Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8 of 77

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577483)

SkittleBrew 03-12-2009 01:12

I also found it annoying that we barely got to watch the game in progress and they constantly hid the score from us... Several times they showed the game screen and had removed edited the video to black out the score. It seemed dishonest like they were trying to make it seem like the losing dude actually stood a chance up to the end.

I would have enjoyed the head-to-head competition if they'd just kept the game on the screen and let us watch for ourselves instead of showing us the two goofballs playing the game and making **** faces.

SexPistol 03-12-2009 01:18

hehe let me tell you guys a little story you didn't get to see. JD and I are up very late practicing, like 2-3am or so, and Robert is about to go to bed. JD says to him, Robert, level with me, I'm getting like XX,000 points here, what about you?

Robert says, Idk, haven't played the song yet, lemme see. Goes over to the game, puts the song on Expert and 5 stars it np talking to JD. JD goes, welp, think I'm gonna get some sleep.

so rob was having a little fun and showing off after he took a big lead, i dont think his actual score was important after he was like 50k up

mstrike 03-12-2009 01:31

I think StarSlay3r would have beaten him.

What do you think applesauce?

SkittleBrew 03-12-2009 01:31

SexPistol

They only show, from what I can tell, two game stations in the apartment. Did you guys have to share time on the two stations for practice? That would have peeved me off.

SexPistol 03-12-2009 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkittleBrew (Post 14358118)
SexPistol

They only show, from what I can tell, two game stations in the apartment. Did you guys have to share time on the two stations for practice? That would have peeved me off.

I'm sure that was very intentional cause yeah you had to share time with everybody, but there were 4 stations. The 2 TV setup is just identical on both sides of the room so its hard to tell it apart sometimes :]

and mstrike, it honestly could have gone either way. that question got kicked around the house quite a bit, and I got to see them score duel a 3 song set. Ciji took the first, Rob the second, Ciji the third, with ALL of them being really close.

Too bad Swoozie didn't pick her just cause it would have been a badass battle, both of them would have had eyes glued to screen no screwing around

mstrike 03-12-2009 01:47

Man.

**** swoozie. I hope he goes out next.

Leonidas Tzu 03-12-2009 02:29

DOA4 players are notorious scrubs and idiots.

Surge 03-12-2009 02:33

hes also a ******

DSEZ 03-12-2009 02:39

didnt swoozie that ****** from the cgs? he acted like a dumb ****** who through his race around in that **** too...

Leonidas Tzu 03-12-2009 02:41

dsez, you're far more retarded than he is.

DSEZ 03-12-2009 02:42

yes but im not a nigra :D

SexPistol 03-12-2009 02:43

trying not to whore this thread too bad but for you canadians here is a youtube link up ! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-CrJMC6H_0

Fool 03-12-2009 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkittleBrew (Post 14358074)
I also found it annoying that we barely got to watch the game in progress and they constantly hid the score from us... Several times they showed the game screen and had removed edited the video to black out the score. It seemed dishonest like they were trying to make it seem like the losing dude actually stood a chance up to the end.

I would have enjoyed the head-to-head competition if they'd just kept the game on the screen and let us watch for ourselves instead of showing us the two goofballs playing the game and making **** faces.


They hid the score because it was a blowout. Probably also why the elimination round started with 4 minutes left in the show. Trying to create drama where there really was none.

Spiderman 03-12-2009 10:25

Man I wouldn't stand a chance gaming with those people unless it was like tribes or tekken or super nintendo... :(

Baby Bew 03-12-2009 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 14358617)
They hid the score because it was a blowout. Probably also why the elimination round started with 4 minutes left in the show. Trying to create drama where there really was none.

It's what I hate most about The Amazing Race.

Fool 03-12-2009 10:44

You're not allowed to run on the Amazing Race. The cameramen can't keep up. That's why they all do that shuffling jog.

Shadow(of)Death 03-12-2009 10:45

If they stay to consoles and no PC, then I have two friends that probably would have taken the competition with ease. They can get perfect scores on the hardest songs on the hardest difficulties on any instrument. They can do dance dance revolution to the same degree. They rip it up at any of those mario games like smash brothers. They randomly showed up at a Halo tournament and took the competition. However I don't think either of them ever played PC games. So if there were Quake, or CS, they would get worked.

Fool 03-12-2009 10:48

They didn't mention anything but 360 in the episode, I'm assuming that was the only thing in the house. They should've done an online poker challenge.

hastie 03-12-2009 10:49

i bet the guy who got eliminated sucked at pretty much any game that was played, except for madden. His claim to fame was that he was the 8 time fraternity madden champ. He could be in a fraternity with only 30 people and just beat everyone else in tournaments biannually...

mixmandan 03-12-2009 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 14358817)
They didn't mention anything but 360 in the episode, I'm assuming that was the only thing in the house. They should've done an online poker challenge.

I agree


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02.
Page 8 of 77

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC