Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 41 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

JoMo 03-21-2016 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18543946)
Cruz did well on ONE poll in Utah and they're blowing it up like he is about to be president.

Cruz will win Utah. They are mormons and they are looking for Jesus to be President, which plays into Cruz's strength.

Got Haggis? 03-21-2016 11:44

Kind of funny how Fox News didn't really back Megan Kelly when Trump went after her months ago - but are now making statements calling him out. They were afraid he wouldn't go on their shows, driving ratings down.

Gouge 03-21-2016 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18544044)
Kind of funny how Fox News didn't really back Megan Kelly when Trump went after her months ago - but are now making statements calling him out. They were afraid he wouldn't go on their shows, driving ratings down.

After that last blow up last year she was off her show for 2 weeks and came back with that updated resting ***** face look she has now. She's lost 1/3 of her viewers since last August when this started with Trump.

She just did an interview in The New Yorker magazine saying how upset she has been that O'Reilly, Hannity and several of the other top females at Fox and FBN haven't openly supported her against Trump.

Her contract is up on October 31st right before the election, most everyone that knows the inside workings at Fox thinks she going to leave.

JoMo 03-21-2016 14:26

Black Trump supporter that beat up that protester was a military man.


D-M airman arrested after assaulting protester at Trump rally

http://www.kvoa.com/story/31522553/d...at-trump-rally

TUCSON - Tony Pettway was arrested for a misdemeanor assault after punching and kicking a protester at the Donald Trump rally in Tucson on Saturday. The fight between Pettway and Bryan Sanders, the protester, has gone viral. News 4 has confirmed that Pettway is an airman at Tucson's Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.

It began when two protesters were being escorted out of the Tucson Convention Center.

samUwell 03-21-2016 14:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6jHad-XG0

Black cop goes to a Trump rally and give his opinion on what he saw. The leftist protesters are out of control.

naptown 03-21-2016 14:56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W17H_BL6jUo

Pagy 03-21-2016 14:57

megan kelly was an absolute **** in the first debate and was called out as such

after trump boycotted the second fox debate, fox really has no option but to back her. as for the other talking heads they probably all agree that she was a ****

but i guess that makes people sexist if they call her on her bull****

Eggi 03-21-2016 15:09

ya an 'absolute ****' for asking tough questions that called Trump to the mat for his disparaging comments in the past towards women that trump whined about as being unfair. I'm sure you think calling him out for past lies & his belligerent remarks towards entire countries is totally unfair too.

wtf pagy, did the canadian winter freeze some of your brain cells?

Kerosene31 03-21-2016 15:12

Hey, Trump is going to handle things like ISIS and Putin as president, but don't throw a tough question at him!

He also got pissed when they asked everyone if they would pledge not to run indie and support whoever did win if it weren't them. Ironically, Trump is the only one who answered honestly.

naptown 03-21-2016 15:13

eggi where is ur g/f's b/f takin her out 4 dinner & dick 2nite

Reggs 03-21-2016 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18544109)
ya an 'absolute ****' for asking tough questions that called Trump to the mat for his disparaging comments in the past towards women that trump whined about as being unfair. I'm sure you think calling him out for past lies & his belligerent remarks towards entire countries is totally unfair too.

wtf pagy, did the canadian winter freeze some of your brain cells?

Did you even watch the debate?

Even if you don't like Trump, it's hard to imagine anyone watching the full debate and not coming to the conclusion that was a hit piece against Trump. It was just relentless.

I don't think Trumps comments on women are sexist because he's said equivelent things about men his entire life.

Pagy 03-21-2016 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18544109)
ya an 'absolute ****' for asking tough questions that called Trump to the mat for his disparaging comments in the past towards women that trump whined about as being unfair. I'm sure you think calling him out for past lies & his belligerent remarks towards entire countries is totally unfair too.

wtf pagy, did the canadian winter freeze some of your brain cells?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544111)
Hey, Trump is going to handle things like ISIS and Putin as president, but don't throw a tough question at him!

He also got pissed when they asked everyone if they would pledge not to run indie and support whoever did win if it weren't them. Ironically, Trump is the only one who answered honestly.

a debate isnt the forum for a moderator to make pointed attacks at candidates.

the debate is between those running, not the uppity blonde **** that wants to get in on the action.

Kerosene31 03-21-2016 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18544115)
a debate isnt the forum for a moderator to make pointed attacks at candidates.

the debate is between those running, not the uppity blonde **** that wants to get in on the action.

It is so adorable that you believe that!

Fox has been pumping Rubio all along. They even admit it.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/610057...ng-marco-rubio

Eggi 03-21-2016 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18544115)
a debate isnt the forum for a moderator to make pointed attacks at candidates.

the debate is between those running, not the uppity blonde **** that wants to get in on the action.

agreed, but asking impartial tough questions of candidates based on their record is part of a primary/presidential debate. And every candidate had pointed questions about their records that night (and in every debate since). Trump is the only one who whined about it & verbally attacked a moderator during the debate.

Captain Tele 03-21-2016 15:26

Eggi really wants corporate media shills to grill trump

Get him good with those gotcha Palin questions

Meanwhile those who actually ruin our country and already elected get handed soft balls and soft serve like what their favorite show is (modern family)

Eggi good cuck 4 gubmt goons

Should go hack with anonymous cause his priorities are in order. Maybe buy more stocks too while he is at it...LOL

Script pill popping abuse don't pay for itself

Neither does being gubmt contractor paid to post such self serving bull**** all day

naptown 03-21-2016 15:30

email from boeing asst regional secretary to the technical director to eggi

"hope 2 see u out at the HRC rally 2nite eggi, bring ur fiance and her boyfriend 2 the afterprty as well!

regards,
ur boss"

Pagy 03-21-2016 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18544121)
agreed, but asking impartial tough questions of candidates based on their record is part of a primary/presidential debate. And every candidate had pointed questions about their records that night (and in every debate since). Trump is the only one who whined about it & verbally attacked a moderator during the debate.

there's a difference between asking a candidate about "why do you support xyx" and "why are you a male chauvinist pig sir?"

Captain Tele 03-21-2016 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18544123)
email from boeing asst regional secretary to the technical director to eggi

"hope 2 see u out at the HRC rally 2nite eggi, bring ur fiance and her boyfriend 2 the afterprty as well!

regards,
ur boss"

Uhhh ohhhh

Eggi wanted hard hitting expose

And got one

Now he has splaining to dooos

Lucy!!!

Captain Tele 03-21-2016 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18544124)
there's a difference between asking a candidate about "why do you support xyx" and "why are you a male chauvinist pig sir?"

Trump said mean things

He can't be president now

Eggi cuck cried when this video played

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksWAM2oxcLM

Meanwhile even menstruating women laughed

Pagy 03-21-2016 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18544128)
Trump said mean things

He can't be president now

Eggi cuck cried when this video played

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksWAM2oxcLM

Meanwhile even menstruating women laughed

this video is ****ing hilarious


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:00.
Page 41 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC