[NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!

whoda thunk using a #2 pick on a guy who played a total of 13 games was a reach

Yeah and they missed on watson & mahomes could have sat and got either without trading up smdh ( and im not a hindsight person i said this at the time smdh)

Last edited:
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, there is now a "real chance" Antonio Brown plays in Monday's Week 1 game against the Broncos.

Sometimes real life truly is stranger than fiction, particularly when it involves Antonio Brown. Word out of Oakland was that the Raiders were planning to suspend Brown for their season opener with some thought even given to voiding his contract due to detrimental conduct. But after apologizing in emotional fashion at a team meeting Friday morning, the Raiders have begun to rethink their hard stance on Antonio and may let him suit up Monday night. Brown has been given countless chances to correct his behavior this offseason with little change in temperament, but it sounds like the Raiders are willing to give him another shot. There aren't many work environments where you'd be allowed to keep your job after threatening the boss, but obviously the NFL isn't your typical 9-5. The Raiders may let this one slide, but the erratic Brown remains a ticking time bomb. It's only a matter of time until his next saga.

I mean if the Raiders are considering suspending you for bad behavior, that's probably time for some self reflection.

AB playing chess
Helmet thing was brilliant ploy to get sponsorship and HardKnocks played right into it.

If last night was any indication, LaFleur is in way over his head. Yes he won but his playcalling looked every bit collegiate. Offense only moved when AA ron went rogue.

70373583_2724759510904053_3312986786854076416_o.jpg

Antonio Brown is one of the biggest drama queens I have ever witnessed in professional sports. More than Aaron Hernandez.

Adam Schefter on Twitter:

By fining Antonio Brown $215,073.53 last night for conduct detrimental to the team on Sept. 4, the Raiders voided the $29.125 million worth of guaranteed money in his deal, per league sources.

This could help explain why Brown is now asking the Raiders for his release.

Back