Netflix - Chapelle - Burr

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
Both great recent specials and nice to see a couple of dudes that dgaf. Props to Netflix for supporting freedom of speech.

If you haven't seen them, watch them back to back if you get a minute.

Bill is going to have a nasty divorce with Nia.

gettyimages-454823578-e1496177090770.jpg

love burr, saw him live, didn't really like paper tiger

ever since he married that black beast and had a kid he's been much less funny to me. and a lot more of a cucked woke goof.

thought the chappelle special was much funnier.

chapelle was good, felt kinda stretched thin but it's free i don't pay for netflix so whatever

the entire lgbt car bit was gold

Burr's joke about Bryan Cranston was sitting weird with me for a little bit and I couldn't figure out why until I remembered that Burr starred in Breaking Bad.

love burr, saw him live, didn't really like paper tiger

ever since he married that black beast and had a kid he's been much less funny to me. and a lot more of a cucked woke goof.

thought the chappelle special was much funnier.

once she for preg he completely toned his shit down. Now hes covering his ass but i notice alot of comedians are now having to say everything is a joke because everyone is offended by everything so it could just be timing.

much enjoyed......more normies hated it the more i liked watching it

some reddit people saying the lgbt skit was stolen from Owen

mehhh yeah likely borrowed with some changes

enough that got carlos mencia in trouble with cosby years back

but the bar is so low now this is least of his worries

and he clearly dgaf

i like dgaf

The bit is definitely similar but I think the chances of one of the (if not the best) working comics in the world today (Chapelle) has even heard of Owen (an unmedicated basement dwelling psycho) is probably pretty low.

Back