Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 185 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

LGBR 05-28-2016 10:27

wiglaf i will knock somebody up in your house if you keep talking like that

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18580609)

:withstupi

Fool 05-28-2016 11:12

I mean he's talking to a rally of Californian farmers who've been denied available water by the government and he says something that resonates with them, and you take it at face value.

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18580643)
I mean he's talking to a rally of Californian farmers

And he is willing to say anything they want to hear.

bam 05-28-2016 11:17

The water laws in CA are truly retarded.

-SS- 05-28-2016 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingfish (Post 18580619)

Not really, and here's why:

1st - There shouldn't have been any money available in the first place. It was tax dollars.

2d - Furthermore, here's what it takes to qualify:

Quote:

LMDC’s Business Recovery Grant (BRG) program provided grants to businesses (including not-for-profit organizations) with fewer than 500 employees, located in Manhattan south of 14th Street
Compensation was calculated based on days of lost gross revenue, with the maximum number of days and amounts determined by business location. Maximum grant amounts of $50,000, $100,000, $150,000, and $300,000 were available, depending on the location of the business.
https://www.hudexchange.info/onecpd/...Grants-NYC.pdf

His business location:
Quote:

According to Nadler’s letter, Trump received the money from the grant program for one of his companies, 40 Wall Street LLC, which owns a Manhattan skyscraper. [read: location]
NY Democrat: Trump should return money to 9/11 recovery fund - The Washington Post (your article)
The Trump Building - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Trump Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3d - Isn't it the gvt's fault for letting him get it since they are the ones in charge of dispersal? Another failure of Big Gvt. Dont you agree?

4th - Nadler clearly spun this and left out what the qualifying factors were plus very poor research on the WP's part. It's all about the narrative.

You were played for a fool by the article. Would you turn down free money for one of your many businesses if it qualified?

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by bam (Post 18580645)
The water laws in CA are truly retarded.

So when it comes to bathroom laws and minimum wage, let the states decide, but when it comes to natural resources Trump wants to subvert state control and dictate with big gubermint mandates how they should handle their ****.

Flash 05-28-2016 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580647)
So when it comes to bathroom laws and minimum wage, let the states decide, but when it comes to natural resources Trump wants to subvert state control and dictate with big gubermint mandates how they should handle their ****.

I agree with you. Let Cali decide how it wants to run its water laws. Just don't ask for federal subsidies to assist you in your moronic practices.

Fool 05-28-2016 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580644)

Yea I know, the nerve of him to politic in an election.

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18580649)
I agree with you. Let Cali decide how it wants to run its water laws. Just don't ask for federal subsidies to assist you in your moronic practices.

Ya, like building a house in tornado alley or florida

-SS- 05-28-2016 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580644)

You didnt have this standard when you voted for owebama twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

lol, shut the **** up shill.

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18580658)
You didnt have this standard when you voted for owebama twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

lol, shut the **** up shill.

How Congress Controls the Budget in Washington, D.C. - For Dummies
Quote:

The primary job of Congress is money and the budget
Looks like you learned something new today.

Flash 05-28-2016 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580652)
Ya, like building a house in tornado alley or florida

Please quote where I stated that I support FEMA?

-SS- 05-28-2016 11:40

/dealyderp

Duh it's because of climate change in CA:

Quote:

How Much Of California’s Drought Was Caused By Climate Change? Scientists Now Have The Answer.
How Much Of Californias Drought Was Caused By Climate Change? Scientists Now Have The Answer. | ThinkProgress

[the science is settled!]

/dealyderp

===================

Now, an interesting article instead of political junk science:

Quote:

Scientists finally know what stopped Mongol hordes from conquering Europe

Trees are especially sensitive to small changes in climactic conditions: In wet years, they add thick layers of bark to their trunks. In dry years, the rings are thinner, reflecting the lack of water to a tree.

They found the climate in Hungary and its surroundings were unusually cold and wet for about three years, from 1238 to 1241. The extra moisture and early spring thaw turned the Hungarian plains into marshes and swampland — unsuitable terrain for moving the thousands of horses the Mongol armies relied on for transportation and warfare.
Climate change may have saved western Europe - Tech Insider

Gandalf 05-28-2016 11:41

Gotta love liberals. Clinton balanced the budget, and it was GWs fault when he added 4 trillion. Then it's not obamas fault for adding three times as much, because he has nothing to do with the budget. ****ing hypocritical morons.

-SS- 05-28-2016 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580660)
How Congress Controls the Budget in Washington, D.C. - For Dummies

Looks like you learned something new today.

lol pitiful way to dodge the point asslips.

we all know you believe everything owebama says (and that was the point since u need it spelled out for you).

Btw, so do you blame bush's debt on democrats since they controlled congress during the last two years of his presidency? y/n?

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18580667)
lol pitiful way to dodge the point asslips.

Ya facts are a pitiful argument against someone who used pet names before Trump made it cool, hipster lips

Fool 05-28-2016 11:58

I would've gone with lipster, but that's me.

bam 05-28-2016 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580647)

https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l...rgydo1_500.png

You dove into that conclusion

Walking_Man 05-28-2016 13:01

i love all of you chuckle****s pretending the water situation in southern california is some kind of left vs right problem to be blamed on a nebulous identity of "californian liberals" and not actually a complicated byproduct of the reality that building more pumps to pull all of the vast reserves of water from northern california reservoirs to southern california also sucks huge amounts of salt water from the ocean inland that destroys billion dollar salmon and delta agriculture industries and things like delta farmers having the inalienable legal right to fresh water at their pumpheads that takes priority over everyone else's water rights

but nope, the answer is of course simple "just build more pumps".

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page