Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 21 of 50

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

T-Good 01-22-2010 16:06

hey babygirl

do you have a backup plan for when simo relapses and you lose your apartment over some junk?

Falhawk 01-22-2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262342)
And?

Its ****ing weird and creepy.

alienkiller 01-22-2010 16:07

can we get a ban on xcursion the nerd already?

Xcursion 01-22-2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262349)
Oh jesus, all you can resort to is how loose a ***** is. What next, how small my dick is? Need a pic of that too?
You aren't even worth talking too. Have fun being a piece of **** who can't lighten the **** up.
You are talking about assumptions, and then tell me my gf's ***** is loose cause her dad ****ed it? Im the hypocrite, right?






And look around, no one wants you here, I brought the goods, and so did my chick, and all you brought was your tiny penis trying to accuse women of being raped. You are just a box of giggles!




Hope my gf moans a little harder tonight because of your comments.


You say I am not worth talking to and then you go edit your post to contain more things you've written just for me! Oh how special I am. Maybe your girlfriend is getting jealous over all the attention you're giving me.

Well, according to your standards, you do need to post a picture of your dick or else it's imaginary. Those are your rules, not mine!

You're a hypocrite with all your assumptions and often trying to say things that will hurt my feelings because I hurt yours. All you're doing is making me laugh because you're taking things very seriously. INTERNET IS SRS BIDNESS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gringo (Post 15262350)
girls ask you to **** them harder because sometimes they like a long, hard ****. not because they have daddy issues.

Did you miss the part where she says "**** ME DADDY!"? Oh, and her requesting his permission to answer questions.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262351)
Nah, it's fun watching Simo get angsty over me calling his girlfriend a whore and him a methhead. He reminds me of Mav's "STOP ATTACKING ME!"

I love how you say you are a lurker that doesn't talk about politics, religion, or whatnot, and you don't like women threads apparently cause they are ALL full of pics. Are you a fag? Do you just lurk, looking for people to **** on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Synth (Post 15262356)
wow xcursion is embarrassingly pathetic.

I mean look at the thread xcursion. You suck balls. I own this thread. get the **** out

I love how when its your turn to shine, its someone elses turn to look like a douche:)

Xcursion 01-22-2010 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 15262362)
Its ****ing weird and creepy.

No, it's creepy and awkward. Get it right.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262364)


Did you miss the part where she says "**** ME DADDY!"? Oh, and her requesting his permission to answer questions.

And I think you were the one saying **** me daddy?

EDIT: This is where I ignore xcursion. This thread would be great without him. Later you angsty nerd virgin. Hope your limp 2 incher can please em. I mean, you gotta admit, I just proved without a doubt that I can please a women. Go play with yourself elsewhere, cause I know you are getting off looking at those **** and ass. Hope you like it, cause thats as close as you will ever get to a hot girl.

Falhawk 01-22-2010 16:10

When I see a girl post on TW I'm pretty much guaranteed that we'll see:

- Jomo will be posting, probably will pm the girl later about his bowels
- Xcursion harassing the chick
- NoFix asking about ******* scent

Xcursion 01-22-2010 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262367)
I love how you say you are a lurker that doesn't talk about politics, religion, or whatnot, and you don't like women threads apparently cause they are ALL full of pics. Are you a fag? Do you just lurk, looking for people to **** on?



I mean look at the thread xcursion. You suck balls. I own this thread. get the **** out

I love how when its your turn to shine, its someone elses turn to look like a douche:)

Sorry, I am a lurker with over 30k posts. I am one hell of an active lurker! Do you even know what a lurker is defined as?

You may think you own this thread but I am having fun getting you to angst post. Even after saying I am not worth talking to you will keep responding. Do you feel some strings on you?

ResolvE 01-22-2010 16:10

im suprised you didnt learn anything from the Velo thread Simo....

Skeletor666 01-22-2010 16:10

Lets all work this out over a snow ball fight shall we?

Xcursion 01-22-2010 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262372)
And I think you were the one saying **** me daddy?

EDIT: This is where I ignore xcursion. This thread would be great without him. Later you angsty nerd virgin. Hope your limp 2 incher can please em. I mean, you gotta admit, I just proved without a doubt that I can please a women. Go play with yourself elsewhere, cause I know you are getting off looking at those **** and ass. Hope you like it, cause thats as close as you will ever get to a hot girl.

:rofl: And you make more assumptions! OMG HYPOCRITE! WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?! U DUN KNO ME!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 15262376)
When I see a girl post on TW I'm pretty much guaranteed that we'll see:

- Jomo will be posting, probably will pm the girl later about his bowels
- Xcursion harassing the chick
- NoFix asking about ******* scent

Don't forget everyone asking for nudes.

JoMo 01-22-2010 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 15262376)
When I see a girl post on TW I'm pretty much guaranteed that we'll see:

- Jomo will be posting, probably will pm the girl later about his bowels
- Xcursion harassing the chick
- NoFix asking about ******* scent


And you will be a faggy old fart.

T-Good 01-22-2010 16:13

have you been tested for hepatitis c or hiv

i've known many needle users and i don't know a single one who didn't share a rig atleast once

man that's gotta suck to sit and worry

Angle 01-22-2010 16:14

Thread needs more pics....

Jahoda Duck 01-22-2010 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlex (Post 15262347)
Xcursion please go troll in someones profile, you add no value to this thread in any form. So simply let it be and go rage somewhere else.

nevím jestli to bylo mí***345;eno na mn***283; haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262349)
Hope my gf moans a little harder tonight because of your comments.

:huh: hope his comments have nothing to do with how your gf vocalizes pleasure

reZolut 01-22-2010 16:16

Why the **** is xcursion still posting here. He is quite obviously the most worthless, socially inept person here, even thought he attempts it mask it as a troll. I actually feel sorry for him a lot because i know this is one of his only social avenues... It's sad.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 16:16

Yeah, Im done being flamed. go ahead and enjoy tdub

What tw asks for they shall receive.


Believe me guys, I might seem worked up over xcursion, but its more fun to me, messing with someone who really can't talk ****, since what I posted was well beyond anything he has ever posted. Good times. But whats even funner is lettin people see what I go home to everyday.;)

I wanna ****ing marry that girl


And to Jahoda Duck, girls are like that. If they get **** talked about em, they want to **** you that much harder. Guys do it too.

Falhawk 01-22-2010 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 15262385)
And you will be a faggy old fart.

Everyone who posts on TW long enough is known for something.

I'm ok with my thing being "old"

its better than "Creepy guy who pm's women to talk about his poop"

JoMo 01-22-2010 16:17

How long have you guys been 'dating' or whatever you kids call it these days?


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10.
Page 21 of 50

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC