Who was the best LT player of all time?

This is a pretty good question and I think it's been asked before on this forum in a few different threads and my ratings are as follows:

2015: rtcll, stork, sleepy, jag420

scuzzle does some pretty good capping and if you put regular community people like chutia/nav0x/driftwood into play for capping they can do some pretty good camping runs which can make the game harder for the other team

I'm not qualified to comment on who was best in Tribes NA LT because I've never been a main part of the community.

I can say who was best in Aussie LT/base back when it was still going and I would love to answer that question but unfortunately most people in NA wouldn't be that interested

What really kills me is that Tribes is pretty dead now so there are very few NA players left. It also doesn't still have its regular Aussie/Euro counterparts. In general if Tribes were still relatively active, we could have international matches where people from NA would play Aussie teams and Euro teams etc. There was plenty of international talent on display, I couldn't speak for the Europeans but the Aussie side would have some decent cappers/LD.

In the end the question is why is there a lack of players in the game now, I don't believe anything can be done about it. IMHO Tribes has had its heydays and the switch to T:A moved a lot of people over which was all justified.

If there were some kind of alternate reality where Tribes thrived more than it does today, I would envision something like a huge LT following/Aussie GameArena/extra comp server, Euro and Aussie players, a revival of hackington, and like I said more international-type matches.

There was a guy named generator is AUS who was probably one of the best ive seen shitted all over bk.

Who was the best american LT player?

haha i remember playing against g2? (i think that was team?) w/ generator and we played on both servers and it was a ridiculous game with the crazy pings because I think there was a lot of HPB's still so imagine that with australian pings as well... i specifically remember playing on MMDx and they actually made it a pretty good game despite their ping. I forget what team i was playing for

im sure every1 knows i am the greatest to ever touch this game

it aint even up 4 debate

this game i play disc only 3rd person cuz it is just like in my blood

plz not rage friends

Different time periods had different meta and skill ceilings and the synergy of a team also effects the appearance of strength in a player

but to name a few:

offense
opsayo: was a brilliant capper and aware in many different aspects of the game and the best to ever play the position
anemix: was also brilliant and hands down the best versatile to ever play the game
darksoul: my favorite capper to play with while chasing
elixer: the best lt player of his time aside chump
nonreg: brilliant offensive mind and taught me the game
dare: with snow was the best lo

defense:

copa: most dominant disc / nade chaser to ever play
chump: best chaser at the height of 1.3 comp
snow: best chaser of pre 1.4 era
myself / rtcll / dare: best chasers of the 1.4 / 1.41 era
dutch: best chaser of the 1.11 / early 1.3 era

stork: best home d to play the game aside non
snakes: best home d of the 1.3 era