Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 14 of 53

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   TW Discord URL (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=687239)

AnubiS 11-18-2017 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcadus (Post 18857837)
i would like to say in the interest of transparency that i was paid $2000 (personally delivered by hillary rodham clinton btw) to ban earth

I, ****en, knew it, !

midst1 11-18-2017 05:48

Fuk man I'm going back to IRC

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco (Post 18857888)
pretty much

you were passing around the lie about me too, claiming i was stealing passwords....

go ahead, name one person i scammed or hacked, or did any of the ****, you and a few other the others claimed....go on...just 1.

:shrug:

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnubiS (Post 18857902)
I, ****en, knew it, !

yea, what is funny, is arc said, he did not even know why i was banned or what happened...

You would think anti, had enough respect and decency to be honest with him and tell the truth...

Instead, of trying to cover it up and delete my posts and the post offering to pay to have me banned...


Groov, what was that vote count again and why did you all not let Arc vote on it or be around to ban me...what was the hurry, why did anti cover it up and try to suggest, I was a scammer and make up lies?

~dickschnitzel~ 11-18-2017 08:09

tribalwar forums and tribalwar discord are 2 separate entities. Rayn has no control over it, so crying here is pointless. you can take your opinion and shove it up your ass because nobody cares. good riddance ******.

AnubiS 11-18-2017 08:10

Can you imagine this **** in a Chat room like discord?

ChocoTaco 11-18-2017 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthinhabitant (Post 18857908)
you were passing around the lie about me too, claiming i was stealing passwords....

go ahead, name one person i scammed or hacked, or did any of the ****, you and a few other the others claimed....go on...just 1.

:shrug:

lol

Odio 11-18-2017 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18857569)


ChocoTaco 11-18-2017 08:33

I love how I'm somehow responsible for him posting a ton (a lot) of shady links, which I asked him specifically to stop doing.

And him, somehow getting the reputation as a crap player, when I asked him specifically not to llama grab.

naptown 11-18-2017 08:38

i find it really bizarre that someone would claim every1 in a chat room is a pedophile, racist, child porn distributor

then go supernova angry about gettin banned from such a place

Odio 11-18-2017 08:52

Now he doesn't have anywhere to get his 3rd world child **** porn. Dude is ****ing furious.

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco (Post 18857923)
I love how I'm somehow responsible for him posting a ton (a lot) of shady links, which I asked him specifically to stop doing.

And him, somehow getting the reputation as a crap player, when I asked him specifically not to llama grab.

no, you are just responsible for making **** up and being a crybaby and of course, whatever defined by urban dictionary, that you already knew.

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18857924)
i find it really bizarre that someone would claim every1 in a chat room is a pedophile, racist, child porn distributor

then go supernova angry about gettin banned from such a place

Did I make a blanket statement anywhere, that suggest that everyone in the tw discord is pedo or racist or child porn distributor?

Think you missed the point, especially, if you are suggesting, that I am mad about getting banned...perturb, is more fitting.

:shrug:

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18857927)
Now he doesn't have anywhere to get his 3rd world child **** porn. Dude is ****ing furious.

Not into that ****...
Are you?

ChocoTaco 11-18-2017 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthinhabitant (Post 18857928)
no, you are just responsible for making **** up and being a crybaby and of course, whatever defined by urban dictionary, that you already knew.

I don't have to make anything up. You dig your own hole.

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco (Post 18857920)
lol

come on chocotaco, name just 1 person, who you been claiming i stole passwords, or phished or scammed, or anything mischievous... just 1 is all we are asking for, though since you claimed was many...be our guest and make a list.
:domotwak:

earthinhabitant 11-18-2017 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco (Post 18857931)
I don't have to make anything up. You dig your own hole.

Then name one person, to show us you are not a liar...like you claiming you had a huge dick...that you lied about...

one thing for sure, you are good at making **** up...that we all know.

So let us know, when you got that list of all the people, who were scammed and passwords stolen and anything else you claimed, i did to anyone else...we will be on standby and waiting, until then.

no one said you had to make up fibs..

naptown 11-18-2017 09:10

when u say *we* who do u mean, fwend

ChocoTaco 11-18-2017 09:15

I told you not to post shady links and you did it anyway.

Zanthious 11-18-2017 09:15

did anyone mention how he was given his own ****linking channel and still managed to get banned for refusing to keep it in there??

Even duff doesnt get his own channel.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:39.
Page 14 of 53

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC