NGFM

Falhawk

Veteran XX
Ok so you said Laurie wouldn't work initially because your daughter wasn't around. She isn't now.

Then you said she wouldn't work because of the dog, who (very unfortunately) isn't around.

Is she going to get a job now? Don't cite the car injury, it has been long enough and she can move on.

NGFM is one of those battered house wives that still sticks around because they don't know that the sun is shining past the hills.

i would have rid myself of that cheating whore a long time ago.

ngfm should have some fucking pride.

Laurie screwed her right arm up really bad in the accident. She is starting to write, but there are two rods in it that put the bones back in place. These rods make it hard for her to rotate the wrist.

She's currently going to therapy 4 times a week. I've mentioned her going back to work once this mess is cleared up. What I figured would happen is she would be dealing with medical/insurance bills every day, but so far that hasn't happened yet. I go to the mailbox expecting a bunch of bills but there's none. We get a few statements showing how much everything cost. And I'm dealing with Alamo on the car, which is covered by the Master card we used. Waiting on a check to arrive on that one.

Last edited:
Back