Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 44 of 77

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

T-Refried-455 02-17-2013 11:05

it's amazing that ppl think a) personal lives have been interfered with and b) naptown did every single one of them

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585513)
...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.

Think of it, national spotlight on tdub. What you all want isn't it, won't that make this worthwhile... :rolleyes:

haha wow

Hudson 02-17-2013 11:06

Quote:

Actions have reactions, pretty basic.

While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.

Think of it, national spotlight on tdub. What you all want isn't it, won't that make this worthwhile... :rolleyes:

You obviously weren't here on 9/11

Also your daughter is a dental assistant in the navy she has zero national pull. There are literally thousands of people exactly like her.

Jesus christ do you jack off to her too?

Still not seeing any bullying going on here. No one has reached out to her until she pm'd on this forum

In fact she wouldn't even know about this forum if you hadn't shown her. So i mean there is that.

Imagine a parent dropping their kid off at the bullys house then being surprised when their kid gets bullied.

you ****ing cluck.

Glare 02-17-2013 11:06

Icfire has posted 107 times in this thread

Take a moment to digest that

Hudson 02-17-2013 11:09

He was at 79 four hours ago.

Putrid 02-17-2013 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17585520)
You obviously weren't here on 9/11

Still not seeing any bullying going on here. No one has reached out to her until she pm'd on this forum

In fact she wouldn't even know about this forum if you hadn't shown her. So i mean there is that.

Imagine a parent dropping their kid off at the bullys house then being surprised when their kid gets bullied.

you ****ing cluck.

indeed

:spineyes:

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Putrid (Post 17585525)
indeed

:spineyes:

right on top of things with expected results.

what do you call it when someone does something to try to intimidate you?

or does that turn you on?

I'm sure them going after your daughter wouldn't be an issue would it.

Tantric Rex 02-17-2013 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585526)
right on top of things with expect results.

what do you call it when someone does something to try to intimidate you?

or does that turn you on?

who said anyone even knew this was your daughter? you are the one that told everyone it was your daughter.

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585526)

in your head is it taken 1 or taken 2

neeson fans need to know

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585530)
in your head is it taken 1 or taken 2

neeson fans need to know

nope

slogg 02-17-2013 11:16

damn Wild EKnight is a big *****

Hudson 02-17-2013 11:18

I think it's hilarious they posted pics of your daughter. I only wish it had gone further. Like someone knocking on her door or something.

Also, no one tried to intimidate you. They tried to get a knee jerk reaction out of you and they did.

You played right into it like a little *****. GFG.

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17585536)
I think it's hilarious they posted pics of your daughter. I only wish it had gone further. Like someone knocking on her door or something.

Also, no one tried to intimidate you. They tried to get a knee jerk reaction out of you and they did.

You played right into it like a little *****. GFG.

:lol: u mad bro, having a meltdown apparently.

Milk-Man 02-17-2013 11:22

thread cliffs?

Hudson 02-17-2013 11:25

cliffs.

- ICFire brought daughter to TW
- Is now mad that daughter has been exposed to TW
- blames everyone but himself for daughter being here
- daughter is balls ugly
- father / daughter have legal pull to get this place shut down
- he not mad, but has is averaging 8 posts a hour for the last 4 hours, in this thread alone.

jerry 02-17-2013 11:28

me & glare kick sum alien butt while u fuks talk on inter nets

Phyzx 02-17-2013 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Refried-455 (Post 17585041)
when naptown becomes the voice of reason something has gone terribly wrong

^^^ this ^^^

ICFire, you probably need an interweb break.

Glare 02-17-2013 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerry (Post 17585553)
me & glare kick sum alien butt while u fuks talk on inter nets

Want 2 kill more robot and alien today bud?

BeLiaL 02-17-2013 11:31

Quote:

btw, since you are concerned about my sleeping habits I only sleep about 4hrs a day.

I'm gaming while doing this and often watch movies or youtube, that entire idea of multitasking see...

it's funny how all of the biggest liars and ragers on here have almost identical reasoning for everything they do

ie, you and mofo continually saying "i'm not mad" while posting smilies to convince us.. you and obibun implying that you actually have interesting lives and are just wasting a little bit of time on here while you watch movies or read about dumb ****

part of me wishes you would just leave here for your own good, but another part finds it interesting to watch a poster transition into senility over the years

FOURSTAR 02-17-2013 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeLiaL (Post 17585559)
it's funny how all of the biggest liars and ragers on here have almost identical reasoning for everything they do

ie, you and mofo continually saying "i'm not mad" while posting smilies to convince us.. you and obibun implying that you actually have interesting lives and are just wasting a little bit of time on here while you watch movies or read about dumb ****

part of me wishes you would just leave here for your own good, but another part finds it interesting to watch a poster transition into senility over the years

mayb he will get 2 ur level and delete all posts lol gg

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page