Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 100 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Wiglaf 06-02-2016 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18582626)
I think the trend of liberals immediately calling anyone they disagree with racist or sexist has reached a ridiculous kind of critical mass, so having someone really high profile who doesn't give a **** about that and keep on winning is extremely important for America's culture right now when you consider how many important issues this comes up in.

Work place diversity
Immigration
Dealing with Islamic terrorism
Feminism in general and the war on men
Importing Syrians
Valuing fatherhood

All of those issues are important, and Trump is taking an extremely ignorant stance on all of them. Except valuing fatherhood, I'll admit I have not read a single thing about him mentioning that one so I don't know what he said there. Maybe great things. Great great things, the best things.

People aren't calling him a racist randomly because they don't like his politics, or because they might be liberal, etc other things you consider dismissive. It's because he is openly racist. He called Mexican immigrants rapists and thieves at a rally in front of thousands of people and the media. He puts down women. This is just fact, the only part even debatable is if it's worth looking past or not.

Odio 06-02-2016 19:14

Mexicans are not a race. And he only puts down Rosie O'Donnel and Megyn Kelly.

JoMo 06-02-2016 19:21

He's even made up with Megyn Kelly. Rosie deserves it.

Fool 06-02-2016 19:23

Wiglaf has no grasp of context.

Validuz 06-02-2016 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18582994)
People aren't calling him a racist randomly because they don't like his politics, or because they might be liberal, etc other things you consider dismissive. It's because he is openly racist. He called Mexican immigrants rapists and thieves at a rally in front of thousands of people and the media. He puts down women. This is just fact, the only part even debatable is if it's worth looking past or not.

Mexicans aren't a race, you dumb ****.

He said Mexico sends THEIR rapists, not THEY'RE rapists, you dumb ****

He puts down men as well, you hypocritical sexist, dumb ****.

JoMo 06-02-2016 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18582994)
All of those issues are important, and Trump is taking an extremely ignorant stance on all of them. Except valuing fatherhood, I'll admit I have not read a single thing about him mentioning that one so I don't know what he said there. Maybe great things. Great great things, the best things.

People aren't calling him a racist randomly because they don't like his politics, or because they might be liberal, etc other things you consider dismissive. It's because he is openly racist. He called Mexican immigrants rapists and thieves at a rally in front of thousands of people and the media. He puts down women. This is just fact, the only part even debatable is if it's worth looking past or not.

People are calling him racist because that's what they are 'programmed' to do by the Democrat hate machine. He called illegals coming in from Mexico rapists, murderers, and said some are good people. Turns out that the drug cartel is full of rapists and murderers and they are coming into the US from Mexico. He believes that Mexico is dumping their ****heads into the US in order to cut down on costs to incarcerate them in Mexico. Also, Mexico isn't sending their best to the US, they are sending those they don't want to take care of. He puts down everyone who attacks him, he doesn't care if they are male or female.

KingSobieski 06-02-2016 19:27

Teedub tantrum machine ratcheting up to 11

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Validuz 06-02-2016 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581739)
:cry: Must be rough when you will believe anything at all to support your views

Let's do a simple search on the matter.
http://i.imgur.com/oqtRgVc.jpg

Great! No cherry picking here, I'll go with the FIRST LINK:

A small number of convictions doesn't mean it only happens a small amount, retard.

And why wouldn't this same logic apply to everything, like someone getting caught defrauding the government. Let's just let em go, because it's so rare anyway. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581994)
Yeah the classic "lesser of two evils" we are handed with every time.
Now it's literally two liars with pending legal troubles. Both of them.
And if you can pull anything from Bernie and Trump's combined popularity, it's that people are sick of this ****. It's entirely possible if people stop voting out of fear.

Don't combine retarded Sanders supporters, all brainwashed liberal college students with Trump supporters. The only thing that Sanders existing proves is that we, like all of history, are on a path towards communism, slowly but surely.

As for Libertarian support. I'll support them when I see brainwashed liberals doing it too, otherwise we'd just be ensuring a victory for Dems.

SeVeReD 06-02-2016 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18583001)
People are calling him racist because that's what they are 'programmed' to do by the Democrat hate machine. He called illegals coming in from Mexico rapists, murderers, and said some are good people. Turns out that the drug cartel is full of rapists and murderers and they are coming into the US from Mexico. He believes that Mexico is dumping their ****heads into the US in order to cut down on costs to incarcerate them in Mexico. Also, Mexico isn't sending their best to the US, they are sending those they don't want to take care of. He puts down everyone who attacks him, he doesn't care if they are male or female.

Everyone here needs to read this 10 times. My wife, from Mazatlan Mexico, also agrees that jomo is never wrong.

Fool 06-02-2016 19:33

http://i.imgur.com/2NpPami.jpg

LouCypher 06-02-2016 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18582996)
Mexicans are not a race.

:huh:

You know when he says "Mexicans" he's talking about Hispanic immigrants. Not whites, blacks, Asians, Indians, or any other "ethnic group" considered a "race", just Hispanics.

To see you claim otherwise is unbelievable, given you're not nearly as ignorant when the liberal media refers to the "youths" (blacks) committing crimes in urban areas.

But hey, "youths" isn't a race either.

Fool 06-02-2016 21:08

Nah the wall between Mexico and Guatemala and Belize keeps most non Mexican Hispanics out.

havax 06-02-2016 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18583062)
:huh:

You know when he says "Mexicans" he's talking about Hispanic immigrants. Not whites, blacks, Asians, Indians, or any other "ethnic group" considered a "race", just Hispanics.

To see you claim otherwise is unbelievable, given you're not nearly as ignorant when the liberal media refers to the "youths" (blacks) committing crimes in urban areas.

But hey, "youths" isn't a race either.

how DARE you!!!

you mean white(hispanic).

you ****ing white(non-hispanic) racist.

coombz 06-02-2016 21:21

white (atlantean)

Veniggs 06-02-2016 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18582625)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

did his teleprompter malfunction?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8

bam 06-02-2016 21:27

Hispanics are counted as whites in the US now. Just an FYI for the foreigners

JuggerNaught 06-02-2016 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18582994)
All of those issues are important, and Trump is taking an extremely ignorant stance on all of them. Except valuing fatherhood, I'll admit I have not read a single thing about him mentioning that one so I don't know what he said there. Maybe great things. Great great things, the best things.

People aren't calling him a racist randomly because they don't like his politics, or because they might be liberal, etc other things you consider dismissive. It's because he is openly racist. He called Mexican immigrants rapists and thieves at a rally in front of thousands of people and the media. He puts down women. This is just fact, the only part even debatable is if it's worth looking past or not.

When did mexican become a race?

LouCypher 06-02-2016 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18583081)
When did mexican become a race?

"Mexican" is the catch-all term for any beaner that speaks English with an accent. It doesn't matter if he came from Guatemala, Honduras, or any other Spanish-speaking country. In the United States he's just "Mexican".

JoMo 06-02-2016 22:46

Tim Pool has the violent left attacking Trump supporters.

Tim Pool (@Timcast) | Twitter


"Make California Mexico again" chanted in San Jose at #Trump rally

Benzer 06-02-2016 22:53

Trump just represents the current "The country was better when white men were in charge and there were fewer brown people" vote. The rest of the people support highly-idealistic "Everyone is equal, people that got a bad deal in the past should be helped out" vote. It's always going to be close to 50-50.

It's just amusing that Trump is the one heading the charge. Personally, I'm just relieved that God and Jesus aren't the main talking points.

Goshin 06-02-2016 23:09

He's the new wallace

SuperTrap 06-02-2016 23:55

200.. wow I guess Trump has staying power

ps Hilarity hits back

Quote:

1. "Donald Trump's ideas aren't just different — they are dangerously incoherent. They're not even really ideas — just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies."

2. "This is not someone who should ever have the nuclear codes — because it's not hard to imagine Donald Trump leading us into a war just because somebody got under his very thin skin."

3. "We cannot put the security of our children and grandchildren in Donald Trump's hands. We cannot let him roll the dice with America."
. "He says he doesn't have to listen to our generals or our admirals, our ambassadors and other high officials, because he has — quote — 'a very good brain.''"

5. "He says he has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe pageant in Russia."

6. "It's no small thing when he calls Mexican immigrants 'rapists and murderers.' We're lucky to have two friendly neighbors on our land borders. Why would he want to make one of them an enemy?"

7. " There's no risk of people losing their lives if you blow up a golf-course deal. But it doesn't work like that in world affairs. Just like being interviewed on the same episode of 60 Minutes as Putin was, is not the same thing as actually dealing with Putin. So the stakes in global statecraft are infinitely higher and more complex than in the world of luxury hotels. We all know the tools Donald Trump brings to the table — bragging, mocking, composing nasty tweets — I'm willing to bet he's writing a few right now."

8. "And I have to say, I don't understand Donald's bizarre fascination with dictators and strongmen who have no love for America. He praised China for the Tiananmen Square massacre; he said it showed strength. He said, 'You've got to give Kim Jong Un credit' for taking over North Korea — something he did by murdering everyone he saw as a threat, including his own uncle, which Donald described gleefully, like he was recapping an action movie. And he said if he were grading Vladimir Putin as a leader, he'd give him an A. Now, I'll leave it to the psychiatrists to explain his affection for tyrants. I just wonder how anyone could be so wrong about who America's real friends are. Because it matters. If you don't know exactly who you're dealing with, men like Putin will eat your lunch."

9. "A Trump presidency would embolden ISIS. We cannot take that risk. This isn't reality television — this is actual reality."

10. "So it really matters that Donald Trump says things that go against our deepest-held values. It matters when he says he'll order our military to murder the families of suspected terrorists. During the raid to kill bin Laden, when every second counted, our SEALs took the time to move the women and children in the compound to safety. Donald Trump may not get it, but that's what honor looks like. And it also matters when he makes fun of disabled people, calls women 'pigs,' proposes banning an entire religion from our country, or plays coy with white supremacists. America stands up to countries that treat women like animals, or people of different races, religions, or ethnicities as less human."

11. "What happens to the moral example we set — for the world and for our own children — if our president engages in bigotry? And by the way, Mr. Trump — every time you insult American Muslims or Mexican immigrants, remember that plenty of Muslims and immigrants serve and fight in our armed forces. Donald Trump could learn something from them."

12. "Now imagine Donald Trump sitting in the Situation Room, making life-or-death decisions on behalf of the United States. Imagine him deciding whether to send your spouses or children into battle. Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he's angry, but America's entire arsenal. Do we want him making those calls — someone thin-skinned and quick to anger, who lashes out at the smallest criticism? Do we want his finger anywhere near the button?"

13. "This election is a choice between two very different visions of America. One that's angry, afraid, and based on the idea that America is fundamentally weak and in decline. The other is hopeful, generous, and confident in the knowledge that America is great — just like we always have been."

JoMo 06-03-2016 00:30

Up up up in the polls he goes after this......

Protesters Attack Trump Supporters Outside San Jose Rally - BuzzFeed News

JoMo 06-03-2016 00:35

Up up up in the polls

https://theconservativetreehouse.fil...san-jose-1.jpg

Flash 06-03-2016 00:47

Meanwhile Lou will continue to defend them, because only Mexico's best would treat us this way.

JoMo 06-03-2016 00:48

Nope, still in the USA.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/201...ak-640x480.jpg

havax 06-03-2016 01:20

like anyone would want to step foot on that **** soil anyway you greasy mescans.

CapnPyro 06-03-2016 01:58

throw more eggs at women and wave more mexican flags, this **** hole state will be red in november

NoGodForMe 06-03-2016 02:44

Everything Hillary said in her most recent speech (above) is opinion, which is all false.

I'll never go to Mexico and I won't watch the PGA any more. Tired of American sports trying to be global by screwing over the American fans.

Dangerdoggie 06-03-2016 05:02

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj_R1SiWsAA2I0F.jpg

(((Yet)))

drake 06-03-2016 05:12

lol , trump gonna **** on dat ***** chest y'hurd

Brasstax 06-03-2016 05:17

Hey Hillary - he doesn't have policy - yet. Interesting choice of words.

ArakAtak 06-03-2016 05:28

lol Trump is gonna lay a big Cleveland steamer on the hilldog

prolly give her a dirty sanchez as he leaves

Validuz 06-03-2016 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by bam (Post 18583077)
Hispanics are counted as whites in the US now. Just an FYI for the foreigners

Yep. It helps to skew statistics of violence.

Spics aren't as bad as ******s, but they do commit more fraud.

T-Dawg 06-03-2016 08:46

It will be Yooge.

hello moto

Wiglaf 06-03-2016 09:00

wow, so many kneejerks. you guys are unreal.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
You can believe all of 8% of what he says. Or 24% if you are comfortable with half-truths. Which is more than enough for the crap you guys are willing to believe to justify hating minorities.

1st search result for "trump racist" pulls up a list of 10 things, all of which have made the rounds in news over the last few months.
Here Are 10 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

If you think he's not racist, YOU ARE IN DENIAL.

Reggs 06-03-2016 09:05

Wiglaf, this whole deal of crying racist isn't working anymore. It's completely ran out of steam. That's why Trump is going to be our next president.

Wiglaf 06-03-2016 09:17

It's not like crying wolf, it's just that you guys don't even care.
More like this I guess:
Why It’s Pointless to Fact-Check Donald Trump | Vanity Fair

-SS- 06-03-2016 09:19

anyone in this thread not recognize that wiglaf is a #bernvictim?

no matter what you say or prove, he wont change his mind.

it's all about the narrative.

ZooL 06-03-2016 09:25

http://d1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net...ture-ninja.jpg

Ar15's all painted up to kill some robots.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:25.
Page 100 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC