Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 110 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Togowack 04-24-2016 00:55

You don't have to vote for him he'll win anyways. As for track record you haven't been paying attention, which is the same for most people who are to be given credit for the situation the world is in today

epidemic 04-24-2016 01:07

ur delusional

but we all already knew that hehe

Togowack 04-24-2016 01:43

We are entering the time of the harvest. There is a lot of Trump prophecy out there from years ago if a person does research. People don't pray; things don't happen on schedule. (Trump was to be elected in 2012) These are demonic manifestations we see at Trump rallies, and when you see confrontation between supporters and protesters in the streets its the same thing.

The harvest is an interesting period. God will not destroy his own people with the wicked, they will be separated. The blood moon tetrad signaled the end of the banker age. They do not seem to realize this and are spending billions frantically to try stop Trump to no avail.

Megan Kelley was struck with sickness the morning of the first debate. She could barely hold her stomach, had a towel across her lap and a throw up bucket to the side. This is what happens to those opposing Gods anointed.

it is over for the establishment

GreyGhost 04-24-2016 02:14

Still not a lucid day this month.

Togowack 04-24-2016 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim Clement, April 14 2007
"The Spirit of God says, I will move in a very unusual manner. For this Nation is being mocked.
Third world countries are mocking you. Ungodly nations are mocking you. But God said, not the
forces of hell, for they are hearing sounds of fire and resurrection that are emerging from the four
corners of this Nation. Some would say, you are forgotten, but I have told you there will be an
invasion of the news media. Instruments that once mocked Me will be instruments that now raise
Me up, says the Lord."
"And in the month of May and October...I will grant an unusual amount of favor not only to the
Church but into this Nation for the rain shall come upon the just and the unjust. For suddenly there
will be a rapidity, there will be a movement that shall happen so quickly that they shall say, we
did give not bring birth or give birth to this." ***8221;
***8220;Kim went on:
"Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say. Newsweek, what I want to
say. The View, what I want to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord!" ***8221;

Kim Clement has a record of accurate personal prophecy going back decades

Dangerdoggie 04-24-2016 03:10

Two of TW's favorite subjects merged together, Dubai and Trump.

Quote:

Ben Anderson interviews migrant workers in the United Arab Emirates, some of whom are working on a development for Donald Trump; Isobel Yeung investigates the conspicuousness of Chinese investment in Africa and the financing of infrastructure projects in Kenya, the Democratic Republic of Congo and South Africa.
http://allmyvideos.net/zzkcnplh9jln

cliffs: Trump uses slave labor in Dubai, denies involvement because it's sub-contracted out. Bonus round: China is building up Africa infrastructure, one day they'll kill all the ******s and take over.

KingSobieski 04-24-2016 03:36

How come togo didnt prophesize a trump presidency until he was running for president hmmmmmm

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

ArakAtak 04-24-2016 06:09

Chinese want land and resources all of which Africa has in abundance.

Shame the Brits and Belgians etc didn't dig in a bit harder. If the Africans thought colonial rule was harsh wait until the chinks get hold of them. No way will they be able to get them out once they get in.

Odio 04-24-2016 06:51

It would be great if China used North Korea to "clean" Africa.

Reggs 04-24-2016 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18560955)

cliffs: Trump uses slave labor in Dubai, denies involvement because it's sub-contracted out.

Are you saying this is untrue? Do you even know what sub-contract means?

JoMo 04-24-2016 12:56

https://i.imgflip.com/1316tn.gif

Reggs 04-24-2016 13:05

That video first appeared online about 3 days ago, and when I checked google news could not find a single article about it.

bam 04-24-2016 13:12

Cruz is obviously not good enough at hiding things to become President

Dangerdoggie 04-24-2016 16:02

what's he doing, handing off money?

Dangerdoggie 04-24-2016 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18561020)
Are you saying this is untrue? Do you even know what sub-contract means?

They don't build the city of Dubai on rock'n roll. No way Trump can deny the use of slave labor through ignorance.

bam 04-24-2016 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18561110)
what's he doing, handing off money?

Yep

Dangerdoggie 04-24-2016 17:02

you wouldn't think it would be necessary for Rafael to pay the fake supporters himself.

Validuz 04-24-2016 17:19

It seemed like the other guy gave him the money and he was just giving it back?

Video is lacking.

Kerosene31 04-24-2016 17:44

At least he'll get one vote now.

SeVeReD 04-24-2016 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18560961)
How come togo didnt prophesize a trump presidency until he was running for president hmmmmmm

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

You can't piece the prophesies together until after they start to happen...
it's that good of a mystery
you can't expect god to just outright tell you what's going to happen
you have to figure it out
that's why there aren't going to be any retards in heaven

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page