Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 2 of 24

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   dear tribalwar, (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650844)

Travace 04-24-2012 00:58

i know where you be at :sunny: :bigthumb:

pretty ****ing lame it has had to come to this tho. talking **** posting stupid things and all the other TW stuff is fun and games but ****ing with another mans livelihood is pretty ****ing low.

skysnipe 04-24-2012 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by dibs (Post 17143525)
hahaha what a pathetic piece of ****

will be lurking again within a month

To be fair, he never said he'd stop reading. Just posting.

skysnipe 04-24-2012 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by dibs (Post 17143531)
like a small child trying to get the last word in

you guys failed miserably!!!

Usually I'd be right along with you mocking his cognitive dissonance, however, this is not the case.

Phantred 04-24-2012 01:03

Can we get a comprehensive list of who we've lost from nexting and what they got called out on?

Kurayami: **** on everyone's education and job for years, worked at kinkos, went to community college.
tsetse: Played the moral, and mental superiority card daily via walls of texts, constantly claimed 'real world experience.' Turned out to be a student who wouldn't pay his debts.
badmofo: Spent years telling us all how much money he made, and about his house in paradise. Ended up being in a loveless marriage, upside down on a house he didn't even get to keep.
tehvul: Bad ass thug rapper. Some white dude's butt princess.

While I highly doubt you or even anyone that's been outed on tw are the worst people we have here, or even have that bad of a life, you all spent your forum careers ****ting on people for the exact things you should never open your ****ing mouths about.

Deal with it.

lemon 04-24-2012 01:03

hey madbofo just to clarify things since we're all getting it off our chests

I've never done **** to you except post on tribalwar. **** with me and I'll **** you up.

skysnipe 04-24-2012 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantred (Post 17143553)
Can we get a comprehensive list of who we've lost from nexting and what they got called out on?

Kurayami: **** on everyone's education and job for years, worked at kinkos, went to community college.
tsetse: Played the moral, and mental superiority card daily via walls of texts, constantly claimed 'real world experience.' Turned out to be a student who wouldn't pay his debts.
badmofo: Spent years telling us all how much money he made, and about his house in paradise. Ended up being in a loveless marriage, upside down on a house he didn't even get to keep.
tehvul: Bad ass thug rapper. Some white dude's butt princess.

While I highly doubt you or even anyone that's been outed on tw are the worst people we have here, or even have that bad of a life, you all spent your forum careers ****ting on people for the exact things you should never open your ****ing mouths about.

Deal with it.

There's a line between busting people's balls, and busting people's lives..I'm kind of shocked you don't know the difference, and nothing really shocks me anymore.

skysnipe 04-24-2012 01:07

Even Naptown says he'd never go out of his way to do anything to anyone IRL that would compromise their livelihood.

EDIT: I also find it pathetic and funny that someone (Virtuosity) took the effort to "warn" local army recruiters about me, even though it wasn't anywhere near my town.

naptown 04-24-2012 01:08

thats true

aside ****ing w/ blitz

i contact his sisters on a weekly basis

lemon 04-24-2012 01:08

I honestly think BadMoFo is making up the whole "Someone called my work." thing. He's a drama queen/attention whore.

Tom Bombadill 04-24-2012 01:11

some dudes get way tew serious

Rakk 04-24-2012 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apathy (Post 17143526)
nexting people is pretty gay.

but i dont care that youre gone either.

nigafool 04-24-2012 01:16

guys we ruined paradise

paradise being 'a place where badmofof posts gibberish'

:sunny:

Phantred 04-24-2012 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysnipe (Post 17143561)
Even Naptown says he'd never go out of his way to do anything to anyone IRL that would compromise their livelihood.

EDIT: I also find it pathetic and funny that someone (Virtuosity) took the effort to "warn" local army recruiters about me, even though it wasn't anywhere near my town.

2nd EDIT: I'm also pretty sure an admin from this site gave Virtuosity my IP address that allowed him to look up what he thought was my town.

I'd also never do anything to anyone in real life.

I'd also never send kids death threats from my work pc(or at all?)

I'd also never 'next' people and then cry constantly about being nexted.

Mofo's the one person(that I know of) that's been nexted AFTER being guilty of doing it himself.

K-Rex 04-24-2012 01:16

I love you Mofo. I am also annoyed at what TW has become. :heart: to the good ones.

Tigran 04-24-2012 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysnipe (Post 17143561)

I guess I can disregard his empty threats then.

G-Force 04-24-2012 01:18

Why the long face?

http://www.iphonesavior.com/images/2...jessica_pa.jpg

streetwi$e 04-24-2012 01:18

ben little mad

nigafool 04-24-2012 01:20

this place was a utopia

and then baddmoffo stopped posting

:sunny:

P Masta Flex 04-24-2012 01:21

It's true, I've got some cool ****ing stories that you fools will never ****ing hear because TW doesn't play nice.

Spiderman 04-24-2012 01:22

10 years too late imo

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page