[OFFICIAL] MLB 2011

for me, it would be pretty impossible to expect anything this season to be as awesome with the giants this year as it was last season. Showtime doing a candid reality/whatever show on the Giants this year which will be interesting to watch considering the personalities on the team.

also, FUCK the dodgers.

Last edited:
Today is opening day gentlemen, bask in all its glory. :) Yankees in 50 minutes!!!

:flag::flag:

Yes Sir A-Rod looked like a beast in spring and he came into camp in great shape.....AL East will be a hard one this year with the Sox's,Ray's and the O'Birds looking good with Buck Showalter running a tight ship.

I'm not worried about the Yankees chances for the east. I am, however, worried about the Phillies rotation. It's incredible.

a lot of these divisional races look interesting. i think the NL east will be a fun race. NL central too, as there's not really a clearcut dominant team coming out of there

yankees fans should be a lot more concerned about the sox than the phils this year imo, especially considering how philly is already slammed by injuries, and it was something they struggled w/ last year as well

it's shocking to me that anyone would consider the yankees the favorite in that division, even yankee fans themselves should realize how ridiculous the red sox are this year

In about 6 weeks ESPN will mention somebody besides the Yankees and Red Sox, and it will be Peter Gammons coming back to report a Cabrera to Red Sox deal.

and the Tigers are going to rock the yankees

im not saying they're the favorites. i am saying I do think we have a shot just like the sox do. baltimore made some great moves as well, along with young talented pitchers.

gammons is w/ mlb network now, does he still do shit w/ espn? haven't wached much espn this offseason w/ mlb network being so thoroughly awesome

Back