Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 96 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Wiglaf 05-30-2016 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18581735)
of course illegals are voting. why do you think liberals cry about making people have identification for voting

:cry: Must be rough when you will believe anything at all to support your views

Let's do a simple search on the matter.
http://i.imgur.com/oqtRgVc.jpg

Great! No cherry picking here, I'll go with the FIRST LINK:
Quote:

Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud, according to a Department of Justice study outlined during a 2006 Congressional hearing. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas.

JuggerNaught 05-30-2016 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581737)
Actually, if you go by the numbers and what has happened, not a bad run. Especially considering the obstructionist senate.
That said, he campaigned on ending war and that did not happen which I am disappointed in.
Perhaps I should mention, Trump is not even pretending to stop the perpetual war.
Or the war on drugs, which is the root of our issues with Mexico.

The root of our issues with Mexico is their government.

Fool 05-30-2016 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581726)
He won't. GOP are warmongers

Obama has launched 10x as many drone strikes as George W. Bush.

HumDumpin 05-30-2016 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18581735)
of course illegals are voting

:cry:

HumDumpin 05-30-2016 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18581741)

Yes but we've lost 0 battleships and only a few horses

JuggerNaught 05-30-2016 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581739)
:cry: Must be rough when you will believe anything at all to support your views

Let's do a simple search on the matter.

Great! No cherry picking here, I'll go with the FIRST LINK:

Saying there is no voter fraud in a country that doesn't make people identify themselves before they vote is like saying there are no speeders on a highway where nobody ever checks speed

JoMo 05-30-2016 22:32

Bernie copying off Trump now, having to have the Secret Service jump in after some "animal liberation" protesters jumped the fence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEnh6wGgsAc

-SS- 05-30-2016 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581726)

SS, you're losing me. If illegals are voting it's news to me because they aren't on the books. Voter fraud is such a non-issue that really the ID voter laws just amount to making voting more difficult for the average person. I'm not actually sure what your point even is? If you think somehow non-citizens are steering the election then I have some wonderful Faraday cage headwear you would be interested in.

lol

You arent being lost. Dont try to sidestep my point: either you enforce the laws or you dont. On one hand, you have the lunatic left who demands more gun laws and want them enforced and on the other, turn a blind eye to the laws on the books for illegals. Clear case of double standards when it comes to more laws and enforcement.

=====

What I am referring about is voter ID laws where the left claims it is racist to make voters verify who they are.

To wit: How racism underlies voter ID laws: the academics weigh in - LA Times

That's the narrative being pushed, so dont act like you are ignorant of it. You parrot typical left wing talking points from far left sources and this is something they put into print.

If you really believe that the democrats arent pandering to latinos (projected to be a huge voting bloc by 2040) by undermining voter laws and buying their votes via wealth redistribution, you are a lost cause. It has, and always will be, about power. It's disappointing that you need this explained to you.

Save that cage for yourself. :sunny:

Wiglaf 05-30-2016 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18581741)

Seriously, we have been at war as long as I've been alive. I voted for Obama because he said he would stop this ****.

Now there's 2 choices for us, Sanders or Johnson.
Hillary won't change a ****ing thing, and Trump wants the world to burn.

JuggerNaught 05-30-2016 22:40

If you even consider sanders and a viable candidate just go step in front of a bus now and get it over with

Wiglaf 05-30-2016 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18581747)
lol

You arent being lost. Dont try to sidestep my point: either you enforce the laws or you dont. On one hand, you have the lunatic left who demands more gun laws and want them enforced and on the other, turn a blind eye to the laws on the books for illegals. Clear case of double standards when it comes to more laws and enforcement.

=====

What I am referring about is voter ID laws where the left claims it is racist to make voters verify who they are.

To wit: How racism underlies voter ID laws: the academics weigh in - LA Times

That's the narrative being pushed, so dont act like you are ignorant of it. You parrot typical left wing talking points from far left sources and this is something they put into print.

If you really believe that the democrats arent pandering to latinos (projected to be a huge voting bloc by 2040) by undermining voter laws and buying their votes via wealth redistribution, you are a lost cause. It has, and always will be, about power. It's disappointing that you need this explained to you.

Save that cage for yourself. :sunny:

Uhh.. ok. even if I accept your tin foil hat theory 100% that somehow every single vote that does not mirror yours must have been from an illegal immigrant, what in the **** does this have to do with Trump not being a ****bag?

JuggerNaught 05-30-2016 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581750)
Uhh.. ok. even if I accept your tin foil hat theory 100% that somehow every single vote that does not mirror yours must have been from an illegal immigrant, what in the **** does this have to do with Trump not being a ****bag?

What exactly makes him a ****bag?

-SS- 05-30-2016 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581750)

:rofl:

That's not what has been said. You better go back and read how we arrived at this point. It's not uncommon for people to change the subject as you are now after being humiliated.

So far, you are relentlessly getting the dog**** kicked out of you by all of the posters who have challenged each one of your talking points you cant support.

Quit being so bigoted and narrow minded. You act as if you are better than trump. As it stands, you're worse.

bam 05-30-2016 22:54

This is better than a TseTse tirade

JoMo 05-30-2016 22:56

Wiglaf is scared. Expect more leftists to freak out as Hillary craters and the DNC blocks Bernie.

Wiglaf 05-30-2016 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18581751)

Here Are 10 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

Trump campaign: 11 outrageous quotes - CNNPolitics.com

23 Ridiculously Offensive Donald Trump Quotes | InsideGov

The GOP Needs to Stand Against Trumps Racism | US News Opinion

The 15 most offensive things that have come out of Trump POLITICO

Here’s a Good Reason to Worry About Trump’s Economic Policies | The Fiscal Times

Donald Trump Economics: Will His Presidency Make The American Economy Again?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0XO10R

Trump’s Huge Energy Speech Was Hugely Wrong | Foreign Policy

It doesn't matter what I search for.
"Trump foreign policy"
"Trump economic policy"
"Trump immigration policy"

The top results are ALL BAD, the only outlier being his own campaign website, which promises 0% tax for me. Mother****ing bull****, shame on you if you believe this **** from any politician.

Wiglaf 05-30-2016 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18581752)
:rofl:

That's not what has been said. You better go back and read how we arrived at this point. It's not uncommon for people to change the subject as you are now after being humiliated.

So far, you are relentlessly getting the dog**** kicked out of you by all of the posters who have challenged each one of your talking points you cant support.

Quit being so bigoted and narrow minded. You act as if you are better than trump. As it stands, you're worse.

Not really, you're the one who keeps changing the subject.

Brasstax 05-30-2016 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581760)

It doesn't matter what I search for.
"Trump foreign policy"
"Trump economic policy"
"Trump immigration policy"

The top results are ALL BAD, the only outlier being his own campaign website, which promises 0% tax for me. Mother****ing bull****, shame on you if you believe this **** from any politician.

Goddamn Wiglaf. Just... goddamn.

Fool 05-30-2016 23:10

You keep using opinion pieces and articles with unsubstantiated claims.

HumDumpin 05-30-2016 23:13

Quote:

http://static2.businessinsider.com/i...university.jpg

Scamming his ****bag wannabes?

ScooBySnaCk 05-30-2016 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581748)
Seriously, we have been at war as long as I've been alive. I voted for Obama because he said he would stop this ****.

Now there's 2 choices for us, Sanders or Johnson.
Hillary won't change a ****ing thing, and Trump wants the world to burn.

I am all for a strong President especially after this apologetic ****bag. You are being a total moron though. Strong President does not mean "he wants the world to burn". He means he will draw a line in the sand and will thump people crossing it. Looking out for the interests of Americans and strong at national security is not warmongering or racist as much as you want it to believe it.

****ing millennial whiners are sure ready to volunteer the money, freedom, and rights of others as long as it doesn't pertain to them.

Sanders is an honest politician who's heart is in the right place. He has no concept of how this will all work though and I am not ready to say yeah lets kick in more cash for MORE government and MORE social programs when they can not get their own house in order. Sanders can talk all day how tax increases will be for x y and z, then congress will come in and earmark the **** out of it. Now College FREEBE FUND v1.95b has a clause that diverted 3 billion of new tax cash right into a special pension fund.

If someone has a bad spending habit you do not kick up another credit card for them to use. They could have all these nice programs already without 1% increase anywhere.

Fool 05-30-2016 23:21

http://i.imgur.com/2NpPami.jpg

Flash 05-30-2016 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18581767)

This is probably your best attack against Trump. The whole thing comes across very scamish. Wouldn't put it up there with breaching national security, shaming victims of sexual assault and unsubstantiated murder.

Huscarl 05-31-2016 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581783)
unsubstantiated murder.

what

coombz 05-31-2016 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18581765)
You keep using opinion pieces and articles with unsubstantiated claims.

yeah, personally i'm holding out until Wiglaf posts a totally unbiased political news article

:rolleyes:

Fool 05-31-2016 01:21

Donald Trump will win in a landslide. *The mind behind explains why. - The Washington Post

An interesting read

coombz 05-31-2016 01:36

I don't spend much time reading that kind of junk, so I can't claim to be an expert, but to me that was just another opinion piece saying what most of TW worked out months ago - Deezy Treezy is a populist who simply says whatever he thinks people want to hear

:shrug: and yea it might work

did I miss the interesting part?

Fool 05-31-2016 01:42

Shrug, I just found the basic psychology and gamesmanship parts interesting. It's obviously an opinion piece though.

Flash 05-31-2016 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huscarl (Post 18581799)
what

Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill s Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider

JoMo 05-31-2016 02:11

Scott Adams has been on top of things. He seems to know his persuasion and how Trump is creating a vision by creating and controlling the narrative. The 'woman card' largely fell flat for Hillary since the 'card' they used reminded people of the bathroom since it used the female bathroom icon, and in the bathroom you find the toilet and generally disgusting things so you associate Hillary with a disgusting bathroom.

JoMo 05-31-2016 02:19

In other news, Gary Johnson is a douche.

Gary Johnson Shoots Himself in the Foot: Throws Out Austin Petersen's gun

As a token of good faith, Austin gave Johnson a replica of George Washington***8217;s flintlock pistol, to let him know that he has Austin***8217;s full support in the general election. Tearing up on the front stage of the convention floor, Austin said to Gary as he presented him with the pistol, ***8220;You have my sword, and you have my gun.***8221;

http://i1.wp.com/libertyhangout.org/...19994159_n.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/libertyhangout.org/...69644596_n.jpg

Fool 05-31-2016 02:39

dang he doesn't stand a chance in the general now

Huscarl 05-31-2016 02:59

Yes, this is the defining moment where Gary Johnson lost his general election viability.

Dangerdoggie 05-31-2016 03:03

Like he had any to begin with.

Dangerdoggie 05-31-2016 03:24

https://i.imgur.com/js3UlSs.jpg

Rob Lowe gets TRASHED for recommending ’13 Hours’ as a ‘perfect #MemorialDay movie’

Huscarl 05-31-2016 03:29

Can someone explain how Hillary's Benghazi/email scandals cause Trump to be a good potential president?

StapleMammal1 05-31-2016 03:39

Quote:

For wanting to build up our military is one reason.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Dangerdoggie 05-31-2016 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huscarl (Post 18581851)
Can someone explain how Hillary's Benghazi/email scandals cause Trump to be a good potential president?

Trump seems to be pretty high energy, says he doesn't need much sleep so I bet he would take that "3 A.M. Phone Call". (**** started hitting the fan in Benghazi at around 3:40 pm Eastern Time).

Has Donald Trump Ever Used a Computer?

Trump doesn't seem to use email, questionable if he even uses a computer and as President I doubt that would change. He most likely would have better things to do with his time than spend it circumventing laws.

Quote:

Journalist Carl Bernstein says that Clinton "set up a home brew server for purposes of evading the Freedom of Information Act, evading subpoenas from Congress, that's its real purpose, to not have accountability, to not have transparency." He alleges, "if you talk to people around the Clinton campaign very quietly, they will acknowledge to you, if you are a reporter who knows some of the background, that this is the purpose of it.

ArakAtak 05-31-2016 06:32

email and computers are one of the biggest non productive time sinks ever introduced

which is ironic considering how much time they should save

ArakAtak 05-31-2016 06:44

OH lel - From that article by Scott Adams

Quote:

Trump is well on his way to owning the identities of American, Alpha Males, and Women Who Like Alpha Males. Clinton is well on her way to owning the identities of angry women, beta males, immigrants, and disenfranchised minorities.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page