Bring on the Julia swimsuit screenie......

exogen said:
Sigh... I love all these responses because not only did it take less time than you guys spend whoring TW all day, but it was actually productive.

and extremely, extremely, fugly and nerdish

exogen said:
1) Look at name of thread you are posting in. Thanks.
2) Link to your Photoshops? Thanks.
1)i wanted to see what kind of dweebs would actualy want a pic of an animated chick in a swimsuit and
2)i'm not going to bother making one of this because you butchered the very idea with that monstrocity you made

Ztir said:
1)i wanted to see what kind of dweebs would actualy want a pic of an animated chick in a swimsuit and
2)i'm not going to bother making one of this because you butchered the very idea with that monstrocity you made

Alright, kiddie, if it helps you sleep at night, I am the kind of dweeb who would actually want a pic of Julia because frankly I think the animators did a good job and made her fucking hot. Maybe you should go to an anime forum now and try to make fun of them? I'm sure they would quickly realize what "dweebs" they are and thank you for your insight.

Thanks for your stellar contribution to this thread. Your posts epitomize the usefulness of forums. I have now lost interest.

Back