Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 78 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

bam 05-10-2016 20:19

I legit think this dude will bomb some ****

JuggerNaught 05-10-2016 20:49

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...arys-campaign/

Cruz donor James Simons, who donated over a million dollars to Ted’s failed campaign, has begun pouring millions into Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Bush family donors are also donating to Hillary Clinton – the only establishment candidate left in the race.
The Observer reported:

Renaissance Technologies, a hedge fund founded by billionaire James Simons, donated over $13 million to Sen. Ted Cruz’s failed presidential campaign. For a guy who’s supposed to be pretty smart with his money, the ROI on that one has got to sting. Nevertheless, now that Mr. Cruz is out of the race, Mr. Simons has begun pouring millions of dollars into Hillary Clinton‘s campaign, with Renaissance Technologies donating over $2 million to Ms. Clinton so far this election cycle. Euclidean Capital—also owned by Mr. Simons—has given the Clinton campaign over $7 million in contributions, and such figures are likely to increase as Ms. Clinton slowly transitions her attention from Democratic Primary opponent Bernie Sanders to the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.

Mr. Simons isn’t the only wealthy donor making the move. A number of deep-pocketed elite have given up trying to buy off Republican politicians in order to support Ms. Clinton—the only establishment-friendly candidate of either party remaining in the race. In response, the Clinton campaign has assembled a group dubbed “Republicans for Hillary” to reach wealthy GOP donors. Ms Clinton not only shares over 60 of the same donors with the former Republican candidate Jeb Bush but is also making new efforts to court additional Bush family donors, according to a recent Politico report.

Veniggs 05-10-2016 21:00

the moderate independent free thinkers across the internet are so proud of the super rich turning on trump and giving their hard-earned money to our savior hillary.

she'll do so much good for america and the world and won't act in the interests of herself and her donors. trump is a selfish racist. yep she'll be great

KingSobieski 05-10-2016 21:03

Yes, but only if she doesn't get emulsified in a 2000 degree blast.

Vanster 05-10-2016 23:05

Quote:

A national poll reveals that presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is viewed less favorably than lice, root canals, hipsters, jury duty, the DMV and even Nickelback.

The poll by Public Policy Polling (PPP) shows that Trump is losing to lice by 26 points. In fairness to Trump, lice has an approval rating above 50 percent
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow reported the poll’s results last night, assuring viewers that it was “real” and not a late April Fool’s joke.

“To be fair, Mr. Trump only loses by single digits to some of these. I mean, he’s running pretty close to Nickelback,” Maddow said. “Overall, this is a list of things you do not really want to be losing to.” Maddow made sure to offer Trump some “good news,” suggesting that he does beat both cockroaches and hemorrhoids.
http://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump-...ack-poll-says/

JoMo 05-10-2016 23:11

When's the Carson vs Bernie debate? Those two should be the winners based on how favorable they are.

TAA WAR 05-10-2016 23:27

Yet Trump keeps on winning and winning.

Togowack 05-10-2016 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habakkuk 1:5
"Look at the nations and watch-- and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

DocHolliday 05-10-2016 23:32

Omg he said my days so that must mean soon!

KingSobieski 05-10-2016 23:32

Remind me again, does Canada have a King or a Sultan?

DocHolliday 05-10-2016 23:34

http://i.imgur.com/UV1kyVO.gif

Togowack 05-10-2016 23:41

The bible is multi dimensional. If you had studied it your whole life and lived the past 5 months or so out, you'd know the bible speaks in typeforms that re occur throughout history. Cyrus is typeform for Trump. Actually if you are a computer programmer you would be pretty comfortable with how prophecy has been programmed. It's programmed in classes and class inheritances. Same way DNA/RNA has been laid out...

the fire isn't out yet in Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hebrews 12:29
for our "God is a consuming fire."

call the Russians for moral support?

SuperTrap 05-10-2016 23:43

The "bible" has been foretelling the end since it was written. Ya freak

Togowack 05-10-2016 23:44

The first prophecy was regarding the end. The end, which is now.

Mercury passes, evil is exposed!!! Hillary like chaff in the wind.

SuperTrap 05-10-2016 23:51

No man knoweth the day nor the hour... Period dude. Signs have been seen since the beginning. If there is a God and you believe the bible then that means all this bull**** is just that bull****. If it is true then it will come like a thief in the night.. as in SURPRISE!

Togowack 05-10-2016 23:53

Of the coming of the Lord. The other days and hours, are known. They were expected to be known when Jesus was born, walked the earth, and entered Jerusalem on a donkey. The people welcomed the king, but of course the rulers of the earth hadn't a clue. Daniels 77 weeks told them how to find this, the Kings of the East somehow figured out and they weren't even Jews, depending on how you do the math it also predicted nation hood for the Jewish state in 1947

Captain Tele 05-10-2016 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAA WAR (Post 18570825)
Yet Trump keeps on winning and winning.

As it sits

Donald Trump is viewed less favorably than lice, root canals, hipsters, jury duty, the DMV and even Nickelback.

Yet Donald Trump > Hillary

Wow......

Togowack 05-10-2016 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18570847)
If it is true then it will come like a thief in the night.. as in SURPRISE!

No surprise!!! not with earthquakes, signs in space, trumpets heard in the air and cities appearing in the clouds, make no mistake, only a few terrible signs remain.

SuperTrap 05-10-2016 23:57

The only sign that you "could" use to guess the rapture would be when the nations turn against Israel

Togowack 05-11-2016 00:00

I wouldn't try guess the rapture, except for exactly what Jesus said.

As for turning against Israel, we are there. However, Jesus prophecy in Matthew, IMO, does not match present day. I believe it would best match a Trump presidency.

SuperTrap 05-11-2016 00:03

It will match anything you want it to match due to it's ambiguity

Togowack 05-11-2016 00:05

Not really. People will be building, planting, drinking, giving in marriage. This isn't an Obama presidency. We are talking about a happy peaceful world making meaningful progression. The Russians are saying, many of them have dreams of USA under Trump and Russia working to exterminate ISIS and towards world peace. These are the real circumstances of the Rapture, the world will be left without a US president, one that will give a tremendous amount of stability. It will be instant turmoil when the Church is taken up

SuperTrap 05-11-2016 00:09

Speculation based on your beliefs.. no proof either way. I was raised a southern baptist preacher's kid. (I escaped) They have been saying all that **** for years.

Ender 05-11-2016 00:10

can we ban people from threads? ****ing christ.

Togowack 05-11-2016 00:11

Watch them now be exposed, righteous and wicked, I think you will be surprised. The church has been infiltrated. The real leaders are now the ones who are going to stand before the crowds without fear, thanks to social media, they will become giants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JWw8cTEN14

StapleMammal1 05-11-2016 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18570858)
I wouldn't try guess the rapture, except for exactly what Jesus said.

As for turning against Israel, we are there. However, Jesus prophecy in Matthew, IMO, does not match present day. I believe it would best match a Trump presidency.

Rapture means ****. Pass the plate and the boys! Amen!

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Vir 05-11-2016 00:52

Shame that video wasn't in one of those states were you can open carry

Odio 05-11-2016 02:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84H6ZCweYwM

Dangerdoggie 05-11-2016 04:13

Gary Johnson thinks he's going to be at a debate with Trump and Clinton.

:rofl:

JoMo 05-11-2016 11:43

Welp...

41% of likely voters support Hillary Clinton, 40% are for Donald Trump, 19% undecided in latest Reuters/Ipsos online poll - Reuters

Vanster 05-11-2016 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18571082)
Welp...

41% of likely voters support Hillary Clinton, 40% are for Donald Trump, 19% undecided in latest Reuters/Ipsos online poll - Reuters

That's crazy. I know Sanders is still mathematically in the race, and that accounts for some of the "undecideds," but that 40% of those polled saying they support Trump. . .I never would have predicted he would ever get anything even close to 40%. I've been wrong a lot before, but not this wrong.

Eggi 05-11-2016 13:21

I am a bit shocked by that as well, but its also not surprising that the majority of ppl still want to vote along party lines regardless of who their party puts up.

also, this is scary: 'Majorities of voters in the states say Trump would do a better job handling the economy'

Ender 05-11-2016 13:22

Trump refuses to release any of his tax returns.

gg.

Reggs 05-11-2016 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ender (Post 18571153)

gg.

Who would be interested in that and why?

Do you ever show your tax returns to people?

SuperTrap 05-11-2016 13:39

lol sheesh

Reggs 05-11-2016 13:42

I knew Trump was going places after I watched the first debate.

His debate performance was just masterful. It's going to be a political debate talked about and discussed for decades to come, much like the Kennedy/Nixon debate.

Captain Tele 05-11-2016 13:44

Quote:

gg.

lol

too bad hillary, the shadow banking queen, can't nail him on that topic

Wall Street Whistleblower Calls Clinton Foundation ***8216;Charity Fraud***8217;

Clinton Supported and Enabled Tax Evasion Revealed By the ***8220;Panama Papers***8221;

Trump and Clinton share Delaware tax 'loophole' address with 285,000 firms

Two big, fat tax cheats: Donald and Hillary find common ground in screwing the American public

and

***65279;When It Comes to Taxes, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Have 1 Thing in Common

Captain Tele 05-11-2016 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18570619)
Trumps' trade policies are terrible as well, that doesn't mean he's wrong about NAFTA even if it makes him a hypocrite on free trade.

Rothbard:

The NAFTA Myth | Murray N. Rothbard

And since eggi is too dumb and dishonest (boeing worker LOL) to grasp rothbard.....maybe this pretend progressive, aka neoliberal, would enjoy the wording of Noam Chomsky to further corroborate just how delusional he is

Noam Chomsky: Obama Trade Deal A ***8216;Neoliberal Assault***8217; To Further Corporate ***8216;Domination***8217;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIlxXRg9DHU

get ****ed eggi

your opinion about what is good and bad for the economy is as bad as Owebama/Clinton

Except they got paid millions for their dishonesty. Whereas you just buy overpriced stocks......lol

Eggi 05-11-2016 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18571172)
Who would be interested in that and why?

Do you ever show your tax returns to people?

historically its a way to show where a politician's income comes from so that you know who pays their bills and what they make; its also a way to show that they don't evade their taxes. It doesn't look very good to be in charge of the spending of your country's tax revenue if you aren't properly paying your own taxes.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...int-I-am-not-a

Quote:

His 1974 resignation over Watergate makes it easy today to forget that by late 1973, President Nixon was in big trouble over how little he was paying in federal taxes.

He himself first steered attention to his taxes by boasting at a September press conference that he***8217;d been audited by the IRS and found clean. Reporters started digging and, long story short, he had paid Uncle Sam less than $6,000 on an aggregate income of $790,000 from 1970 through 1972.

He***8217;d taken big deductions for donating his vice-presidential papers to charity and for interest on the mortgage for his San Clemente house, among other things. The public was outraged.

***8220;Nixon***8217;s taxes were an issue that average citizens readily understood as compared to the constitutional issues raised by the Watergate investigation,***8221; concluded University of Alabama tax professor William Samson, in a 2005 analysis of the returns.

Upon further consideration, the IRS decided that Nixon owed $465,000 in back taxes, which he paid. This penalty cut Nixon***8217;s personal wealth in half.

After Nixon***8217;s resignation, President Gerald Ford faced the task of restoring citizens***8217; faith in government. The US tax system is largely voluntary, after all. Few taxpayers are audited. If voters think the person at the top is cheating, they will, too.

So in April 1976, at the start of his own reelection campaign, Mr. Ford publicly released his 1975 return. He***8217;d paid $94,569 in taxes on an income of $204,606. After he was elected, Jimmy Carter followed suit, and so has every president since, as well as numerous vice presidents and other top US politicians.

JoMo 05-11-2016 14:02

Quote:

gg.

He doesn't have to. There's nothing in there that has any meaning, but he hasn't released them because they are audited every year because of all his holdings.

Plus he can always just mention "the wall street speeches" that Bernie brought up and offer to trade his tax returns for the speeches.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page