Minecraft

I know this isnt news but searched and didn't find anything on it. Just wondering if anyone here plays.

Minecraft There is a free (but old and basic) version of the game playable through browser, or you can spend $13 on the game and get all future updates/expansions for that single purchase. And the dude seems to be putting out updates on the reg.

"Minecraft is a sandbox construction game created by Markus Persson and is currently in pre release alpha. Minecraft development started around the 10th of May 2009, pre-orders for the full game started being accepted on the 13th of June.
The game involves players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment. The player takes an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes."

1.jpg

Minecraft%20Pic%201.jpg

This game has a pretty big community. Holy crap i'm hooked on this game. Some people build some crazy shit, but i'm having fun just trying to survive. So far ive survived about 6-7 nights with my super awesome cave fortress and I have a river running through it. You build/explore during the day. In the dark, monsters spawn and try to kill you.

please give a more detailed explanation of the game

ie installation, set up, servers, number of players, whatnot

and then gameplay

at which point I may be interested

thanks

guess I'll start over.... Gonna play in a server called Soviet Russia (puppet was locked)

Last edited:
the main feature of this game right now is playing survival mode on persistent multiplayer servers. this was just implemented and is still very barebones compared to what is in singleplayer survival mode. If you can find a good multiplayer survival mode server though, its still a blast.

I made a little sod hut on the coast on the server I play on and got a mineshaft going downwards. When I logged on the next day some guy had created a massive yggdrassil style tree in my front yard and connected the my mine to an aquaduct he made via a massive hallway that you can drive a boat down

the main feature of this game right now is playing survival mode on persistent multiplayer servers. this was just implemented and is still very barebones compared to what is in singleplayer survival mode. If you can find a good multiplayer survival mode server though, its still a blast.

I made a little sod hut on the coast on the server I play on and got a mineshaft going downwards. When I logged on the next day some guy had created a massive yggdrassil style tree in my front yard and connected the my mine to an aquaduct he made via a massive hallway that you can drive a boat down

server IP?

I tried it once but found it weird.

a guy made a massive forest of penises with a giant golden phallus at the head of the forest (which was penis shaped) and had structures under the hood of said giant penis.

Back