Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 138

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between? (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=691406)

Mr Jimmy Pop 09-22-2018 15:56

Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Honestly it was way too long ago imo to be credible enough to thwart a nomination, especially since there is no apparent track record of him with this kind of behavior and no prior documented accusation from her. But what does your gut tell you?

Mr Jimmy Pop 09-22-2018 15:57

Thread fail I forgot to check the poll button

Plasmatic 09-22-2018 16:11

that regardless of what happened, it's now been weaponized.

coombz 09-22-2018 16:37

meaningless political mudslinging tactics :zzz:

havax 09-22-2018 16:39

I believe Kavanaugh will be the next SC justice, and Ford is a lying whore.

Captain Tele 09-22-2018 16:40

she says he touched her booby over her shirt

he says he didn't touch her booby at all

what is somewhere in between

not touching it at all but being closer to almost elbow touching it?

Dangerdoggie 09-22-2018 17:00

reds under the bed, nazis in my shed and rapists in my head.

Mr Jimmy Pop 09-22-2018 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18990305)
she says he touched her booby over her shirt

he says he didn't touch her booby at all

what is somewhere in between

not touching it at all but being closer to almost elbow touching it?

In between is both were drunk and remember it completely different. Teenage hormone crazed drunk male misinterpreting drunk naive want to be cool girl who got in over her head then backed out. Who the **** knows.

If he had a track record like Ben Rothlesburger, I'd say it was worth consideration, but with absolutely nothing of the sort, I'd say it shouldn't even be entertained and dropped. I personally am leaning towards in between. She passed a lie detector test so she may believe what she says. I have no clue to how reliable those tests are though.

Captain Tele 09-22-2018 17:10

from the yearbook it looked like she was a party girl

she enjoyed this kind of drunken behavior and debauchery and it wasn't the first or second time she went through this type of "life altering" event in her youth......or even that weekend

so no wonder the exact details are so foggy.......no wonder she remembers so little

no wonder it took a psychologist to plant the seed in her head to even remember this event some 30+ years later

:shrug:

Mr Jimmy Pop 09-22-2018 17:13

All I know is I can never run for office. **** you teen years.

spockhammer 09-22-2018 17:14

satan he come from the earth and live in the ground. am i a ******?

Captain Tele 09-22-2018 17:17

i have known a lot of people who went to holt-arms type schools

i have family who attended there

these were boarding schools for the wealthy

and all of them in my experience are just like the Kennedy's in what they think they can get away with........in pushing that envelope. most spent their entire youth drunk and in a black out.

that is why I find it so amusing when actual Kennedy types, who murdered, got away with murder are so fake outraged about such small events

Rep. Joe Kennedy III on Twitter:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rep. Joe Kennedy III
2 out of 3 sexual assaults are never reported. Might have something to do with the fact that for every 1,000 rapes, 994 perpetrators walk free. And the fact that men in power make statements like this one.

Rep. Joe Kennedy III on Twitter:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rep. Joe Kennedy III
Senate GOP has waited years to update its own sexual harassment policies, months to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act & two centuries to appoint a single woman to the Judiciary Committee. But can't wait a few days for the FBI to investigate Dr. Ford's allegations.

:rofl:

dis nigga

Captain Tele 09-22-2018 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop (Post 18990353)
All I know is I can never run for office. **** you teen years.

no man can or could under these metrics

which makes you wonder if that isn't the entire point and purpose

JuggerNaught 09-22-2018 17:33

I think that there is a possibility that this guy and girl knew each other back in the day. I don't believe there was any '****' or anything like that. I also do not believe that its a coincidence she waited this long to have an epiphany about the event

MadHatSam 09-22-2018 17:35

People believe whatever confirms their priors right now, and are lying to themselves if they think they are making anything but emotional evaluations of the situation.

Captain Tele 09-22-2018 17:37

and most people don't know the difference between this and ****

it was attempted **** the femnazis say

the precursor to ****

:rofl:

mind crimes folks.......mind crimes

by the mentally ill

Captain Tele 09-22-2018 17:38

now that regret sex is also a form of ****

you know when a woman changes her mind after she has sex with you

she didn't get enough out of it......in whatever form or definitino

all men are rapists

all by design

Mr Jimmy Pop 09-22-2018 17:44

My penis made me do it.

Data 09-22-2018 17:45

The whole thing is a sham.

Fool 09-22-2018 17:59

There are no facts to consider. No witnesses. No evidence. No testimony, so to speak. I must side with innocent until proven guilty. Principles matter.

At the same time, I also can't help but think that Blasey-Ford is a menopausal woman suffering from severe depression after reaching an age where she no longer considers herself desirable who emotionally manipulated her hyphen husband into sticking around by inventing an assault from her teenage years where she admittedly got blackout drunk often and likely ****ed multiple random dudes as a means of rebelling against her conservative parents only now she feels guilty about it so she's twisted it into a scenario where she was actually a victim and not some drunk whore looking to get even with daddy.

<inhales>

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page