Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 43 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Pagy 03-21-2016 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544162)
Not that it will happen, but what will be the excuse if Trump loses?

-Rigged voting places
-Not enough voter id laws
-Blacks/Mexicans

Trump has done more to crush the GOP and put Hillary in office than anyone.

the same excuses as always? i dunno.

what is trump doing to "crush the gop" he's being elected by the presidential pres. primary system. if the gop had a better candidate, they'd win. but all they have are idiots.

JoMo 03-21-2016 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544162)
Not that it will happen, but what will be the excuse if Trump loses?

-Rigged voting places
-Not enough voter id laws
-Blacks/Mexicans

Trump has done more to crush the GOP and put Hillary in office than anyone.

Democrats and GOP establishment are the same party. They disagree on some social issues, but really, they are the same thing.

Trump is his own party, he just wanted to borrow the GOP ground game and resources to win.

JoMo 03-21-2016 16:05

Trump may have just hired a black woman out of the reporters pool to work for his new hotel in Washington DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kv1tjm5FdI

Kerosene31 03-21-2016 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544168)
Democrats and GOP establishment are the same party. They disagree on some social issues, but really, they are the same thing.

Drumpf is his own party, he just wanted to borrow the GOP ground game and resources to win.

I actually agree with all of that.

The problem is the system is rigged and the establishment will find a way to screw him over.

RandalltheVandal 03-21-2016 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544171)
I actually agree with all of that.

The problem is the system is rigged and the establishment will find a way to screw him over.

could get scary if so.

Greedo909 03-21-2016 16:23

Trump isn't really doing anything to crush the GOP, the GOP is intentionally tanking itself by refusing to support Trumps' nomination while blatantly disenfranchising the plurality, if not majority, of its own supporters. Winning the actual election is less meaningful than maintaining status quo establishment control over the two parties at this point--it is really just one party that creates fake opposition between two factions to keep people distracted from the fact that the entire political system is controlled by special interests and not democratic representation.

RandalltheVandal 03-21-2016 16:31

Just curious who disagrees with what greedo just said?

i dont.

Kerosene31 03-21-2016 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal (Post 18544178)
Just curious who disagrees with what greedo just said?

i dont.

I agree with him as well. I just wish we had someone better than Trump to run outside of the establishment.

Also some of the things he says are just moronic.

Dangerdoggie 03-21-2016 16:43

Nope, that pretty much sums it up. Everyone knows that running as an independent is a huge joke and a complete waste of time.

JoMo 03-21-2016 16:43

Republican donors have spent so much money on backing losers.

"So far, donors have funneled more than $520 million collectively into campaigns and outside groups supporting Republican presidential candidates who have now dropped out ***8212; and the primaries are far from over."

Dangerdoggie 03-21-2016 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544179)
I agree with him as well. I just wish we had someone better than Trump to run outside of the establishment.

Also some of the things he says are just moronic.

I think he's just pandering to the average voter, his rallies have turned into entertainment events much like people who go to Nascar racing to watch the crashes. The protesters actually energize an otherwise boring gathering.

Every once an awhile he will inject something like how China is manipulating their currency but for most people that **** goes right over their head.

USA USA USA USA!

Greedo909 03-21-2016 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544183)
Republican donors have spent so much money on backing losers.

"So far, donors have funneled more than $520 million collectively into campaigns and outside groups supporting Republican presidential candidates who have now dropped out and the primaries are far from over."

That money isn't being wasted either; it is all about keeping the power structure in tact. The return on investment numbers for political lobbying is beyond mind-blowing.

For Every Dollar Spent Influencing US Politics, Corporations Get $760 Back
Fixed Fortunes: Biggest corporate political interests spend billions, get trillions

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...ying%20ROI.jpg

RandalltheVandal 03-21-2016 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544179)
I agree with him as well. I just wish we had someone better than Trump to run outside of the establishment.

Also some of the things he says are just moronic.

beggars cant be choosers.

How else is someone outside of the establishment(either side of the aisle) supposed to have half a chance?

naptown 03-21-2016 17:06

the cucks r slowin their postin 4 the evenin as they prep their bulls 4 their wives

Togowack 03-21-2016 17:09

its gonna come crashing down

When you think about it, the Rothschilds believe they are Gods. Whenever someone crosses them, it starts a vendetta that can last a hundred years. This is what started the Bolshevik revolution, when the Tzars defied them in the 1850s. The Tzars helped USA gain independence from Britain, France and the banks. So they annihilated the Tzars in 1914.

These aren't Gods, they just hold generational grudges.

For them to overcome Trump in the standard way, would take years or decades. Their central bank plans failed in the US for around 50-100 years. To force it they had to move an entire population of Jews from Russia (which they then educated to vote Democrat) so they could influence a single US presidential election resulting in election of Wilson, who was blackmailed into signing the Fed into law.

With Trump making moves on them on a daily basis, and he is divinely inspired (and protected, like Washington was - they shot him with bullets and arrows directly), they're done.

Reggs 03-21-2016 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18544195)
That money isn't being wasted either; it is all about keeping the power structure in tact. The return on investment numbers for political lobbying is beyond mind-blowing.

For Every Dollar Spent Influencing US Politics, Corporations Get $760 Back
Fixed Fortunes: Biggest corporate political interests spend billions, get trillions

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...ying%20ROI.jpg

I don't find a single thing offensive with the infographic.

The oil and gas companies, mostly through fracking, have drastically reduced our dependence on foreign oil, and it's been a contributing factor to lowering gas prices, which even though is bad for some business, I think overall is great for the economy.

Multinational tax breaks - So what's the point here? America would be better if $25M was not spent on new jobs? I don't even understand the point they are trying to make.

Pharma - They need lots and lots of money to make new drugs. Tell me a socialist country that produces more life saving medical breakthroughs than the US. If the drugs we develop turn less and less profit, then no one is going to dump as much money into drug research, it's that simple.

ScooBySnaCk 03-21-2016 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18544177)
Trump isn't really doing anything to crush the GOP, the GOP is intentionally tanking itself by refusing to support Trumps' nomination while blatantly disenfranchising the plurality, if not majority, of its own supporters. Winning the actual election is less meaningful than maintaining status quo establishment control over the two parties at this point--it is really just one party that creates fake opposition between two factions to keep people distracted from the fact that the entire political system is controlled by special interests and not democratic representation.

Bingo

KingSobieski 03-21-2016 17:49

So looks like Trump has a good chance at the nomination. Democrats are urging Bernie to drop out so Hillary can save her money for a war against the Trump. Going to backfire since the Trump vs GOP back and forth will keep voters and media focused on the GOP until the general election can start. Cruz and kasich only hope is to bend the convention rules and throw democracy back into the faces of the voters. Any nomination going forward without the popular vote will spell the end of the GOP party.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

JoMo 03-21-2016 18:02

Elizabeth Warren had a meltdown....

Trump asserted that the former Harvard professor was only admitted to college because she identified as Native American on application forms.

"I think it's wonderful because the Indians can now partake in the future of the country. She's got about as much Indian blood as I have. Her whole life was based on a fraud. She got into Harvard and all that because she said she was a minority," Trump said, though Warren never attended Harvard as a student.


https://i.imgur.com/wnIaRyJh.jpg



http://i.imgur.com/6B5mdFN.png

Got Haggis? 03-21-2016 18:04

i fear what the next presidential election cycle is going to look like, now that people have figured out being on tv all the time (and outregous) gets you the nomination. how long before President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho?


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21.
Page 43 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC