Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 3620

TribalWar Forums (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

-SS- 11-15-2016 11:46

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
 
You ****ing trump voting assholes will destroy this country.

Stop telling us how he will "Make America Great Again" because he wont. He's an idiot and his policies are stupid. He only cares about tax cuts for the rich and making money off the gvt instead of helping the poor.

He's a racist, sexist, transgender hating narcissistic ******* who eats KFC with a knife and fork, condemns the peaceful religion of islam, insults Latinos by eating TACO BOWLS, and grabs women by their ***** bleeding from... wherever.

Now he is owned by the GOP and the media had it right. Theyve been telling the truth the whole time. America lost alot of respect from this election.

You're all stupid and Love trumps Hate.

JustinCase 11-15-2016 11:49

http://i.imgur.com/6DGcfKI.jpg

SuicideSnowman 11-15-2016 11:50

>Trump will never become the President of the United States of America
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never build the Wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never abolish Obamacare

We can remove all the older "Trump will never" comments because they have all been accomplished.

Denver 11-15-2016 11:50

MAGA is done, can we do
MRoWGA (rest of the world?)

SuicideSnowman 11-15-2016 11:54

Yes, Le Pen is hoping to Make France Great Again.

For Le Pen, the Impossible Now Seems Possible

Esteban_Villa 11-15-2016 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 18674673)
MAGA is done, can we do
MRoWGA (rest of the world?)

We have already been on several world tours spreading our greatness via 1000lb laser guided precision munitions.

absent 11-15-2016 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18674672)
>Trump will never become the President of the United States of America
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never build the Wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never abolish Obamacare

We can remove all the older "Trump will never" comments because they have all been accomplished.

No, we can't.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win NH
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after WI
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after CO
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the GOP nominee
>Trump is predicting the wrong outcome for BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the general election
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in a swing state
>Trump will never become the President of the United States of America

[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never build the Wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never abolish Obamacare

JoMo 11-15-2016 11:57

Media got Trump elected, thx!

RESTON, VA ***8211; The Media Research Center (MRC) announces the findings of a new post-election poll on what actual voters thought about the media***8217;s influence on the 2016 presidential race. The MRC/YouGov poll was conducted on November 9 and 10.

Key findings:
***8226;7 in 10 (69%) voters do not believe the news media are honest and truthful.
***8226;8 in 10 (78%) of voters believe the news coverage of the presidential campaign was biased, with nearly a 3-to-1 majority believing the media were for Clinton (59%) vs. for Trump (21%).
***8226;Even 1/3 (32%) of Clinton voters believe the media were ***8220;pro-Clinton.***8221;
***8226;8% of Trump voters said they would have voted for Clinton if they had believed what the media were saying about Trump.
***8226;97% of voters said they did not let the media***8217;s bias influence their vote.

JoMo 11-15-2016 11:59

NY Times says Trump's transition is in disarray... He's not competent enough to hire people, he has no idea what he's doing.....

Trump Staff Shake-Up Slows Transition to Near Halt

The last time they proclaimed this, he won the Presidency.... the time they claimed this before that, he won the Republican nomination....

SuicideSnowman 11-15-2016 12:04

Yes, I'm sure a businessman is having a hard time hiring people.

SuperTrap 11-15-2016 12:05

1st

burtrennalds 11-15-2016 12:07

Lol

MadHatSam 11-15-2016 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18674681)
Yes, I'm sure a businessman is having a hard time hiring people.

Haha.

Yeah, businessmen never fail at anything.

Keep mythologizing the CEO as some miracle worker though. Profit always serves the greater good right?

SuicideSnowman 11-15-2016 12:13

Yeah, we should totally trust the media that's been wrong 90% of the time so far right?

NightTrain 11-15-2016 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18674678)
believing the media were for for Trump (21%).


remarkable that more than 1 in 5 Americans are drooling retards

Fool 11-15-2016 12:23

Do you want a job that will guarantee you speaking engagements you can charge $50,000 for the rest of your life no matter how good a job you do? No.

MadHatSam 11-15-2016 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18674688)
Yeah, we should totally trust the media that's been wrong 90% of the time so far right?

You don't need to trust the headline or the anonymous quotes to still be skeptical of someone with no government experience trying to identify the right people immediately.

Government needs more cost effective management styles, but it isn't a business. You aren't trying to maximizing profit, you are trying to provide the most efficient service. Those two aren't always compatible.

Odio 11-15-2016 12:27

It's a shame TribalWar is hording all of the genius politicians for its **** threads. America could really use your keen insight into what is necessary to make it great again.

Esteban_Villa 11-15-2016 12:28

Almost Last piece of 1st page real estate - pm for details and pricing

Fool 11-15-2016 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18674695)
you are trying to provide the most efficient service.

Yea if there's anything Government is known for, it's efficiency.

MadHatSam 11-15-2016 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18674700)
Yea if there's anything Government is known for, it's efficiency.

Did I say government was good at what it should be doing?

Fool 11-15-2016 12:37

Well then your entire point is moot.

MadHatSam 11-15-2016 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18674705)
Well then your entire point is moot.

How. My point was that his experience in business isn't analogous to running the government. If anything taking time to learn what the **** needs to be done and who should be doing it is a good thing.

The longer he takes and the more crony ****s he sheds the better.

Fool 11-15-2016 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18674695)
Government needs more cost effective management styles, but it isn't a business. You aren't trying to maximizing profit, you are trying to provide the most efficient service. Those two aren't always compatible.

Your point was the government isn't about maximizing profit but in providing an efficient service. Then you asserted that government isn't good at it's job. Therefore, it doesn't really matter how government is run because it's going to be bad at it's job anyway, thus negating your entire premise.

Gouge 11-15-2016 12:45

Teacher: Do you like Donald Trump?
Student: I'm not sure.
Teacher: Do you want to sacrifice time with your friends or video games to protest him?
Student: Not really.
Teacher: How about we skip class to protest him?
Student: Yes! I hate that guy!

Gandalf 11-15-2016 12:47

Yeah, God forbid Trump takes a couple months to decide on cabinet positions instead of paying off all of those cronies that donated millions of dollars into his campaign finance fund.

SuperTrap 11-15-2016 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18674711)
Your point was the government isn't about maximizing profit but in providing an efficient service. Then you asserted that government isn't good at it's job. Therefore, it doesn't really matter how government is run because it's going to be bad at it's job anyway, thus negating your entire premise.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6640088832/hF0F2C93A/

EyeZ 11-15-2016 12:51

http://i.imgur.com/Ehfb9It.gif

MadHatSam 11-15-2016 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18674711)
Your point was the government isn't about maximizing profit but in providing an efficient service. Then you asserted that government isn't good at it's job. Therefore, it doesn't really matter how government is run because it's going to be bad at it's job anyway, thus negating your entire premise.

Only if the assumption was that government can't be run more efficiently and effectively, which is an assumption I never made or offered.

So yeah, keeping reading **** I didn't actually say.

Rayn 11-15-2016 12:55

clap please

Fool 11-15-2016 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18674721)
Only if the assumption was that government can't be run more efficiently and effectively, which is an assumption I never made or offered.

So yeah, keeping reading **** I didn't actually say.

I didn't, I merely refuted what you actually said.

MadHatSam 11-15-2016 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18674728)
I didn't, I merely refuted what you actually said.

I never said government is always going to be bad at doing its job. Which is the premise of your refutation.

Odio 11-15-2016 13:13

Greeks are protesting Obamas visit to Athens.

Fool 11-15-2016 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18674702)
Did I say government was good at what it should be doing?

Your statement makes an implication that you don't believe the Government is good at what it does. Not explicitly stating it is irrelevant.

Edofnor 11-15-2016 13:21

government should be ****ing w/ ppl's **** and the us government is ~the best~ @ all that

NightTrain 11-15-2016 13:42

There are no market forces requiring proper allocation of capital nor any limit on the capital available so the bureaucrat has more of an incentive to perpetuate a problem rather than solve it. His necessity makes him employable not his performance.

As if a century of constant, unrestrained growth of bureaucracy isnt testament to that.

JoMo 11-15-2016 14:09

This guy needs a safety pin.....

Former GOP official: 'Stay away' from Trump transition | TheHill

Eliot Cohen, a former State Department official under President George W. Bush, is advising other Republican foreign policy experts to ***8220;stay away***8221; from Donald Trump***8217;s transition team just days after he encouraged them to help the president-elect.

"After exchange [with] Trump transition team, changed my recommendation: stay away,***8221; Cohen wrote on Twitter Tuesday morning. ***8220;They're angry, arrogant, screaming ***8216;you LOST!***8217; Will be ugly.***8221;

Cohen was the driving force behind a letter signed by dozens of former Republican officials during the campaign denouncing a Trump presidency as ***8220;dangerous.***8221;

absent 11-15-2016 14:11

Jew alert. Jews are anti-American, all of them. Anti-Western, come to think of it. Anti-life, in all honesty.

Edofnor 11-15-2016 14:13

anti-lyfe

NightTrain 11-15-2016 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18674749)
After exchange [with] Trump transition team

[IMG]http://irish684.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/*****-slap-2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote:

Republican foreign policy experts to “stay away” from Donald Trump’s transition team
#winning


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:16.
Page 1 of 3620

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2018 Tribalwar.Com, LLC