Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 78 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

ScooBySnaCk 04-03-2016 13:17

nothing like media controlled drones roaming around vigilante style.

havax 04-03-2016 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18550710)
poor oppressed white old obese southerners got to stick together

sure

and poor oppressed white apologist obese sjw cucks like you are going to stick together too when the blood coagulates, mother****er.

HumDumpin 04-03-2016 13:53

U cant survive the snow, u would freeze like a nazi in siberia up here

StapleMammal1 04-03-2016 13:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSxugihjuwE

JoMo 04-03-2016 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 18550788)
dude, this was a great read!

wth is a moonbat?

A made up term for progressives/leftists.

LouCypher 04-03-2016 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18550809)
i am really confused here.

That's because you lack basic reading comprehension skills.
Quote:

in the thread about the Trump staffer gently touching the arm of the reporter to move her from getting too close to Trump after repeated attempts to get her to back off, you claimed:

A man without the authority or right to do so grabbed another unsuspecting person mid stride with enough force to stop their forward motion and almost throw her off balance.

He did so when the individual she was trying to ask a question was surrounded by armed security paid by the US government to protect him from credible threats.

If you wouldn't have a problem with someone grabbing you in such a manner you're a beta cuck, or whatever you term is for an individual that doesn't stand up for themselves.
Quote:

Yet in here, a female punches a man in the face and you are saying they should have just walked away. . .

A man without the authority or right to do so touched a 15 year old girl, intentionally or otherwise, and her inappropriate reaction was to strike him instead of reporting it.

Another man without the authority or right to do so injects himself into the situations, and after recognizing his much sought after opportunity, assaults not only the 15 year old girl who was in the wrong, but at least one 19 year old bystander and an unreported individual that walked away with the two appearing to have been affected by pepper spray.

Pepper spray that he had for "protection" in a crowd of "threatening" and "violent" protesters (like screaming 15 year old girls with signs), despite the presences of armed security paid by the local government to protect everyone from credible threats.

The girl should have walked away, and reported the old touchy perv. The red cap ****** with the pepper spray shouldn't have even been there with pepper spray, much less have taken it upon himself to "protect" old touchy perv by spraying not just one, but two (or three) people in a crowd where six deputies could and did respond within seconds after his assault.

JuggerNaught 04-03-2016 18:50

she got what she deserved.

Fool 04-03-2016 18:56

Both incidents have one thing in common, an overreaction to something small. The reporter was not manhandled, the girl was not molested. People are getting fed up with the mountainous drama being created by mundane circumstances. We used to teach children that if someone pokes you in the chest, you walk away. Now apparently we teach them to claim that person raped you, violently threw you to the ground and it's the worst thing that's ever happened to you and you might now have PTSD, requiring government assistance and several lawsuits to settle your nerves.

JoMo 04-03-2016 19:12

Another Trump winner when Jim Herman won the PGA Shell Houston today.

Herman credits Trump with aiding career

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...aiding-career/

***8220;Got into a nice conversation with Donald, Mr. Trump, one day,***8221; Herman said. ***8220;He***8217;s like, `Why are you folding shirts and giving lessons? Why aren't you on the Tour? I've played with Tour players, you're good enough.***8217;

***8220;I don't know, maybe something like that gives you more confidence. It's nice playing out here. I definitely enjoy it better than the golf shop.***8221;

Herman wears the Trump logo on his shirt and carries it on his bag.

***8220;He***8217;s been influential in getting me to the Tour,***8221; Herman said.

CapnPyro 04-03-2016 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18551007)
Both incidents have one thing in common, an overreaction to something small. The reporter was not manhandled, the girl was not molested. People are getting fed up with the mountainous drama being created by mundane circumstances. We used to teach children that if someone pokes you in the chest, you walk away. Now apparently we teach them to claim that person raped you, violently threw you to the ground and it's the worst thing that's ever happened to you and you might now have PTSD, requiring government assistance and several lawsuits to settle your nerves.

the theme of the year
http://i.imgur.com/g4GDnOL.jpg

LouCypher 04-03-2016 19:14

Quote:

Both incidents have one thing in common, an overreaction to something small.

You're right.
Quote:

The reporter was not manhandled, the girl was not molested.

The reporter was not a threat to Trump, the old touchy perv didn't need red cap ****** to protect him.
Quote:

People are getting fed up with the mountainous drama being created by mundane circumstances. We used to teach children that if someone pokes you in the chest, you walk away.

We used to teach children to let the police do their job.
Quote:

Now apparently we teach them to claim that person raped you, violently threw you to the ground and it's the worst thing that's ever happened to you and you might now have PTSD, requiring government assistance and several lawsuits to settle your nerves.

Now apparently we teach them that taking the law into your own hands is acceptable, even if the target or victims(s) of your aggression isn't breaking any. We have a Presidential candidate encouraging them to "take out" protestors and offering legal support when they assault a person they disagree with.

LouCypher 04-03-2016 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro (Post 18551028)
the theme of the year
http://i.imgur.com/g4GDnOL.jpg

This pic is missing a crying Trump running from FOX News and Megyn Kelly's "abuse".

Fool 04-03-2016 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18551034)
We used to teach children to let the police do their job.

Now apparently we teach them that taking the law into your own hands is acceptable, even if the target or victims(s) of your aggression isn't breaking any. We have a Presidential candidate encouraging them to "take out" protestors and offering legal support when they assault a person they disagree with.

None of which would be necessary without the overreactions in the first place. You act like the first aggressive act was the pepper spray, when it was her punch. She was the aggressor. She was the overreactor. She sought out a fight to begin with. She doesn't get to claim victim.

[N]PRIME189 04-03-2016 19:24

trump trump trump trump trump

Brasstax 04-03-2016 19:28

Here is a visual representation of me voting for Trump and what I think we need right now -

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/082015/143...owoff_fail.gif

CapnPyro 04-03-2016 19:48

come on women, get it together

https://twitter.com/JaredWyand/statu...79193451311105

Captain Tele 04-03-2016 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro (Post 18550689)
lou we've now unanimously decided that you're a giant cuckolded ****, you can stop replying now, noone of any worth cares what you reply with

this might be the only real consensus this forum will ever reach

LouCypher 04-03-2016 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18551041)
None of which would be necessary without the overreactions in the first place. You act like the first aggressive act was the pepper spray, when it was her punch. She was the aggressor. She was the overreactor. She sought out a fight to begin with. She doesn't get to claim victim.

The first aggressive act was old pervy guy thinking it's ok to put your hands on someone you're arguing with. You can call it an accident, with no real harm done. It directly instigated her response, the second aggressive act, which considering the level of contact was inappropriate.

The third and most egregious aggressive act was red cap ******'s pepper spray attack. It wasn't self defense. It wasn't acting in defense of old pervy touch man. It was exploitation of the situation to attack the protestor and her associates, and it was something that ****** went to the rally with obvious intention of doing. It's evidenced by him moving from several feet away to right next to old perv, taunting before any punch was thrown, and immediately responding with pepper spray which up to that point he had absolutely zero reason to have in hand.

I don't like anybody in this ****ing video, but I hate the ****** in the red cap the most, and he's probably the doppelganger of a lot of Trump supporters in this thread (like you, havax, and Validuz).

motoxbudd 04-03-2016 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18551069)
this might be the only real consensus this forum will ever reach

not true. same can be said for pciglib****tards ender, mich, vanster, almuk, epidemic, and ellen (arisn)

Fool 04-03-2016 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18551104)
The first aggressive act was old pervy guy thinking it's ok to put your hands on someone you're arguing with. You can call it an accident, with no real harm done. It directly instigated her response, the second aggressive act, which considering the level of contact was inappropriate.

The third and most egregious aggressive act was red cap ******'s pepper spray attack. It wasn't self defense. It wasn't acting in defense of old pervy touch man. It was exploitation of the situation to attack the protestor and her associates, and it was something that ****** went to the rally with obvious intention of doing. It's evidenced by him moving from several feet away to right next to old perv, taunting before any punch was thrown, and immediately responding with pepper spray which up to that point he had absolutely zero reason to have in hand.

I don't like anybody in this ****ing video, but I hate the ****** in the red cap the most, and he's probably the doppelganger of a lot of Trump supporters in this thread (like you, havax, and Validuz).

I'm not a Trump supporter and I have no intention of voting for him. I'm just sane enough to recognize that the first aggressive act was from a non-voter who decided to enter close quarters with people she disagrees with and address them with open hostility. Protesting can be done anywhere, and without directly interfering with other people's right to assembly. Doing so is a violent act and is an open invitation to direct response.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page