Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1197 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Zulu 11-10-2016 20:18

What page is that usando internet animated gif on. That was some funny ****.

Vir 11-10-2016 20:25

protesters are getting beat up on tv

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18671761)
A lot will be written about this election in the coming days, months, and years. I have refrained from putting out any long-winded explanations because, well, quite frankly, I’ve been too busy celebrating. I haven’t stopped smiling in two days.

But as I see many of my more-liberal friends posting their own diagnoses – usually blaming racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc – I think it is prudent to throw my two cents in. You don’t have to believe me. Then again, you didn’t believe me when I said Trump would win by way of the Rust Belt a year and a half ago or when I said all of the polls were wrong. But these are minor details…

I want to say this as clearly as possible: Liberals, you went too far.

All of the polling data showed that the majority of Americans supported compassionate immigration reform. You turned around and called for a pathway to citizenship that would have shifted American electoral politics dramatically to the left for decades to come. President Barack Obama, after saying no less than 30 times that he didn’t have the legal authority to do so, decided to bypass Congress and give amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants by executive order. When a Federal judge ordered the administration to stop, they kept sending out amnesty paperwork anyway. When Kate Steinle was murdered by a five-time deported illegal immigrant in a Sanctuary City, you spoke out in favor of letting potential-killers roam the streets to further your commitment to political correctness. Instead of looking at the real pain caused by illegal immigration in this country, you went to bat for people whose first act in this country was to break our laws. You went too far on immigration and you lost.

Most polling data shows that a plurality of Americans support sensible “common sense” gun control. This election season, you defined the term “common sense” for the first time… and it was terrifying. You chose a Presidential candidate who promised to eliminate the individual right to keep and bear arms by reversing the very Supreme Court case (Heller v DC) that affirmed that Americans have the right to own a gun. You nominated a candidate who promised to ban entire categories of weapons based not on their lethality, but on what attachments they have and what they look like. You went too far on gun control and you lost.

The vast majority of Americans supported the idea of revamping healthcare to make it affordable. Instead of working alongside Republicans, you jammed a healthcare bill down our throats using a parliamentary maneuver that allowed it to pass without a single Republican vote. One of your chief architects of the ACA said, on camera, that the law passed because of the stupidity of the American voter. When faced with the reality of premiums skyrocketing and health insurance companies leaving the system all together, you refused to admit that people were upset because you went too far. Instead, you nominated a candidate who argued the system was falling apart because we didn’t go far enough. You went too far on healthcare and you lost.

The majority of Americans support the idea of “free trade.” But you nominated a candidate who called the Trans-Pacific Partnership the “gold standard of trade agreements,” a candidate who celebrated, alongside her husband, when NAFTA passed and when China entered the WTO. When Democrats had the chance to kill the Trans-Pacific Partnership last year, 14 Senate Democrats voted alongside Republicans to give the President power to negotiate on it further. Those same Democrats voted for a companion bill (Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2015) to set-aside billions of dollars to retrain the hundreds of thousands of Americans who would lose their jobs as a result of TPP. You went too far on trade and you lost the entire Rust Belt as a result.

The country was roughly split 50/50 on the issue of abortion. Donald Trump stood on a Presidential debate stage and say that yes, if elected his Supreme Court judges would overturn Roe v Wade. Four years ago, many said Romney lost the election because of his “binders full of women.” By any measure, Donald Trump’s statement should have lost him the election. But he only received 1% less support among women than Mitt Romney did. Why? Because right after he said he wanted to overturn Roe v Wade, his opponent declared she believes abortion should be legal up until the date of delivery, which not only terrifies me as someone who was born significantly pre-mature, but it also goes directly against the viability test set forth in Roe v Wade. You went too far on abortion and you lost.

Contrary to the liberal talking points coming out over the past few days, the vast majority of the country believes in equal rights for people of color. Instead of building off of this common ground, Black Lives Matter popped up and the nightly news was filled with images of African Americans rioting and burning black neighborhoods to the ground. Police Officers began getting gunned down in the streets and yet Democratic Congressmen and Senators promoted this organization from the floor of the House and Senate. Even today, after Donald Trump won the Presidency in a landslide, disgruntled African Americans are being caught on camera savagely beating White citizens, simply because they voted for Donald Trump. You went too far on the issue of race and you lost.

Many on the Left, throughout this election, said that Donald Trump’s message was devoid of specifics. If you were one of them, then you weren’t paying attention. Donald Trump’s campaign was completely issue-based. He won by a landslide because he isolated every single thing that the Left went too far on and promised to right the ship.

While you were salivating over the prospect of 11 million illegal aliens being given citizenship and added to the voter rolls, Donald Trump was meeting with families who had loved ones killed by illegal aliens that Barack Obama refused to deport. While you used the San Bernardino attack and the Orlando Massacre to push for more gun control, Donald Trump stood on stage and promised to keep the violent Muslim extremism that caused these attacks “the hell out of our country.” While you called Donald Trump the most anti-gay candidate ever, he was going off script at the Republican Convention, thanking delegates for applauding his plan to keep the LGBT community safe. He was standing on stage at a rally in Colorado holding up a gay pride flag.

You believed that Trump’s comments about illegal aliens and certain women would spell certain defeat for the maverick billionaire. Now that the dust has settled, exit polls show Donald Trump winning 1% more of the Latino vote and only getting 1% less of the women vote than Mitt Romney did. You were wrong.

By all means, continue to post about how you think Donald Trump’s victory was caused by prevalent racism or sexism or some other -ism. That is your right and I will defend it to the death. But Hillary Clinton didn’t lose this election because of an –ism. She lost this election because the American people rejected every single part of your platform and until you realize this, you are going to keep losing.

One line that was repeated throughout the campaign when the pundits thought Trump was melting down was a Napoleonic quote: Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It would be easy to say this now as Clinton supporters blame everyone but themselves for this historic electoral result.

But at the end of the day, this proverb doesn’t fit because you’re not my enemy. You are my friend, my neighbor, my countryman. We voted to Make America Great Again for all Americans and I sincerely believe that you will be pleasantly surprised.

a post so good it deserves repost

should be posted on every social media account out there

Odio 11-10-2016 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18671892)
I doubt it, we're going to have to get used to "Presidential" Trump from here on out. That guy that everyone chanted "Lock her up!" and "Build the wall" etc to isn't going to make any more inflammatory statements.

Things are going to get very subdued going forward.

If it is revealed that obama is guilty of treason, you think trump will cover it up?

Groove 11-10-2016 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18671768)
I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

did u watch late night with seth meyers

cause that 2nd paragraph is almost word for word what he said

Seth Meyers Shares Remarks on Donald Trumps Presidency - YouTube

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 20:37

todays triple update

Quote:

Interesting thought - was this russia's plan all along?
Get president trump into office, and then immediately **** him over in his own country by admitting he's a puppet, weakening the country.
LOL

Trump Manchurian candidate

Evil Engineer 11-10-2016 20:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

tl;dr leftards made their bed and now they can lay in it.

Groove 11-10-2016 20:43

there are twice as many posts in this one thread than there are posts in total on the midair forums :lol:

KittyCat 11-10-2016 20:44

Midair blows

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 20:47

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f4&oe=5897AA05

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 20:48

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...84882500_o.jpg

Groove 11-10-2016 20:49

i don't really kno if midair is good or not cuz the pu circlejerk started immediately and to play a game with people u have to download a voice chat program from 2001 and sign up for an irc pugbot and stand on your head for however long it takes for 9 other derps to learn the ingredients for a magical spell that lets u play

OneManArmy 11-10-2016 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18671911)
a post so good it deserves repost

should be posted on every social media account out there

100% agree.

Kinda wanna copy/paste to my facebook.

SuperTrap 11-10-2016 20:59

All it takes is a spark and this powder keg that is America is going to blow.

Validuz 11-10-2016 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18671768)
I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

I can still do things that I want-- I hope. I'm going to have a flower garden this spring, and want to plant some Roma heirloom tomatoes at one end of it. I'm going to spend a little less time running, and more time hiking and climbing. I'll still run ultras, but will only attempt 100 miles once in 2017, not two. I'm going to spend more time working on being a better photographer, read some more books, and do better card magic.

There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.

If you were this reasonable then where the **** were you before when you were spouting off racist/discriminatory **** (hypocritically, because you know I don't care otherwise) for years about "white trash/rednecks"?

Nah. You're still a **** and you're unfortunately not a minority. Your kin's ignorance and stupidity is growing due to the severe brainwashing of children (college kids).

It's cool you admitted you were wrong. I do sincerely respect that, but it's only a fraction of what you're wrong about. Your kind needs to be crushed or the entire ****ing world will crash and burn thousands of years before it would due to resources.

Dangerdoggie 11-10-2016 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18671912)
If it is revealed that obama is guilty of treason, you think trump will cover it up?

I don't know if cover it up is the right word but go with the flow, yes I do.

I don't think he'll be releasing the documents that were sealed when Obama took office, his school records for example. Even if there is an alternate birth certificate.

It would have to be something extremely public that is released on Obama to cause any kind of criminal persecution of him. Just like the left called for Bush to be brought up on war crime charges when Obama took office, didn't happen.

Rockstar Psy 11-10-2016 21:05

These last 2 days have been absolutely amazing. The social media, selfie obsessed liberal idiots of the world dont know how to react except cry and riot. Thank god we elected Trump, our nation was turning into a bunch of pussies.

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 21:14

today was another good day

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw7LhmTUcAEJmys.jpg



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw6pzRCVQAARozg.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw650EAUsAA1GPE.jpg

Captain Tele 11-10-2016 21:15

bend the ****ing knee

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw7cin_UsAABqbY.jpg

MadHatSam 11-10-2016 21:17

To be fair they would congratulate a wet paper bag if it got elected. US still runs a lot of **** even if it is done badly.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07.
Page 1197 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC