[So] I went to a gay club tonight.

Tanj

Veteran XV
Both of my roommates are gay. They, and their "faghag" crew dragged me out to this gay club for my first time.

It was a surprisingly a good time. I didn't have to try to impress anyone, I could just dance around and shit.

Most of the time I danced with my roommates girl friends. One had me up against the wall for a good part of the night :drool:. I did dance with one guy, just cause wtf. I also got hit on by two guys, I just walked away.

:closet:

Both of my roommates are gay. They, and their "faghag" crew dragged me out to this gay club for my first time.

It was a surprisingly a good time.

I did dance with one guy, just cause wtf.

feel a little poke comin' thru

on you

girl i know you felt it, boo you know i can't help it

you know what i wanna do

Yeah, they're actually a lot of fun to go to and for once it is nice to receive free drinks, rather than buying girls drinks.

I went to a gay club a while back. Some gay guy bought me some drinks while my ladyfriend was in the bathroom. I downed the drinks and then when she got out, I told him thanks and she and I went off and danced. He made some pansy one-liner whine comment about it, but I don't remember what it was.

He was saying that for a fag, you have a cute girlfriend.

cute_girl_danielle.1.jpg

Back