread.

Ruined.

KittyCat 10-25-2014 19:06

Tehvul bro I heard u had a rectal prolapse from mike tearning the inner wall of your rectum with his anal dick head shaft puncturing and creating an internal fissure aka internal prolapse not treatable by direct surgery

U should not let mike abuse u like that even Angie doesn't let dweasel do that

KittyCat 10-25-2014 19:08

Tehvul you shouldn't let mike spread aids and collapse your anus like that you are being used more than Angie stand up 4 itself

And that aids medicine is making u like white one of the many side effects

amRam 10-25-2014 19:09

The "paper market" is gonna explode, bros. ****

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page