Crysis Tribes mod: Rise

naturally anything made with crysis looks fucking awesome

the closest tribes has ever come to looking this good is in my imagination

yeah the physics are all wrong but again, its alpha and they can be changed.. a lot.. skiing seemed kinda wierd to, love the graphics though. Maybe make the textures not as high res so that more computers can run it?

Thanks guys.
Yeah there's still some work needed on the physics, however this is alpha footage atm, just thought you'd like to see it :)

Cheers.

The skiing seems a bit off (as some have said), but that might be related to the bobbing weapon that hasn't been removed yet. The height that the traditional jets let you fly is awesome though. Graphics look amazing, great job.

That looks utterly fantastic.

Now take my advice and never mention it here again, because all you will get is a bunch of whiners without the gumption to do it themselves complaining about the results of all your hard work....

Those of us that are truly interested and hopeful will have already bookmarked your site and will check it ourselves.

Carry on!

That looks utterly fantastic.

Now take my advice and never mention it here again, because all you will get is a bunch of whiners without the gumption to do it themselves complaining about the results of all your hard work....

Those of us that are truly interested and hopeful will have already bookmarked your site and will check it ourselves.

Carry on!

yep

Why the hell did you pick Crysis of all engines? It's pretty?
Because the engine is designed to do hills, mountains, cliffs, and lots of vegetation.

Me and my friends have been saying it would be perfect for a tribes mod since the first FarCry video came out a few years ago. It was actually my first thought when I saw that first video: "It would be awesome to ski down those hills."

Back