Apex Legends in 2020

It's more fun than ever. Not playing as much as I like cause responsibilities but already have 3 or 4 wins with rando teams. Only complaint I have is dire need of team damage. Some fuckers deserve to be team killed.

It is by far the best BR game, and only one that held my attention for a short amount of time. But it's still shit. I can't stand BR games period. But that one I actually played for a minute.

If you like BR games, sure. I think it's the shittest trend to come along since CS. Takes 50000000000000000000x the skill of CS tho. CS is the reason all gaming after it came out turned to shit. I wish I could build a time machine and go back in time and murder the fucking idiot who came up with that shit. Caused the sequels to some of the hardest games ever made to be dumbed down to attempt to appeal to their fucking idiotic fanbase.

Last edited:
Well,

I played some last night! Wow! HOLY FUCK!

They changed a lot of shit! And it is really awesome!

The map is absolutely beautiful! And, of course, the gunplay is still excellent.

GREAT GAME!

My internet is sketchy af. some days im good in the game, some days my connection sucks so bad the sound is choppy as crap and the gameplay is ridiculous

mghCbMQ.png

The other 2 teams were bunched up shooting it out. My team was down. Just one nade is all it would have taken. Shazbot!

7HjakY7.png

This game needs Annihilation Mod style Det Packs.

Back