Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1103 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

JoMo 11-07-2016 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18668085)
Our primary system is what is ****ed up. Who elected these unpopular candidates to be the final candidates?

The GOP could be winning by double digits right now if they had elected anyone except Trump. Hell even Ted Cruz would beat Hillary easily.

Nah, it'd be the same thing. They would attack Cruz on his 'war on women', his being friends with a pastor who says it's ok to kill gays..... his religious zealotry.

Jeb was doomed by the Bush name.

Kaisch probably would have won, but he'd have the same policies that Clinton has so it would be pointless.

Rubio probably would have won as well.

Trump was nominated to light a fire to Washington DC and to stop the status quo.

Hillary will probably lead to President Cruz in 4 years though..... lol

nigafool 11-07-2016 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18667902)
Just an observation is all. I live in the DC area which from personal experience usually has a highly political atmosphere. Signs everywhere, stickers on every car, etc. This is the first election in my lifetime where those things are noticeably absent.

in past elections we didn't have a racist demagogue whose supporters chant about executing his opponent at his rallies

i think people just don't want their cars ****ed up

KittyCat 11-07-2016 13:34

Allinforjeb the world's biggest cuck but Kasich or Rubio would have destroyed Hillary by +20% in any swing state

Thanks 2 cucks and radicals and bill clinton for trump

absent 11-07-2016 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18668045)
Listen to me, you son of a *****. I want to know if he is really saying bigly. In the debate and in every clip I've seen it really sounds like he is saying "big league." Is it bigly? I don't think it is.

Well, which one is more fun? I know which one is more fun. Take your pick, goofus!

havax 11-07-2016 13:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8

Plasmatic 11-07-2016 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGBR (Post 18668005)
so get outcha seat and trump around
trump around
trump up trump up and get down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ

havax 11-07-2016 13:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhhVAANoy_A

KittyCat 11-07-2016 13:46

All the cucks and old white men gonna rage cuz bill clinton troll them with secret back door deal on golf course years ago

Can't believe you cucky fags didn't support Kasich and fell for this trap

Cuck a doodle Doo

Now we will have ww3 and possible drone attacks on civilians and killary NSA watchlist people that called her corrupt will die from "accidents"

absent 11-07-2016 13:48

Oh, the God Emperor has the best spics, the best ******s, the best gooks, the best FAGS even! You can't possibly understand how much better his fags are. And tomorrow he will sweep the nation! MAGA!

Fool 11-07-2016 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigafool (Post 18668094)
in past elections we didn't have a racist demagogue whose supporters chant about executing his opponent at his rallies

i think people just don't want their cars ****ed up

You think people would **** up pro-Hillary cars?

Danno 11-07-2016 13:56

Can't wait for this **** to be over.

Praise Allah.

nigafool 11-07-2016 13:56

I think reasonable people on both sides would worry about it, whether it would actually happen or not

Mitchdubai 11-07-2016 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 18668076)
you americuns realize how stupid this electoral system is?
what it would take to rework your democracy to actually be democratic?

They would have to amend some amendments. And that just ain't right, Bubba.

See your nearest gun-crazed ******* for further details.

SuicideSnowman 11-07-2016 13:59

:lol: Nobody gives a **** if you have a Hillary sign or sticker. You'll probably just get called a retard but nobody is gonna **** with your car.

On the other hand we have dozens of cases of various people getting attacked, GOP offices being firebombed, cars being vandalized for supporting Trump, etc.

Keep living in your bubble though.

chaiwalla 11-07-2016 14:00

ya and she made out with a kkk grand wizard its all over the web

nigafool 11-07-2016 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18668112)
:lol: Nobody gives a **** if you have a Hillary sign or sticker. You'll probably just get called a retard but nobody is gonna **** with your car.

On the other hand we have dozens of cases of various people getting attacked, GOP offices being firebombed, cars being vandalized for supporting Trump, etc.

you sound kind of angry

please dont **** with my car

Thingfish 11-07-2016 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18668088)
yes that was her decision that she made all on her own. no one else was consulted or had any input. for the fourth or fifth time this thread i'll say that HILLIARY IS A CENTRIST PRESIDENT THAT WILL BE MORE OF THE SAME THAT WE SAW FROM OBAMA.

can I dig up some quotes about how trump would handle the middle east situation? forget about Libya and Syria.

You forget, clu that Hillary has been identified as a bad, bad person ever since she was First Lady and was given actual policy work (health care reform) instead of smiling, redecorating the east wing and visiting pet shelters. I can give you thirty years worth of articles which prove (by accusation) that she is a lying, murderous, Satan-worshiping, Illuminati-serving psychopath.

havax 11-07-2016 14:14

mountains of evidence

worlds of denial and stupidity

BionicBooger 11-07-2016 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18668083)
New Mexico just turned into a "Toss-Up". That's weird.

Aww, no fireworks for Hillary :(

HILLARY CLINTON PULLS PLUG ON ELECTION NIGHT FIREWORKS

Even if she wins, every celebration she hosts will only be attended by friends for hire, so why even bother having a celebration? Nobody likes her, only what she can do for them through the back door. Even Obama and Trump, for all their faults, have personalities that can draw people in.

cael 11-07-2016 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18668112)

u sound triggered bro, take a break and put the twitter down

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page