Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1195 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Got Haggis? 11-10-2016 18:08

how do you feel that the trump campaign says they will not go after hillary clinton?

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 18:09

nancy drew got gaggis with all the questions all of a sudden

sudden give a **** and curiosity

guess this is what happens when you spit out the bbc u had in your mouth for past 8 years

if he went after hillary u would say that this is proof of him being a dictator like all other liberal narrative after 2nd debate.

JoMo 11-10-2016 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18671827)
how do you feel that the trump campaign says they will not go after hillary clinton?

Nothing to go after her about. The FBI/DOJ cleared her and probably destroyed all the evidence now.

AnubiS 11-10-2016 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18671772)
i am trying to be celebrate something i know i will inevitably ***** about later

so far you have been filling my cynical **** it all role very well for me

(keep it up)

yeah man, the 30s of the 19th century sucks ;( ull figure sooner or later. gl!

cael 11-10-2016 18:13

amazing yall are soft on crime now

havax 11-10-2016 18:13

yeah, she dindu nuffin. no intent whatsoever.

she's cleared of her email situation.

now let's get trey gowdy in the ag so we can go after her foundation and her satanic child molesting extravaganza. good idea, trump.

cael 11-10-2016 18:18

it hasn't even been 2 days and you've already flip flopped on #JailHer and #DrainTheSwamp how long before #MAGA is dead?

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnubiS (Post 18671832)
yeah man, the 30s of the 19th century sucks ;( ull figure sooner or later. gl!

LOL

bet if we spent a little more money buying on margin (aka credit) we could save ourselves

Consumer Credit Jumps By $18 Billion In July; Student, Auto Loans Hit $2.4 Trillion

srsly u don't even know what you are fighting for

except free **** that isn't free while u talk of debt and deficits that do not matter

RamataKahn 11-10-2016 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18671836)
it hasn't even been 2 days and you've already flip flopped on #JailHer and #DrainTheSwamp how long before #MAGA is dead?

You are in error, I have not walked by either of those issues, get informed you ****ing idiot.

RamataKahn 11-10-2016 18:21

This Is The Best Picture In Human History | Daily Wire

OneManArmy 11-10-2016 18:25

Quote:

I've seen no such report.

Source?

Fool 11-10-2016 18:27

Quote:

I've seen no official statement as such, but even if they do not pursue it, her career in Government is basically over. There is no more pay-to-play insider options for the Clinton Foundation anymore. At best she vanishes to the speaking circuit and charging people stupid amounts of money for breakfasts. The level of harm she could've done to the country has been averted.

Flipp 11-10-2016 18:33

anubis biggest retard on tribewar y do yall engage him lmao smdh :jester:

Danno 11-10-2016 18:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjLTowhVVs

SuperTrap 11-10-2016 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18671745)
I agree Christie needs to be saved for a more important post like chief of staff or commerce secretary

Secretary of transportation

JoMo 11-10-2016 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18671836)

Can't work on bringing the country together if you talk about locking Clinton up right now.

Mooley 11-10-2016 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18671768)
I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

I can still do things that I want-- I hope. I'm going to have a flower garden this spring, and want to plant some Roma heirloom tomatoes at one end of it. I'm going to spend a little less time running, and more time hiking and climbing. I'll still run ultras, but will only attempt 100 miles once in 2017, not two. I'm going to spend more time working on being a better photographer, read some more books, and do better card magic.

There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.

This is the best crow I've ever tasted and I have a hardon .. but it's a hardon of love. Not a hardon of the hate ****.

Humility is one the best characteristics in my book. It teaches very valuable lessons.

SuicideSnowman 11-10-2016 18:42

He's not even president yet and dumbasses like Got Haggis are like "HE'S TURNING BACK ON THE HILLARY PROSECUTION". Reminds me of when he met with the president of Mexico and because the president of Mexico didn't immediately come out to say "we're paying for the wall" everybody was like "TRUMP BACKED DOWN".

As if he's seriously going to address or even talk about things like that when he's still in the process of transitioning.

Animo 11-10-2016 18:43

A female just told me I have a lot in common with Trump.

She might be right.

GO USA!

Greedo909 11-10-2016 18:45

FBI and IRS still investigating Clinton Foundation. Unless Trump promised to pardon her, Hildawg not out of the woods by any stretch.

Clinton Probe Uses All Little Rock Agents | The Daily Caller
Attorney General prospect Giuliani leaves door open to Clinton prosecution | Fox News

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page