Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 11 of 24

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   dear tribalwar, (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650844)

Rorschach 04-24-2012 15:14

badmofo wears the trappings of the sith, fights like a sith, but this can be imitated, however. he lacks a vital quality present in all sith..

sith have no fear. And i sense much fear in badmofo

bam 04-24-2012 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 17144399)
Honestly though, what did he do that would make normal people actually mad?

He posted stupid **** but how is that grounds for getting mad?

Called opsayo's grandma non-stop
Made death threats to various posters in rep messages
Posted ****, literally ****, for 10+ years
etc, etc

Kettle pot black... Something in that vicinity.

Falhawk 04-24-2012 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by bam (Post 17144413)
Called opsayo's grandma non-stop
Made death threats to various posters in rep messages
Posted ****, literally ****, for 10+ years
etc, etc

Kettle pot black... Something in that vicinity.

I know nothing about the opsayo thing, though I doubt the legitimacy

the death threats were pretty funny tbh and started AFTER someone contacted his work. Seriously it is hilarious to see people get all up in arms about it.

And yeah, he posted total ****...but have you actually tried to read opsayo posts?

I'm not a fan of the boofoo, honestly I don't care about him at all. I just think its totally ****ed up for anyone to try to justify why its ok that someone contacted his place of work. "Oh its not like he'd get fired" is not an ok response.

Vanster 04-24-2012 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 17144419)
I'm not a fan of the boofoo, honestly I don't care about him at all. I just think its totally ****ed up for anyone to try to justify why its ok that someone contacted his place of work. "Oh its not like he'd get fired" is not an ok response.

fraggle is willing to give out the name of the gay porno musashi played a role in by naptown - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums


Quote:

Originally Posted by BadMoFo (Post 16706680)
I didn't get called to anything for anything, again you're assuming things that you have no clue about. Your fascination with me is at times both sickening and intriguing.

You're almost as creepy and pathetic as napcl0wn.


Falhawk 04-24-2012 15:37

fraggle is willing to give out the name of the gay porno musashi played a role in by naptown - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums

Rayn 04-24-2012 15:40

agree with falhawk

however i think that if someone really contacted his employer, it was someone who never would admit they would do such a thing. there are some bitter ****s here and i have investigated a few of these things now.

but i'd be surprised if that really happened

naptown 04-24-2012 15:41

who stole the cookie from the cookie jar

Spxnge 04-24-2012 15:42

have u investigated me

if so, what did u find

Falhawk 04-24-2012 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 17144444)
who stole the cookie from the cookie jar

So I take Chips Ahoy, and EL Fudge, put the fudge inside Chips Ahoy, and this was my first time ever doing this lol. I was so so so ****ing scared. Boom gave it to my mom and less to say mission COMPLETE :)

Rorschach 04-24-2012 15:55

when did falhawk become a habit drinker

Falhawk 04-24-2012 15:57

wat

Rorschach 04-24-2012 15:58

is that a reference from a tv show or something

that last sentence looks like it was fat fingered or something

Falhawk 04-24-2012 15:59

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244380

www.improvmasta.org/tw/coolthreadlol.mp3

SirBatesAlot 04-24-2012 15:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg

hyung 04-24-2012 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 17144419)
I know nothing about the opsayo thing, though I doubt the legitimacy

the death threats were pretty funny tbh and started AFTER someone contacted his work. Seriously it is hilarious to see people get all up in arms about it.

And yeah, he posted total ****...but have you actually tried to read opsayo posts?

I'm not a fan of the boofoo, honestly I don't care about him at all. I just think its totally ****ed up for anyone to try to justify why its ok that someone contacted his place of work. "Oh its not like he'd get fired" is not an ok response.

dood google bombed or nexted more ppl than ne1 else then cried when ppl posted his name

then he hacked in2 tw and logged into admin accounts and messed with the forum b4 accidentally crashing it and rayn patched the outdated plugin

dood is a perpetual victim

Flunky 04-24-2012 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 17144399)
Honestly though, what did he do that would make normal people actually mad?

He posted stupid **** but how is that grounds for getting mad?

I went back and looked at how all this started for him. it's sad/pathetic.

Detox.enD 04-24-2012 16:06

badmofo has ****ed with people outside of this forum

so for him to claim some high ground about how others have 'ruined' this place because they ****ed with him is a joke.

**** you badmofo. you're a pathetic waste of life and i'm happy you'll no longer be posting here
(as badmofo, unfortunately you'll post as a smurf i'm sure)

Data 04-24-2012 16:09

Detox taking the forum way too serious again...

Detox.enD 04-24-2012 16:14

yeah, i'm the one taking it seriously. screwing with people's lives. doing it all the time.

Data 04-24-2012 16:15

I'm just saying... chill bro.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35.
Page 11 of 24

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC