Tribes 1.41 Summer Tournament

Matchdate will be Sunday, August 25th, 2013.

I am working on caster coverage for the matches as well. If anyone is interested in making a further donation to support the casts, send me a pm. Otherwise I will be paying them on my own.

Teams will play in a round robin bo3 series. Top two teams of the RR will play in the finals. SS's of flags/match demos are still mandatory despite the 1.41 patch.

Map Pool:
DangerousCrossingLT
RaindanceLT
StonehengeLT
LotusLT
StoneValleyLT
HildebrandLT
SpinCycleLT

Team Listing:

Team 1, -R-Us "-R-Us" - MasterAce, Opsayo, Danky, zip_, genocide, desertstorm, Scuzzle, Valcum, Beatstick, Rexkramer

Team 2 - The Morning Star, Dare, Jag420, Soulroll, Lecat, Cow, Bron, Dutch, Altimor, ROLO

Team 3 - Darkpiece, Player, Alarik, Lost, Icehawk, Navox, Skillz, Ryezor, RescueKitteh, Gimli

Team 4 - Disk, Tool, Snow, Malice, Bizzy, Repairbot, Isuk@tribes, Killswitch, Citra, Halo

Team 5, [TPK] "The Pumpkin Kings" - Stork, Carnova, Izza, JJwtay, Zepto, Fire, Chexmix, Refried, VY, Hologram, Krayvok

Last edited:
Someone has tried to put a t1 tourny together every year for a while now and I can't remember a successful one since like 2006ish

but you can put me on the list anyways. I'll install 1.41 if this actually happens.

As in I think there should be a collaboration between captains so that all captains are happy with their teams while considering balance. Subs will be mandatory for a match so that everyone who signs up, gets to play. Realistically we're looking at 4-6 teams on the day of the matches. I think it will end up bieng draft style, but at the same time i'd like to see lix&anemix stork&opsayo dare&sleep and copa&player on different teams, preferably like that. :D

"Teams will be balanced by captains."

as in you and skillz will choose the teams or will there be a draft?

Last edited:
Back