Ruy93x9.png

sn3bZVz.png

tWv6zKa.png

4 home dogs

You have it reversed - there are 3 home dogs

With the spreads I'll take

Buffalo, Jacksonville, Minnesota

Under for Houston & KC

3 for 4 last week with an easy KC cover - I AM KILLING YOUR MAN!

the patriots play on a thursday again? 2nd time this season.

oh goodell you trickster

cant wait to see the Hero the Savior Mitchell Trubinsky on MNF.

prepare for the mitch era

Yogurt is pretty much entirely marketed to, purchased by, and consumed by women. It's honestly more surprising that they would even bother having Cam Newton as a spokesperson in the first place.

im in DC and want to watch Bengals. but that seems to only be possible if I pay for the online sunday ticket which is a bazillion dollars so it wont be happening.

Yogurt is pretty much entirely marketed to, purchased by, and consumed by women. It's honestly more surprising that they would even bother having Cam Newton as a spokesperson in the first place.

Rush broke it down today. Cam got screwed by the NFL and the left. Just a couple days ago Cam was saying Kapernick should have a job. Meaning he was supporting BLM. Even gave a black power salute last week after scoring. Maybe this is karma. The NFL threw him under the bus. Yet you can take a knee during the anthem and it’s ok. Say a reporter’s question sounds funny because it’s from a female and you lose a sponsorship.

Dannon uses football because it is more watched verses an ice skater or LPGA pro. Plus they were using a black super bowl winner. Where’s the outrage from Jesse Jackson? Honestly, the players taking the knee should be pissed about this.

Last edited:
All I see is a solid pattern of poor decisions.

Throw up a black power fist - bad decision

Laugh at a professional doing their job b/c they're not in the kitchen - bad decision

every outfit he ever wore - bad decision

Back