Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 5 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

-SS- 03-09-2016 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 18538960)
Bum**** Middle America trailer-dwelling mullet-wearing droolers voted in Ronald Reagan. Why should this be a surprise? Democracy is a great ideal but when it gives people like Zool the chance to vote, it's pretty ****ed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_Democrat

gg

HumDumpin 03-09-2016 09:37

https://i.imgur.com/XTGBaBXl.jpg

Data 03-09-2016 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18538930)
yeah instead you guys should vote for that one politician who isn't a jew or controlled by jews

hmm

:lol:

Pagy 03-09-2016 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 18538960)
Bum**** Middle America trailer-dwelling mullet-wearing droolers voted in Ronald Reagan. Why should this be a surprise? Democracy is a great ideal but when it gives people like Zool the chance to vote, it's pretty ****ed.

meanwhile in your country people can't drink

that sounds much better

Greedo909 03-09-2016 10:42

LOL, Mitch doing victory laps as he picks on NGFM. I could brag about owning idiots like dealyrunk or icfire, but I just end up feeling like an ******* picking on the mentally disabled whenever I do it.

Mitchdubai 03-09-2016 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18538983)
meanwhile in your country people can't drink

that sounds much better

Are you still actually spastic enough to believe that, or just a really pathetic troll?

Pagy 03-09-2016 11:00

mitch your ****hole's country's draconian laws are well documented.

but keep hating on the usa it's funny

Mitchdubai 03-09-2016 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18538974)

Not sure what your point is, you're probably also not sure. Here's mine. Bum**** America, people with no passport and no clue about the world, have a history of electing the unelectable, and seem keen to do it again, and democracy allows them to do it based solely on the fact there are so ****ing many of them. Which political party the candidate belongs to is largely irrelevant.

Mitchdubai 03-09-2016 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18538992)
mitch your ****hole's country's draconian laws are well documented.

but keep hating on the usa it's funny

The laws don't state that people can't drink. What the **** is it that you can't grasp something so simple and keep contradicting yourself.

KingSobieski 03-09-2016 11:07

Mitch hates us because of our freedom.

Mitchdubai 03-09-2016 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18538996)
Mitch hates us because of our freedom.

I can't hate retards who provide me with so much entertainment. Thanks for joining in.

SINep 03-09-2016 11:18

trump-most-offensive-gop-candidate-cruz-would-be-more-dangerous-oval-office

Not that I'd vote for any of the Dems/Reps.

Tyco 03-09-2016 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by SINep (Post 18539000)

The article makes a good point. A Cruz administration would make the Bush administration look good to liberals.

Pagy 03-09-2016 12:25

-1554 mitch is laugh at u guys osnap

Plasmatic 03-09-2016 12:30

No no no, BUSH was Hitler.

-SS- 03-09-2016 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 18538993)
Not sure what your point is, you're probably also not sure. Here's mine. Bum**** America, people with no passport and no clue about the world, have a history of electing the unelectable, and seem keen to do it again, and democracy allows them to do it based solely on the fact there are so ****ing many of them. Which political party the candidate belongs to is largely irrelevant.

Liar.

You pointed out Reagan, that's specific as you change your tune in your pitiful explanation above.

Try again?

:sunny:

TonyElTigre 03-09-2016 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18538617)
What bothers me about these sort of statements and the people who buy into them, are that they vastly over-represent the power available to the President and the likelyness of campaign "promises" of ever actually coming to fruition.

I mean ****, Obama has promised Gitmo will close this year, every year, since a year before he took office. It's still open. If you're naive enough to think that anything Trump has said he'll do will actually happen if he's elected, then you shouldn't have the right to vote because you're ****ing stupid.

This soo much, I told my coworker I would rather vote Trump than Clinton and he starts ranting about how Trump would do all these evil things.

I ask him how? He can't do **** without congress approval

He responds, "Bush went to war without congress declaring war"

I pull up the resolution congress voted on approving military action in Iraq

"SEE THEY DIDN'T DECLARE WAR"

Kerosene31 03-09-2016 15:39

But Obama! Those executive orders took all our guns and gave them to syrian refugees living in welfare sponsored McMansions!

Eggi 03-09-2016 16:16

ppl acting like the president does nothing are as dumb as the people who think the president does everything

plz learn to government

havax 03-09-2016 16:35

we don't need a single all powerful person to be our spokesperson anymore in this day and age.

i vote no more presidential office.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49.
Page 5 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2018 Tribalwar.Com, LLC