yo i need a new drill

I make furniture and I'm upgrading my equipment. I need a corded drill that can drive screws. I don't really need to drill holes in shit I have a drill for that. I need something that can drive a screw into hardwood like butter. please recommend.

Go and check out Milwaukee Tools, best tools forsure. Huge selection of drills so you can pick exactly what you like.

Cordless impact. You haven't driven a screw until you've used an impact driver.

I use Makita stuff professionally. Still have 2 Milwaukee sets but their chargers and batteries have randomly been dying, so I've sworn off their tools. Makita strong as fuck.

I have a DeWalt set for around-home use though and its been good too, but I haven't really put it thru its paces.

Why corded?
its not a deal breaker but I have so many fucking batteries to charge already. every different brand has a different shape and charger, its a fucking pain in the ass. I'd consider cordless if that's the best option.

its not a deal breaker but I have so many fucking batteries to charge already. every different brand has a different shape and charger, its a fucking pain in the ass. I'd consider cordless if that's the best option.

What type of batteries do you have now? Getting an impact drill that uses the same batteries you have now would be a good idea.

btw rayn if ur screwing into soft woods or pre-drilled pilot holes you might even get away with this, which is just a fuckin pleasure cuz its so lightweight. 66ft-lbs max torque

DT01_large.jpg

Back