[BUG] Inventory Favorites

unloader

Veteran XX
The first 2 slots in my faves are "Empty". They were there one minute, gone the next. When I fast fave them on the inv station, i can see them there, but cant pick them. If I enter the inv station, the first 2 slots say "Empty". I cant refill them, or readjust them, reconfigure, etc. Theyre unusable as far as I can see.

Dunno if this has been reported, I looked for it, didnt find it, if it has been reported, sorry.

content/system/profiles
open your profile
turn off wordwrap
theres a bunch of stuff in brackets
scroll to the end
change the falses to trues
save
profile fixed.

i have teh same problem but my first 3 favs and i went and set them to true, then it did it again

[IGA]Russ said:
content/system/profiles
open your profile
turn off wordwrap
scroll to the end
save
profile fixed.
This is just a temporary solution and the bug will be fixed, right?

that bug on the t:v beta version.... it always kicks me out... its really pissing me off.... is anyone else getting it?

[IGA]Russ said:
content/system/profiles
open your profile
turn off wordwrap
scroll to the end
save
profile fixed.
[IGA]Russ said:
Sure when someone finds a definitive repro for the problem.
This started happening to me when I enabled the Team Name function. I saved it the 1st time, but it continued to occur; I am removing the team stats box (btw I dont get disco from servers with it on) and will let you know if I have the problem occur again.

Well, I had to change it twice, and after I changed it the second time it played fine. I then reenabled the Team Name function and am waiting to see if the error occurs again. I think it will. I'll let you know.

[IGA]Russ said:
Sure when someone finds a definitive repro for the problem.
I think it has to do with first configuring your loadouts in the menu before joining a game, and then altering them when you do join a game, all of the unaltered ones dissapear, I will go experiment with it and try to figure out a repro.

Welp, I have nothing new too add, but this is extremely annoying.

I have ZERO clue what makes it occur. I have been trying to find something that I might be doing to facilitate the phenomena with no luck.

But without a DOUBT its a BUG that needs to be fixed before release.

I'll keep playing and attemping to find a correlation between my gameplay, and when it happens. But so far it just seems to be random in occurrence.

Dunno if this helps or not.

But I am unable to 'delete' one of my created characters. It was NOT the first player I created.

That said this Char has NEVER had the 'empty' problem appear on load outs. However every 'player' I have created since then (with a diff name) has had the 'empty' problem occur without fail.

not sure what the circumstances are.... Its a major Bug tho.

Back