Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1249 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674465)
You are forgetting Option C.

I kick you in the nuts right before I punch you in the mouth for being a commie sympathizer.

I think tehvul is triggered.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18674466)
Right, they shouldn't be protesting Trump - he's a symptom, not the cause - they should be protesting the Democratic party that torpedoed the preferred candidate and shoe-horned in an rich bitter old lady and just assumed that everyone would go along with the plot.

yes.

if we want to complain about voter turnout, let's complain about voter turnout.

if we want to complain about rioting, let's complain about rioting.

but one has nothing to do with the other unless we want to go down some path where we explore the possibility that rioting is sometimes related to people feeling as if they weren't heard or that their opinions don't matter.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674468)
I think tehvul is triggered.

Apparently you don't know how to think.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674470)
Apparently you don't know how to think.

definitely triggered.

Validuz 11-15-2016 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18674466)
Right, they shouldn't be protesting Trump - he's a symptom, not the cause - they should be protesting the Democratic party that torpedoed the preferred candidate and shoe-horned in an rich bitter old lady and just assumed that everyone would go along with the plot.

That's all they've ever done.

It's not like Obama was a good candidate. He was just an establishment black dude who has jew money behind him. His history is riddled with the same type of corruption. For ****'s sake, he's from Chicago.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674469)
yes.

if we want to complain about voter turnout, let's complain about voter turnout.

if we want to complain about rioting, let's complain about rioting.

but one has nothing to do with the other unless we want to go down some path where we explore the possibility that rioting is sometimes related to people feeling as if they weren't heard or that their opinions don't matter.

Scumbags couldn't be bothered to vote but they sure are quick to create chaos out in the streets. To be heard you must first learn to speak. The harsh reality is everyone's opinion doesn't matter. An example is a guy who has never worked or has never done plumbing voicing his opinion about work or plumbing doesn't matter at all.

Thinking. How does it work? Oh and no I'm not some lib commie who needs a safety pin to feel a part of something so I am incapable of being triggered. I'm watching True Detective while laughing at you because you are a dumb ass.

Caden 11-15-2016 01:25

The easiest course of action on any deportation issues, is to start with the illegals in our prison system first.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 01:26

**** that. They broke the law coming here and then they broke the law committing a more serious criminal act more than likely against a citizen.

They do their time and then get deported.

Caden 11-15-2016 01:27

Im tired of paying for them. deport them, immediately

Togowack 11-15-2016 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674467)
The forthcoming Natural Disasters were going to happen no matter who was President. Furthermore reality is something each individual creates on their own.

Religion does not have any bearing on these matters. Especially a religion, Christianity, which is nothing more than a bastardization of several far more older religions and myths.

If it's the kingdom you seek togo then look within yourself and not outside yourself.

is the TRUMP OF GOD

JUDGEMENT

Yes, disasters are on the way. Disasters bring people together and to repentance. The #1 problem we observe is how the enemy reacts to this victory, which is a result of world wide prayer. I have posted footage from churches in India and other places praying for Trump as president, even in our own city here in Canada doing it.

So long as the church is here the enemy cannot have a strategic win. A strategic win is nuclear war, annihilation of Israel, or the ability to break scripture in any way. Instead he ended up with Trump owning Congress, the Senate, and he will replace 5 supreme justices. Mark Taylor and several other prophets called out a Trump presidency before he even ran.

They can have tactical wins though. The early church was a home movement and happened in the streets. It's no coincidence that Trump rallies brought together entire districts and cities in person and out of social media.

The church will make the Rothschilds, Soros, and puppet masters accountable, while the Left continues to defend them. Jokes on them, when the Church is taken up, they will have the world they want. That's because Christians will pray for judgement upon those ones while they are here on earth.

Esteban_Villa 11-15-2016 01:31

I don't think Trump really brought cities together unless you mean together against him

motoxbudd 11-15-2016 01:32

imo, talk of deportations should just be a deterant to new cummers. wall (or rather tape line with lots of warning signs of death by sentry turret if crossed) + zero tolorance at border checkpoints is what needs to happen.

Togowack 11-15-2016 01:32

Trump supporters are going to march in front of machine gun fire.

The next strategic item is civil war in the church, we're there now. The church has to sort things out

Once Trump repeals 301c, God is going to hold his leaders accountable.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 01:32

The church is a control system/business that preys on the weak of mind, heart, and soul. Nothing more. Nothing less. Go started a Je$u$ Chri$t Prince of Pi$$ thread and **** off from this one.

Thanks.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 01:33

it's amazing that you can get all the right ideas in a paragraph and then come to entirely wrong conclusions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674473)
Scumbags couldn't be bothered to vote but they sure are quick to create chaos out in the streets. To be heard you must first learn to speak. The harsh reality is everyone's opinion doesn't matter. An example is a guy who has never worked or has never done plumbing voicing his opinion about work or plumbing doesn't matter at all.

Thinking. How does it work? Oh and no I'm not some lib commie who needs a safety pin to feel a part of something so I am incapable of being triggered. I'm watching True Detective while laughing at you because you are a dumb ass.

still not seeing why voting is some kind of sacred duty you must engage in if you want to complain about anything. first you say people need to learn to speak. then you say not everyone's opinion matters. that's great and all, but it doesn't explain why voting is such a sacred duty that everyone must participate in if they want the right to question authority.

I'm not saying people should be out there rioting or protesting. I think they're idiots regardless of whether or not they voted. I think it's logically inconsistent and moronic to complain about trump not willing to honor election results and then say you're not going to honor the election results. I think it's stupid to only care about the electoral college when you lose. I think the electoral college itself is a pretty stupid and anti-democratic idea but we still have it so that's the way it is. everyone knew the rules going into this election season.

hell, I'm in CA. I'd love for it to be by popular vote alone because then someone would give a **** what california thinks. texans and new yorkers probably feel the same way. florida does it right. florida has as many electoral votes as NY but I guarantee the average florida voter's opinion mattered more than the average new york voter.

so why is voting so important and sacred?

cael 11-15-2016 01:34

the good lord papa jesus has seen fit to place his servant pence in the white house

i pray and trust he will put ben carson and sarah palin in there too

Togowack 11-15-2016 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674482)
The church is a control system/business that preys on the weak of mind, heart, and soul. Nothing more. Nothing less. Go started a Je$u$ Chri$t Prince of Pi$$ thread and **** off from this one.

Thanks.

The Church system is as you describe. Since they bought into the babylonian system, they lost their authority, and 90% of them are going down. Take satisfaction in that at least, I do.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caden (Post 18674477)
Im tired of paying for them. deport them, immediately

If the 25 cents a year you might be paying to help keep criminals where they belong is hurting your purse then let me know. I'm sure I can find several $ worth of quarters in the bottom of my couch.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674483)
so why is voting so important and sacred?

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
- Plato

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18674486)
they lost their authority

You can not lose something you never had.

KingSobieski 11-15-2016 01:44

Fact: CA has the worst drivers in the USA


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:30.
Page 1249 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC