Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 80 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Dangerdoggie 04-04-2016 03:28

In my view Trump has already won because he's exposed the liberal communist trash that's dragging this country down.

Brasstax 04-04-2016 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoxbudd (Post 18551312)
tmeftw brass (too much effort for tw) also tldr. u say nice stuff, just too much

That's alright Motox - It's all basically boring "do unto others" type stuff.

Dangerdoggie 04-04-2016 03:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550439)

15? Maybe mentally.

Sorry, going to have to cut her in half and count the rings.

whoever 04-04-2016 03:39

lou is in love with the 19 yr old *****

LouCypher 04-04-2016 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoever (Post 18551323)
lou is in love with the 19 yr old *****

I think we'd be better off had a suicide bomber been there to take them all out. Probably waste less time arguing about it too.

havax 04-04-2016 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18551324)
I think we'd be better off had a suicide bomber been there to take them all out. Probably waste less time arguing about it too.

reported for terrist muslim sympathizer ggs loulou

HumDumpin 04-04-2016 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18551320)
In my view Trump has already won because he's exposed the liberal communist trash that's dragging this country down.

Seems like he has exposed the ppl vocally supporting his campaign as the bottom of the barrel, the folks who are spit on by mainstream republicans, democrats, and independents alike. Just look at redstate.com and see how the mainstream Republicans **** on Trump and his supporters non stop, they are a fringe group of angry extremists for the most part.

Trump has "won" by staying in the media, and to stay in the media he has to act like a reality TV show character. Attention for trump is the goal, not attention to the things you care about (liberals, the economy, foreigners, etc.).

Greedo909 04-04-2016 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18551452)
Seems like he has exposed the ppl vocally supporting his campaign as the bottom of the barrel, the folks who are spit on by mainstream republicans, democrats, and independents alike. Just look at redstate.com and see how the mainstream Republicans **** on Trump and his supporters non stop, they are a fringe group of angry extremists for the most part.

Because getting **** on by mainstream partisan scumbags and fringe nutjobs puts you on the wrong side of the argument? :lol:

naptown 04-04-2016 12:28

i enjoy greedo posts

they tend to destroy arguments very swiftly

still tosu scum tho

JoMo 04-04-2016 12:33

Liberals have the hardest time figuring out the appeal of Trump and why he's doing so well.....

He's the only one talking about putting 'America First', not the corporations, not the party, not 3rd world foreigners. Not the globalists, not other countries.

The 'mainstream' Republicans don't want to stop the import of cheap illegal labor and the big government contracts that their donors feed on. There's virtually no difference between the establishment Republicans and the Democrats other than a few social issues that are used as wedge issues.

Establishment Republicans "pretend" to fight the Democrats, but at the end of the day, they don't listen to the people that put them in power.

The media, Democrats, and Republicans are all afraid of Trump because he's dangerous..... he's dangerous to their hold on power and all the perks it brings.

Plus, he tweets fan-made videos. What a madman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQ8k7D91L8

HumDumpin 04-04-2016 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18551455)
Because getting **** on by mainstream partisan scumbags and fringe nutjobs puts you on the wrong side of the argument? :lol:

If being right means being a social reject, I dont want you to be wrong.

Kerosene31 04-04-2016 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18551459)
Liberals have the hardest time figuring out the appeal of Drumpf and why he's doing so well.....

He's the only one talking about putting 'America First', not the corporations, not the party, not 3rd world foreigners. Not the globalists, not other countries.

We get him just fine. He's a true indie instead of establishment. The fact that he's not tied in to all the money that goes around is great.

My issue with the guy is he is a brand with no substance. Just look at his tax plan, which is basically cut taxes for everyone oh and balance the budget too...

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

How exactly? This may read great to someone who owns multiple pieces of clothing with the rebel flag and/or camo patterns, but for the rest of us I'd like to know exactly how we're going to pay for massive tax cuts?

The scary thing is I think he really just wants to eliminate the death tax so he can hand down his massive fortune easier.

Greedo909 04-04-2016 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18551462)
If being right means being a social reject, I dont want you to be wrong.

If your TW posts are any indication, I don't think you'll ever need to worry about the implications of being right.

JoMo 04-04-2016 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18551463)
We get him just fine. He's a true indie instead of establishment. The fact that he's not tied in to all the money that goes around is great.

My issue with the guy is he is a brand with no substance. Just look at his tax plan, which is basically cut taxes for everyone oh and balance the budget too...

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

How exactly? This may read great to someone who owns multiple pieces of clothing with the rebel flag and/or camo patterns, but for the rest of us I'd like to know exactly how we're going to pay for massive tax cuts?

The scary thing is I think he really just wants to eliminate the death tax so he can hand down his massive fortune easier.

Growth? His entire plan is based on economic growth. It's easy to see in the outline. If you stop corporate inversions and encourage economic growth in the US instead of in foreign countries, you get better jobs, higher wages, and a better economy for all, not just the 'rich'.

HumDumpin 04-04-2016 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18551464)
If your TW posts are any indication, I don't think you'll ever need to worry about the implications of being right.

If being right means losing the election, I dont want you to be wrong.

We both think youre right, cause youve told me so. But I cant convince any of these scumbags and nutjobs voting for the other guys, there must be something wrong with them, they dont know how right you are, scumbags.

Greedo909 04-04-2016 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18551467)
If being right means losing the election, I dont want you to be wrong.

We both think youre right, cause youve told me so. But I cant convince any of these scumbags and nutjobs voting for the other guys, there must be something wrong with them, they dont know how right you are, scumbags.

Being right means not participating in the election. Statistically it also means disagreeing with pretty much anything you've ever posted. :ralf:

antifreeze 04-04-2016 13:16

I can't help but agree with JoMo throughout this entire thread

HumDumpin 04-04-2016 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18551470)
Being right means not participating in the election.

Pls convince all your followers on TW to be right this year by not voting.

I vote every election.

Togowack 04-04-2016 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18551324)

With the Left, now is the time to use their language on them. My 'friends' on Facebook I say, we should always take a non-violent approach to Trump and his followers, as in the past, and be tolerant of other peoples views.

Violence seems to be their only possible reaction to the things he is doing

Ender 04-04-2016 13:30

If this goes to a contested convention, trump will lose the nomination.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page