Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 6

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   [Official] The Justeen political thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=689942)

arsin 02-07-2018 05:32

[Official] The Justeen political thread

I'll update this when I can. I want to get in Justeen's 7 crying moments, and post the vids where Justeen makes a "solemn promise" during an election, only to break that promise when elected.

More of an embarrassment than the Trump? :hrm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z10goVbpLw0
Start at 0:40.

Piers Morgan:
Quote:

Piers Morgan Slams Justin Trudeau: ***8216;You Spineless Virtue-Signaling Excuse For a Feminist***8217; ...
:lol:

Quote:

***8220;milking his audience like a greedy dairy farmer.***8221;
***8220;He is the single most PC-friendly, touchy-feely Prime Minister in the history of world politics,***8221; Morgan wrote. ***8220;He marched at Canada***8217;s version of Gay Pride, he***8217;s pro-choice on abortion, pro legalizing marijuana and pro just about anything else that he thinks might win him the hearts of global liberals.***8221;

naptown 02-07-2018 07:46

AUTISM ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT

Pagy 02-07-2018 08:12

ellen reminds me of that time we put orbital on everyone's ignore list as a joke and he talked to himself for weeks

Denver 02-07-2018 09:32

human --> hupeople
i called it now, let's see if it's the next weeks word.

SuperTrap 02-07-2018 10:57

shut it ellen

arsin 02-07-2018 11:29

ST pipes in wit his special small bit of stupidity, at times he apes those less fortunate.

crapclown's psychotropics are dulling his senses. Anything out of order like someone stealing cable, or "sperging" on a dangerously politically corrective ****head like Justeen raises his heart rate about 40, triggering response :lol:

Otherwise you're near comatose aren't you crapclown ? hehehee

There's bigger issues here crapclown, let's not make this thread about your griefs ok?

You too Pagy, get a friend, get a lobotomy - get something that allows you to move the fuk on. I'm sorry I **** on you being a STEM autist. I've apologized. Can you move the fuk on Pagy? You dn't have to live yoru life as an angst driven nerd.
-----------------------------------------

manhole cover = peoplehole when does this stupidity end?

I can't stand Justeen. Every group with a grievance is going to sue the Feds, and with a compliant and completely cuk'd SC we'll pay hundred's of millions in appeasement Justeen will cry and say "he's really sorry" and us taxpayers. He feeds the cult of victimization which our legal system makes bank on.

Native groups are complaining about civilisation attempts - now they're suing for $2Billion cause we sent them to schools which required the kids move away from home. They'll win as our "guilted" and cuk'd SC passes another feel goodz judgement to correct perceived imperfections of the white race. WE can thank the Holocaust Industry for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jN1ckK2YBA

SuperTrap 02-07-2018 11:32

ellen meltdown

arsin 02-07-2018 11:43

Tell us again ST how Disney has already recouped the $4Bn plus they paid for the SW franchise cause box office receipts is the same thing as net income :ftard:

I AM concerned with the direction Canada has been going. I spew to make that known. Perhaps I should seek out a bigger forum to air my grief.

SuperTrap 02-07-2018 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsin (Post 18895952)
Tell us again ST how Disney has already recouped the $4Bn plus they paid for the SW franchise cause box office receipts is the same thing as net income :ftard:

I AM concerned with the direction Canada has been going. I spew to make that known. Perhaps I should seek out a bigger forum to air my grief.

New 'Star Wars' movies have made more than $4 billion Disney paid for franchise - Business Insider

Quote:

In 2012, Disney bought Lucasfilm for $4.06 billion and took full control of the "Star Wars" empire.

Five years later, the studio has made that amount back from just the ticket sales from the new "Star Wars" films.

With the saga's lastest movie, "The Last Jedi," passing $900 million worldwide at the box office on Thursday, the Disney-owned releases of "Star Wars" ("The Force Awakens," "Rouge One," "The Last Jedi") have combined to surpass the $4.06 billion pricetag Disney spent on San Francisco-based company, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Though this doesn't count the millions spent to make and market the movies, this figure also doesn't count the money Disney has already made from "Star Wars" merchandising and attractions at its theme parks (both of which are more lucrative than what the studio gets from ticket sales).
Quote:

Any way you cut it, there can be no argument about the amount Disney paid for Lucasfilm (which means it now owns the "Indiana Jones" franchise; a new movie with Harrison Ford once again in the title role is in development). And you can only imagine what can be accomplished with the company's recent acquisition of the movie studio and TV properties of 21st Century Fox for $52.4 billion.

SuperTrap 02-07-2018 12:08

https://media.tenor.com/images/a9fc9...cd35/tenor.gif

Fool 02-07-2018 12:09

why peoplekind and not humankind?

Pagy 02-07-2018 12:09

ellen likes typing a lot given the fact no one reads his autistic drivel

SuperTrap 02-07-2018 12:12

he sure as **** doesn't read the news anyway

HelenKeller 02-07-2018 12:28

anthony also thinks i'm a jew

SuperTrap 02-07-2018 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenKeller (Post 18895968)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPGexCJqTBk

KittyCat 02-07-2018 13:06

Ellen i told you no more autism bombs you arent keeping your promise

Do i need to next dox you?

arsin 02-07-2018 13:16

Yes im autistic screeching, ths Jew inspired globalist insanity has fo end.

Oh look ST found a non heard of website to validate his argument _ ghe same sige from which he grabbed this nonsense. But hey its published on the i tarnet so it must be tru.

ST quotes "Business Insider" who argues that box office receipts = net. Try applying some critical analysis else its all confirmational bias, dlsd people sill infed that ura dumb ****.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenKeller (Post 18895968)

You neg rep me for every anti **** post i make. Right? gg.

"Peoplekind" it isnt a word, it doesnt exist outside the mind of a far left white guilt apologist. Fun fact: Justeens top 7 donors are Jews (and probably zionazi's). How inclusive is that?

coombz 02-07-2018 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsin (Post 18895952)
Perhaps I should seek out a bigger forum to air my grief.

best idea you ever had

Spxnge 02-07-2018 13:20

Who uploads a picture or even has a profile on classmates.com

Anthony does

Anthony does

SuperTrap 02-07-2018 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsin (Post 18895984)
Oh look ST found a non heard of website to validate his argument _ ghe same sige from which he grabbed this nonsense. But hey its published on the i tarnet so it must be tru.

ST quotes "Business Insider" who argues that box office receipts = net. Try applying some critical analysis else its all confirmational bias, dlsd people sill infed that ura dumb ****.

Quote:

Business Insider is an American financial and business news website that also operates international editions in the UK, Australia, China, Germany, France, India, Italy, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Nordics, Poland and Singapore. Several International editions are published in local languages: Chinese, Dutch, French, German,[2] Polish[3] and Japanese.[4]

Quote:

In January 2009, the Clusterstock section appeared in Time's "Best 25 Financial Blogs,"[20] and the Silicon Alley Insider section was listed in PC Magazine's "Our Favorite Blogs 2009."[21] 2009 also saw Business Insider's selection as an official Webby honoree for Best Business Blog.[22]

In 2012, Business Insider was named to the Inc. 500. In 2013, the publication was once again nominated in the Blog-Business category at the Webby Awards.[23] In January 2014, The New York Times reported that Business Insider's web traffic was comparable to that of The Wall Street Journal.[24] In 2017, Digiday included imprint Insider as a candidate in two separate categories***8211;"Best New Vertical" and "Best Use of Instagram"***8211;at their annual Publishing Awards.[25]

The website has, however, faced criticism for its clickbait-style headlines.[26][27][28] In 2013, The New Yorker criticized the website for prioritizing publishing speed over accuracy.[29]

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page