TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does slack have voice comms built in?

its janky, but yeah. guessing this is more for gaming, but most games have the grouping / voice comms built in

just hesitant to join a discord team when im already in 3 slack teams. too bad Sameroom doesn't work with discord

why do you people have to be difficult. just do the discord thing. i got a request to send to the irc scripts out so someone else could manage an irc server. 1) I have no idea how irc works, colosus did all that shit. 2) linode seems to have cancelled all my access to the old server once I cancelled, even though I paid through the month - so fuck those guys. 3) I don't know, I'd love to help make this work, but like I said I know nothing about IRC.

i thought this was more for chat (like irc) but it sounds like this is primarily for gaming, so discord makes sense.

I dunno, I think it is still for chat. I mean whomever used irc will just use discord now for the riveting late night conversations

thouggh discord can obviously be used for gaming as well

i think if u get 400 users or so and show them the website you get partnered and better quality voice comms, custom url, merch, etc

i made the midair discord and they got partnered after i gave it to the devs. it only had 300 users or so at the time i gave it over to get partnered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back