Had dinner at Trump golf club last night....

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Rigatoni duck. Was fairly mediocre. They don't serve it 'a l'orange' like most restaurants for some reason.

how little must one think of himself to try to impress a bunch of 20-years-younger online gamers with "expensive" dinners

Whats " 'a l'orange' " ?

I imagine: Duck, turned inside out, on a skewer, served with slices of orange and dipping sauce, with chips, with endless soda (or upgrade chips)?

I had a meatball sub from subway last night. it was $8 and was a cut above mediocre. It went well with the Packers game.

i went out for drinks at Trump the other night and each drink was $25

god damn pricey

thankfully they fucked up and accidentally made my order twice so when we finished we got another round free

Mitch, I don't really harp on you like ... pretty much everyone else does around here. But seriously, why in the fuck do you think people give a flying fuck about what the hell you had for dinner last night?

And then apply that same question to every other thread you've made in the past.

And that's why everyone harps on you.

Because obviously you haven't figured this out yet. Just trying to help.

fhd006TDP_Matt_Damon_021.jpg

Mitch, I don't really harp on you like ... pretty much everyone else does around here. But seriously, why in the fuck do you think people give a flying fuck about what the hell you had for dinner last night?

And then apply that same question to every other thread you've made in the past.

And that's why everyone harps on you.

Because obviously you haven't figured this out yet. Just trying to help.

I'm sorry you're struggling. My OP, whilst factually accurate, was posted to frame a joke about Orange which I thought was a bit amusing (LOLTRUMP is Orange). If you think I was boasting about my dinner, I can't really help you. Sorry.

Back