[What should I do, besides posting pictures of my tits]

Kahüla

Veteran XV
So,

I'm quitting my current job next friday for a "way fucking better one". I just heard today that one of my client was told by my boss that I was actually showed the door and left a 2 weeks notice 'cause they're so nice ...

I can't believe how assholish this is, I've been underpaid for all the work I've done, I've implemented a lot of great stuff that they'll still use after I leave, I convinced our biggest client to stay and trust us again after a huge mistake someone did (we're talking 15k/month client, for that small business, it's huge), I did hell of a lot for this company even if no one asked ...

Just seeing the way they treated other people leaving in the past, I must say I'm not surprised at all, but I feel like I can't let this one happen.

What should I do ? I'm thinking about emailing all the people I'm in contact with on a regular basis to let them know I'm leaving, my choice, for another job in my field (bs).

I know they're gonna give me a bunch of shit if I do it, and could get bad references just for that in the future ...

What should I do ?

Cliffs :
-My employer pretends they kicked me out, when I'm actually quitting.
-I wanna make sure people get the right information.
-I hate my current job and the management, can't wait to be out of there.

it sounds like you already got a bad reference. interesting situation. good luck

An employer can't give you a "bad reference" if you gave notice. The only question they are legally allowed to answer is something like "would you hire her again?" and their answer doesn't really mean shit.

So,

I'm quitting my current job next friday for a "way fucking better one". I just heard today that one of my client was told by my boss that I was actually showed the door and left a 2 weeks notice 'cause they're so nice ...

I can't believe how assholish this is, I've been underpaid for all the work I've done, I've implemented a lot of great stuff that they'll still use after I leave, I convinced our biggest client to stay and trust us again after a huge mistake someone did (we're talking 15k/month client, for that small business, it's huge), I did hell of a lot for this company even if no one asked ...

Just seeing the way they treated other people leaving in the past, I must say I'm not surprised at all, but I feel like I can't let this one happen.

What should I do ? I'm thinking about emailing all the people I'm in contact with on a regular basis to let them know I'm leaving, my choice, for another job in my field (bs).

I know they're gonna give me a bunch of shit if I do it, and could get bad references just for that in the future ...

What should I do ?

Cliffs :
-My employer pretends they kicked me out, when I'm actually quitting.
-I wanna make sure people get the right information.
-I hate my current job and the management, can't wait to be out of there.

Let any client that you may have future contact with know what the "truth," is.

Be very civil and ascribe the difference in stories to a misunderstanding on your bosses part.

You could still show us your tits, though.

Most employers here (not sure of Canada) are far too frightened of a lawsuit to give any poor reviews other than to say, "So & so worked here."

Why do something that could come back to bite you in the ass? Is it really going to affect you if this client thinks they fired you?

just never talk to them or about them ever again, keep up with your clients, take the better job. Kill them with kindness. If a client asks why you left tell them "I got a better offer"

well if you didn't sign any anti competition stuff tell every single person you are in contact with what company you are going to and on your last day inform your current boss of your actions.

If you did how ever sign one then i would just take my lashings on the way out.

Possibly just leave before the two weeks since you are already getting a bad ref.

also, pay a lawyer a few bucks to send a letter about slander with threatening overtones.

You'd be suprised how many idiot small business owner's asses clench right up over legal letterhead.

you don't need references when you got tits.

when they ask for a reference, inquire whether they want just one, or would they like to see the twins.

if they are confused, pull down your top. cha-ching, you're hired.

finally...thread title is misleading. BAN if you don't post pics of tits (no coverings, because that is technically cleavage and not TITS)

Last edited:
Back