Big water. Ocean water. Wet water.

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
You just couldn't make this shit up. My 11 year old son could do a better job. It's so utterly surreal it's genuinely hard to believe this is actually happening.

Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr.

You can actually see after he says "ocean" he hesitates for a minute while his senile brain processes the fact that he's caught himself in the middle of fucking it up again and there's no way out, and he has to complete the sentence with water". Comedy gold.

You can actually see after he says "ocean" he hesitates for a minute while his senile brain processes the fact that he's caught himself in the middle of fucking it up again and there's no way out, and he has to complete the sentence with water". Comedy gold.

lol wow you're extremely lame

congrats on thinking you finally found something that could take him down.

Russia Russia russia

Does holding your phone up like an offering to the gods really give you more signal?

I got to get 3 bars

fucking retards, shame the whole lot didn't get killed off

I caught part of last week's bill mahar they brought up a couple of things. US media is a (microcosm) so who knows what ends up where. interesting times and I hope for a nice fall season

aa4d2252abdc8d306ce5555e885a61b9.jpg

To be really fair, Puerto Ricans are some of the most retarded Hispanics that there are.

I hope we don't waste countless billions fixing all of their problems that had nothing to do with Maria.

is it nfn that the google started filtering search results to exclude certain types of political content? I hear the guys running the Trotsky website are seeing a marked decrease in search traffic

You just couldn't make this shit up. My 11 year old son could do a better job. It's so utterly surreal it's genuinely hard to believe this is actually happening.

speaking of that

tell us about the time you couldn't swim in a few feet of ocean water and your kids had to save you

good story.....sad ending (you lived)

To be really fair, Puerto Ricans are some of the most retarded Hispanics that there are.

I hope we don't waste countless billions fixing all of their problems that had nothing to do with Maria.

i was thinking this to myself about six months ago

please don't bail these retards out of their financial problems

let them fucking stew in it like the Portuguese and Spaniards

and here were are bailing them out again like a foreclosed homeowner who might as well blame us for them setting their house on fire to collect an insurance payment

DK79oudUIAAjwwy.jpg

turn around BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Back