Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 16 of 53

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   TW Discord URL (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=687239)

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 10:46

Dude.. you are closing in on a 24 hour meltdown. This is record territory and not something you should be striving for.

Go outside

sashimi 11-18-2017 10:47

this dude makes Dare look normal

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by sashimi (Post 18857973)
this dude makes Dare look normal

can you do us all a favor and post that meme about the all the people that got murdered, the Texas Church, a few weeks ago?

Dare honest?

AnubiS 11-18-2017 10:51

Dare went to sanitarium for less

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 10:53

11/17/17 5:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthinhabitant (Post 18857517)
you left out, child porn watching on their bigscreen tv admin "Anti"
The hate speech is bad enough, killing jews and blacks, and any muslim...
As it is safe to say, mental illness is rampant....as ignorance and stupidity, is obviously, not the sole blame.



11/18/17 8:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthinhabitant (Post 18857970)
thanks, for proving a point... you went overboard...really, ...great job!

:signed::twist:
Thanks again


AnubiS 11-18-2017 10:53

*how to make Zool look normal*

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18857972)
Dude.. you are closing in on a 24 hour meltdown. This is record territory and not something you should be striving for.

Go outside

well, maybe this is where the autistic joke response is desired, though imho horrible taste, those who do.

only ones seen melting down, are the select few in discord, who have been lying and making **** up...

Can we add you to the list?

:shrug:

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 10:55

Dude you have been crying for 27 ****ing hours about a ban from a chat client.

think about that

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnubiS (Post 18857976)
Dare went to sanitarium for less

Well, did he talk about raping someone's parents like you?

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18857981)
Dude you have been crying for 27 ****ing hours about a ban from a chat client.

think about that

Are you slush?

Sounds lot like slush and that puppy avatar...well, just had to ask.

Cause you know how much he whines and cries and throws tantrums...don't ya?

If you saw any tears falling from eyes?

I assure you this...they were happy tears.

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 10:59

:lol: wow.. we have had some nutbags here but we have a clear loser here

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthinhabitant (Post 18857984)
Are you slush?

Sounds lot like slush and that puppy avatar...well, just had to ask.

Cause you know how much he whines and cries and throws tantrums...don't ya?

If you saw any tears falling from eyes?

I assure you this...they were happy tears.

My name has 15 years beside it as SuperTrap. Who the ****'s smurf are you meber?

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18857986)
:lol: wow.. we have had some nutbags here but we have a clear loser here

sounding more and more like slush...please continue...nothing like reinforcement of the narrative...please, be our guest and tell us more.

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18857988)
My name has 15 years beside it as SuperTrap. Who the ****'s smurf are you meber?

okay, are you in the discord?

Like I said, your puppy looked just like the one slush uses on his slush puppy avatar...

Where is slush...know slush loves to put in $.02



:soapbox:

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 11:04

Let's keep this douchebag up for 72 hours everyone.. he has no control at all so this will be cake and we will abuse the piss out of this guy till he drops

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 11:04

I am slush you ****ing retard

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 11:07

You're not pussing out now are you?

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18857993)
I am slush you ****ing retard

lucky guess...:shrug:

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18857994)
You're not pussing out now are you?

have i ever?

SuperTrap 11-18-2017 11:08

If you weren't such a meber you would know I am slush, bofo and Sarcastick


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:43.
Page 16 of 53

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC